Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NetFlix Shows...
Red Notice was a fun film

Wheel of times first 3 episodes apparently drop tonight on amazon.

I am starting to amass streaming services... And i still need paramount + (for southpark and halo)... Its getting expensive to be constantly entertained lol
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 05:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Wheel of times first 3 episodes apparently drop tonight on amazon.

I've been waiting 3 years for WoT series.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 11:46 PM)Synric Wrote: I've been waiting 3 years for WoT series.

i think ive read thru book 7 or 8....  gotta go back to the store at some point
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 05:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Red Notice    was a fun film

Wheel of times first 3 episodes apparently drop tonight on amazon.

I am starting to amass streaming services... And i still need paramount +   (for southpark and halo)...  Its getting expensive to be constantly entertained lol

It was a fun little film, and they set it up nicely for a sequel if they choose.

Be like the next Ocean's 11 series or something.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Is hard to find a movie where Idris Elba is not the coolest cat in the movie; but, The Harder They Fall is one.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2021, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is hard to find a movie where Idris Elba is not the coolest cat in the movie; but, The Harder They Fall is one.

Zazie Beetz is yummy. That's all i have to add. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Netflix's LOST IN SPACE just dropped the 3rd and i believe final season... Has been a pretty decent show the first 2 seasons if you havent watched.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2021, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is hard to find a movie where Idris Elba is not the coolest cat in the movie; but, The Harder They Fall is one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGo5bxWy21g&t=76s
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Witcher season 2 is out.

Cobra Kai Season 4 comes out on this Friday
Reply/Quote
Stories about corrupt power in politics have been around forever. In the movies the evil Presidents have usually been generic characters not specifically identified with one particular person. In "Don't Look Up" there are really no similarities between President Orleans (Meryl Streep) and Donald Trump but you can't watch the movie without feeling that it is specifically about Trump.

He has forever changed the way we will look at Presidents.

BTW "Don't Look Up" was just "meh". It tried to be too serious and too funny at the same time.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 01:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Stories about corrupt power in politics have been around forever.  In the movies the evil Presidents have usually been generic characters not specifically identified with one particular person.  In "Don't Look Up" there are really no similarities between President Orleans (Meryl Streep) and Donald Trump but you can't watch the movie without feeling that it is specifically about Trump.

He has forever changed the way we will look at Presidents.

BTW "Don't Look Up" was just "meh".  It tried to be too serious and too funny at the same time.

Agreed. I fast forwarded thru some parts of it, way too long imo. 

I think it was not only taking a satirical shot at an incompetent political leader during a crisis (covid, climate change, etc.) ie Trump. But also taking a shot at the influence big corporations/industry have as well while ignoring scientists.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 11:46 PM)Synric Wrote: I've been waiting 3 years for WoT series.

(11-19-2021, 02:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i think ive read thru book 7 or 8....  gotta go back to the store at some point

Ok what is y'alls take on WoT?  I never read the books.  I watched all 10 episodes but it was not easy with some episodes having to be rewatched a couple times because I got bored and stopped paying attention.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I just started season 3 of Cobra Kai, saw the first 2 a while ago.

2 episodes into S3...pretty good. Can be a bit cheesy at times tho lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 05:57 PM)magikod Wrote: I just started season 3 of Cobra Kai, saw the first 2 a while ago.

2 episodes into S3...pretty good. Can be a bit cheesy at times tho lol

Half way through Season 3 so far, kinda funny how they are bringing in all these characters from the original Karate Kid movies.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:43 PM)magikod Wrote: Half way through Season 3 so far, kinda funny how they are bringing in all these characters from the original Karate Kid movies.

has to be the best reboot of a franchise i can remember
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 05:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: has to be the best reboot of a franchise i can remember

Yeah, def a good show. 
Reply/Quote
Part one of the final season of Ozark came out today. I’m gonna try and binge it over the weekend between all the playoff games.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 09:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Part one of the final season of Ozark came out today. I’m gonna try and binge it over the weekend between all the playoff games.

I'll save Ozark for the drought between football and the NCAA tournament. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Not Netflix, but HBO Max has kind of a American Downtown Abbey called the Gilded Age.
Reply/Quote
Heard Mindhunter is getting a 3rd season... First 2 are excellent if you havent watched
Reply/Quote