Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Uniforms!
(12-12-2020, 09:51 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Exactly what I hate about the current uniforms.  The numbers are just awful.  It's a shame we lost the Dillon-era uni's probably as a consequence of playing so poorly.  Maybe the same result will happen to our current uniforms?

This. 

Also, don't screw with the helmet.  I see they changed the stripes.  Not a fan.

They would have to change every seat back at the stadium to match....doubt that would happen.   Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2020, 09:51 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Exactly what I hate about the current uniforms.  The numbers are just awful.  It's a shame we lost the Dillon-era uni's probably as a consequence of playing so poorly.  Maybe the same result will happen to our current uniforms?

This. 

Also, don't screw with the helmet.  I see they changed the stripes.  Not a fan.

I got a Jeff Blake jersey sitting under the tree that is wrapped. Can't wait to open it in a couple weeks. I absolutely loved those jerseys even though I'm way more into football now than I was then. And about the only things I remember from back then were Blake Bombs and Dillon's mean runs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I actually really like this concept. Like...a lot.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Cmon..It'll be some cutesy nonsense in all likelihoodhood something like that ugly ass walking stuffed tiger crap so the ladies get some cuddly junk to put next to the cat's $80000 bed..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Check out these new uniforms that Seth Reese posted on Twitter!

They're pretty hot and I think they help us move into a new age and out of the old cheap era.  

It might be simple, but hopefully they can attract a bigger fan base and maybe even some grab the interest of players looking for new homes!  Not that players base their decisions off of uniforms, but catchy new threads might at least make us more appealing!

[Image: ESTInQbXYAETQo1?format=jpg&name=360x360][Image: ESTIna6WkAEmnjE?format=jpg&name=360x360][Image: ESTIndRWoAYAYQP?format=jpg&name=360x360][Image: ESTIna6XkAAJfI1?format=jpg&name=360x360]

These look nice.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 05:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The all orange are HOT!

now not only are they hard to watch but hard to look at too!!!

White Color Rush 100000x better than that
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 09:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: now not only are they hard to watch but hard to look at too!!!

White Color Rush 100000x better than that

I would think as part of the redesign, they would poll fanbase on what is preferred way to go on new unis.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 12:33 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I would think as part of the redesign, they would poll fanbase on what is preferred way to go on new unis.

I think it's more likely that if they come up with a new design that sucks, the org will release a statement about it being the fans' fault for requesting change, and how they're bullish on keeping the new unis for at least a decade.
Reply/Quote
Damn, I just got the email about the uniform change. Not a fan of those concept ones posted on twatter.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2020, 11:56 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think it's because those teams have a legacy:

You see a Giants jersey you think of Bill Parcels, LT, Carl Banks, Phil Sims, Super Bowl Champs

You see a Packers jersey you think Bart Starr, Vince Lombardi, Super Bowl Champs

You see a Cowboys jersey you think Tom Landry, Roger Staubach, America's team, Super Bowl Champs

You see a Steelers Jersey you think Chuck Knoll, Terry Bradshaw, Steel Curtain, Superbowl Champs

You see a Bengals jersey you think Mike Shula, Akili Smith, The 90s

I'm ready for a total change.

Completely agree!  No small "tweaks" as Goodberry suggested.  Complete and total overhaul of this team's image and branding!
Reply/Quote
Just say hell no to the all orange. 

Orange w/black pants, sure. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 12:37 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I think it's more likely that if they come up with a new design that sucks, the org will release a statement about it being the fans' fault for requesting change, and how they're bullish on keeping the new unis for at least a decade.

its nike doing it it will be bad
Reply/Quote
I like them as long as we always keep the striped helmets.

They are the best helmets on the planet.

But I also am hoping they do a white helmet with black stripes when we wear the white color rush someday.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like them as long as we always keep the striped helmets.

They are the best helmets on the planet.

But I also am hoping they do a white helmet with black stripes when we wear the white color rush someday.

All that white would look gross and washed out. The orange helmet with the white unis looks perfect. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I still can't grasp why people want the Bengals to be white in jersey or helmet. I don't get it.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: All that white would look gross and washed out. The orange helmet with the white unis looks perfect. 

Guess I would have to see it to know for sure. I do like the orange and white though I agree on that.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I still can't grasp why people want the Bengals to be white in jersey or helmet.  I don't get it.

My fave jerseys are all black, always said so. Black all the way, paint it black baby. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: My fave jerseys are all black, always said so. Black all the way, paint it black baby. Smirk

I like to keep it simple, mostly black with the orange highlights.  The 80s and up to 98 or so jerseys are my favorite.  I still have a 98 Neil O'Donnell jersey that is simple and comfortable.  That's my go to, mostly because I look extra stupid wearing a new and loud jersey
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Guess I would have to see it to know for sure. I do like the orange and white though I agree on that.

Hmmmm. This looks better than a few earlier pictures that i didn't like at all...

[Image: El2qZNZXgAMd7aE.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I like to keep it simple, mostly black with the orange highlights.  The 80s and up to 98 or so jerseys are my favorite.  I still have a 98 Neil O'Donnell jersey that is simple and comfortable.  That's my go to, mostly because I look extra stupid wearing a new and loud jersey

Yeah, the new ones are pretty loud. I have a Chad jersey and even it is pretty wild.

(01-22-2021, 05:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hmmmm. This looks better than a few earlier pictures that i didn't like at all...

[Image: El2qZNZXgAMd7aE.jpg]

I love it myself. I think it looks awesome. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote