Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Uniforms!
(01-23-2021, 10:51 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: March 17th and the official off season can't get here soon enough. Our uniforms will not fix a bad OL, DL,LB, bad front office and coaching, but hey we will look nice going 4-12.  Sarcasm

If they're going to lose, might as well lose pretty!
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 11:25 AM)PDub80 Wrote: If they're going to lose, might as well lose pretty!

They thought the current uniforms were pretty for over 15 years, so I wouldn't guarantee the new ones will actually be good haha.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Please... For the love of God!!! No leaping tiger AND Zac Taylor. I guess we could watch Friends, Seinfeld, and Fraiser after the game though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Did the forums get a new Uniform too?
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 01:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Did the forums get a new Uniform too?

They did. More colorful.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 01:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: They did. More colorful.

Yea, it's pretty cool. I just wasn't sure if I accidentally changed a setting that was there all along or if this was actually something that happened over the weekend haha.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 12:45 PM)jason Wrote: Please... For the love of God!!! No leaping tiger AND Zac Taylor. I guess we could watch Friends, Seinfeld, and Fraiser after the game though.

Where would you put the tiger logo in relation to the rest?
I would put tiger at the top.
Worst would be the B.
Second-worst is "Bengals" on the side of the helmet.
[Image: Cincinnati-Bengals-Logo-History.jpg]
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 01:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Where would you put the tiger logo in relation to the rest?
Worst would be the B.

The B is what it is... It's just meh to me. I hate the tiger though. It's just so 90s. Reminds me of the Houston Rockets logo in the 90s. It's just too cartoonish. We have an apex predator that the team is named after... They could do it some justice with a fierce looking tiger.

Our helmets are cool, but they leave very little room for corniness on the rest of the uniform. My favorite that I've seen are the ones with the 70s throwback and the stipes down on the sleeve... They pop, and they're not nearly as busy as the rest of them I've seen.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'd honestly love a revamped take on the '68-'69 logo. It's endearing.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Just updated the look a little. Hopefully, most will like it.
Reply/Quote

Yes, it seems so
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 02:06 PM)jason Wrote: The B is what it is... It's just meh to me. I hate the tiger though. It's just so 90s. Reminds me of the Houston Rockets logo in the 90s. It's just too cartoonish. We have an apex predator that the team is named after... They could do it some justice with a fierce looking tiger.

Our helmets are cool, but they leave very little room for corniness on the rest of the uniform. My favorite that I've seen are the ones with the 70s throwback and the stipes down on the sleeve... They pop, and they're not nearly as busy as the rest of them I've seen.

I like the tiger because the helmet as the logo is just too "we used to be the Browns" for my liking as their logo is their helmet.  The B is ok, but I don't hate the tiger so that's my go-to.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 01:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Where would you put the tiger logo in relation to the rest?
Worst would be the B.

Th tiger wins easily
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 07:23 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Th tiger wins easily

They need to market that tiger-running-for-a-Hertz-rental-car more.  You see that ugly ass Shitstains elf or whatever the **** it is all over the place.   Sell the tiger!

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Worst would be the B.

Chester Cheetah is BY FAR the worst. I would be embarrassed to own merchandise with that on it.

Reply/Quote
Summary of opinions: All Bengals logos suck.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 10:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chester Cheetah is BY FAR the worst. I would be embarrassed to own merchandise with that on it.

Pretty sure their are whispers if you're walking around with that leaping tiger too...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 10:50 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Summary of opinions: All Bengals logos suck.

Pretty much... I'm not overly worried about the logo. I just want them to have clean, classic looking uniforms. I'm over the tiger jammies they wear right now.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 10:54 PM)jason Wrote: Pretty much... I'm not overly worried about the logo. I just want them to have clean, classic looking uniforms. I'm over the tiger jammies they were right now.

Agreed, clean and simple is the way to go.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 10:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chester Cheetah is BY FAR the worst. I would be embarrassed to own merchandise with that on it.

C'mon

this rules

Reply/Quote