Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
#NFL Rigged???
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23NFLRigged&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

I am just the messenger. Fans around the country (not just Bengals fans) believe the Bengals game was rigged. KC covered the spread and the golden boy of the NFL is back in the Super Bowl.

We still should have won, but NFL refs and Mr. G. needs to address the poor officiating in this game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The whole “mulligan” situation was a bad look.
Reply/Quote
The offense still had the ball with two minutes left. Special teams still gave up a 25 yard return. Defense still had a penalty that put them in FG range.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:43 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The offense still had the ball with two minutes left. Special teams still gave up a 25 yard return. Defense still had a penalty that put them in FG range.

This.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:40 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: The whole “mulligan” situation was a bad look.

I thought Taylor was going to stoke out. And I don’t blame him.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:43 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The offense still had the ball with two minutes left. Special teams still gave up a 25 yard return. Defense still had a penalty that put them in FG range.

I agree with all of that, that is the great thing about the twitter explosion, it is not Cincy fans saying game was rigged, it was national fans.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
It isn't rigged, but I'm certainly pretty angry with the refs if I'm ZT tonight.

What cost us the game, were Bengal errors and missed opportunities however. We had plenty of scope to get it done.
Reply/Quote
Someone posted this from Mike Greenberg. I haven't verified it, but if he really did say that, it is very telling:

Mike Greenberg

@Espngreeny
The officiating in this game was unimaginably terrible. And very one sided. But that was an obvious call. And it ended the #Bengals season.
#AFCChampionshipGame
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree with all of that, that is the great thing about the twitter explosion, it is not Cincy fans saying game was rigged, it was national fans.

The "do over" turned out to be decisive too, as it ate up a minute of the clock. But ultimately we played poorly - having obviously biased refs did not help. 
Reply/Quote
How does the NFL retain any credibility after thet mulligan play? I so not believe in fixes but lol that is a very bad look.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

About that punt return..... Stanley Morgan was DRILLED in the back. No call. I mean it was obvious. Bengals coaches were incredulous on the sidelines.

The o line play really hampered us, Ossai made a bad decision, and we made some mistakes.....but I'm not going to pretend the officiating was even on the level of awful. It was complete horse shit.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:47 AM)Synric Wrote: How does the NFL retain any credibility after thet mulligan play? I so not believe in fixes but lol that is a very bad look.

Or the missed block in the back, or the arm bar clothesline by 65 on the play Ossai got the PF.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:47 AM)Wyche Wrote: About that punt return..... Stanley Morgan was DRILLED in the back. No call. I mean it was obvious. Bengals coaches were incredulous on the sidelines.

The o line play really hampered us, Ossai made a bad decision, and we made some mistakes.....but I'm not going to pretend the officiating was even on the level of awful. It was complete horse shit.

And it looked like a couple holds, or straight takedowns on the chiefs O line on the last play that would have offset the Ossai penalty
Reply/Quote

25 yard return made possible by one of our players literally getting tackled from behind.

It was right in front of our coaches and they went ballistic.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:44 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought Taylor was going to stoke out. And I don’t blame him.

I wanted him to get ejected over it..... LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:49 AM)sloSTI Wrote: And it looked like a couple holds, or straight takedowns on the chiefs O line on the last play that would have offset the Ossai penalty

Yes. Brutal no calls on that play.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:47 AM)Wyche Wrote: About that punt return..... Stanley Morgan was DRILLED in the back. No call. I mean it was obvious. Bengals coaches were incredulous on the sidelines.

Its a shame Ossai messed up the way he did, other than that he was playing really well all game.
Reply/Quote
We had our chance

We lost

We go again next year

Saying it’s rigged is petty as fuxk we are better then that
Reply/Quote
That mulligan play just looked bad

If they would’ve scored a TD there no way they call that play back

But besides that the Hilton DPI is the only other blatantly bad call.

We had 2 chances to take the lead
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:50 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: We had our chance

We lost

We go again next year

Saying it’s rigged is petty as fuxk we are better then that

I'm seeing comments all over FB from fans of other teams that's it's rigged not Bengals fans
Reply/Quote