Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Uniforms leaked
(04-16-2021, 08:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seeing reports that the Orange jerseys will be our new primary. I like that change. The Bengals should be mostly associated with Orange. We’re not the damn Steelers.

Maaaaan, not so sure I love that. I hated the Bengals orange this last go round. Its3hard for me to picture them in orange all the time. I love the all black kit.

Maybe they're keeping white as the Rush set? This will take some getting used to.

If the orange becomes the main jersey, I will riot in the streets. The all black kit has always looked the best, IMO. I get why they want orange, because tigers are orange, but they don't have to literally look like tigers.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 08:02 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Maaaaan, not so sure I love that. I hated the Bengals orange this last go round. Its3hard for me to picture them in orange all the time. I love the all black kit.

Maybe they're keeping white as the Rush set? This will take some getting used to.

If the orange becomes the main jersey, I will riot in the streets. The all black kit has always looked the best, IMO. I get why they want orange, because tigers are orange, but they don't have to literally look like tigers.

I like the all black myself. We have orange on the helmets and the uni's, we don't have piss yellow and black.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 05:44 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote:

Apparently someone found the leaked jerseys on E-Bay. Probably not how the Bengals wanted these to appear for the first time.

So these are pretty much confirmed I guess. Not the worst thing I've laid eyes on, and I guess they beat the current unis...but I'd be lying if I said I was thrilled. The font pretty much rips off the Bears. I was hoping for a simple font, ala the color rush. We'll have to see how the shoulder stripes look in game.

Not a fan of orange as the new primary. With white pants, it'll give off Creamsicle Bucs vibes. With black pants, it just looks too loud and halloween-ish.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I promised myself to not buy another Bengals jersey until they win a playoff game. They may cost more because of that, but it'll be worth it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 3RPl0K6.jpg]

[Image: O2TOYFH.jpg]

[Image: x9enKrY.jpg]

Well, I don't hate them as much as I thought.  (I like that there's color trim around the numbers)
They look better on the players than the cheap E-bay leak photos.
Reply/Quote