Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Uniforms!
A little concerned because Nike has broken just about everything they have touched with the most recent examples being the Rams and Chargers. Rams had one of the coolest looks in the NFL with the Blue and Yellow - now they look like generic "Best Buy" versions. And then The Chargers had the best unis in the old Powder blue. Now they look generic as well.

Bengals just need to get rid of the stripe on the side and change the numbers. On the pants get rid of the white part of the stripe, Also, never wear white pants again except for color rush. I wouldn't mind if they made their home look Orange over Black because we have done extremely well in that combo. Then wear all black for one game and the color rush for another.

Reply/Quote
I hope the pants have horizontal stripes by the knees instead of the vertical stripes on the side..
Reply/Quote
I'm not really surprised, because I've seen people wearin' them and raving about them for years, but I can't believe how popular the orange jerseys are.

I haven't been buying Bengals gear for 5 years, but even when I did, I would tread lightly on anything that showcased the orange. It's just an opinion, and doesn't matter, but I think it's an atrocious color... Makes for a nice sunset, and looks good on trees, but that's it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 06:17 PM)jason Wrote: I'm not really surprised, because I've seen people wearin' them and raving about them for years, but I can't believe how popular the orange jerseys are.

I haven't been buying Bengals gear for 5 years, but even when I did, I would tread lightly on anything that showcased the orange. It's just an opinion, and doesn't matter, but I think it's an atrocious color... Makes for a nice sunset, and looks good on trees, but that's it.

Oi, I'm a ranga lol
Reply/Quote