Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New NFL consideration for Bills-Bengals game and
(01-05-2023, 09:02 PM)casear2727 Wrote: That does not mean a forfeit is mute, they have been talking with the Bills, all we know is the game will not be replayed.  We haven't been given the reason why yet.

You guys are making my head hurt.  Usually not a gramnar Nazi, but one person doing it wrong quoting another person doing it wrong is more than I can take. 

Mute = silent. The button on your remote. A person who cannot speak. 

Moot = immaterial.  Something that does not matter. 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 08:37 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: The problem is nfl stated it was not going to  continue  game so a forfeit is mute

Moot, dammit!

MOOT

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 10:52 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: You guys are making my head hurt.  Usually not a gramnar Nazi, but one person doing it wrong quoting another person doing it wrong is more than I can take. 

Mute = silent. The button on your remote. A person who cannot speak. 

Moot = immaterial.  Something that does not matter. 

You are missing my subliminal messaging... I want that poster to mute.   

Also it's:
grammar not gramnar

Tongue

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 10:58 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You are missing my subliminal messaging... I want that poster to mute.   

Also it's:
grammar not gramnar

Tongue

Dammit! You corrected it before i could post! lol

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Moot ?
Christopher Poole ?[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7toa74etitv79xsxffz...y.gif&ct=g]

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Schefter just posted on FB that NFL officially cancelled the game.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote