• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Vigil a Bengal
Tackling Machine!

Killer Vs (Vontaze and Vigil)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Instanding.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:10 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Instanding.

Where are the damn boobs!!!? Shocked

Need to feel better after this shit pick.

Shocked
Reply/Quote
He's Keuchley. Cuz he's white.
Reply/Quote
4.72 40. Probably our fastest LB now.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:13 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Where are the damn boobs!!!? Shocked

Need to feel better after this shit pick.

Shocked
And it's a shit pick because you've never heard of him before? Well that makes perfect sense..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
He will be good.
Fast enough to be on the field all 3 downs. Isn't that what we've been wanting for a while now?
Remember, in Duke we trust.

Welcome Virgil
Reply/Quote
Last guy we drafted out of Utah State was Bob Trumpy, wasn't it?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
When Hargrave is winning post season games for the steelers you can send nick vigil the thank you cards

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I would take the Redskins draft over ours in a heartbeat. just being honest.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, not that impressed with today's performance by our draft gurus.
PFF gave Boyd a Grade of C+
Vigil got a C.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:26 AM)grampahol Wrote: And it's a shit pick because you've never heard of him before?  Well that makes perfect sense..

I think the concern is that he could've been had much later while still getting better value picks now. Though Coach Lewis thought he might've gotten taken in the 4th:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2016/04/29/cincinnati-bengals-draft-third-round-nick-vigil-linebacker-utah-st/83653132/

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis on if the team thought he might fall to the fourth round:

"We weren't willing to take that risk this was a guy grade-wise we felt really strongly about, collectively."

Reply/Quote
Vigil was the ONLY player in all of college football to record at least 9 tackles every game last year......the only one.
Reply/Quote
Seems we've been drafting from smaller colleges this draft which isn't necessarily a bad thing. A lot of big time college players fizzel out, but so do smaller college players.
Kenny Anderson came from a small college so the only thing we as fans can do is wait and watch to see how it plays out over the season or so.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
At least he's not hurt?
Reply/Quote
We screwed this draft up in the first. Nothing against the kid we took, i just think if we really liked 3 of the WR's that came off the board ahead of us we should have got off our ass and made a move. Then we could have went with the D line/ DB in the 2nd or BPA. Then Garrett or Braverman in the 4th or 5th. Of course nobody knows how this draft will turn out for 2-3 years but as for now I think we may have the worst draft Ive seen in a long time.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:32 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I would take the Redskins draft over ours in a heartbeat. just being honest.

To me,this was a terrible pick when Hargraves was on the board,Andrew Billings still there and a ton of top DT and DE and they pick this dude.He will be on IR after pre-season.I HATE THIS PICK. STUPID AS HELL.THIS GUY WAS NOT WORTH a third round pick.Josuha Perry from OSU is still sittin there and he is a stud.I would fire the person who said this dude was better than any of the players I just mentioned.They must all be drinkin the stupid juice when they picked this guy.Why does our coaches and scouts always go after players from schools that suck.I do not care if this guy is a tackling machine,yes probably at Utah.what a dumb pick when there was a ton of top players sittin there.I hate when they ruin the draft.How dumb.and I was beginning to think they got over the stupid calls.A big time shit call.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:29 AM)Okeana Wrote: When Hargrave is winning post season games for the steelers you can send nick vigil the thank you cards

Yup, I was so pissed we passed on this guy.
Reply/Quote
Honestly. It feels like a panic pick. We sat on our ass again. And Braxton goes two picks before us and we get jumped and the Dolphins take Caroo.

I dont know much about the guy. Love production from LBs. And he certainly has it. He is growing on me.

Would have rather gone scooby wright if we went LB though.
Reply/Quote
Watch the tape on the guy he is not great. Small school low level competition. Watch vs Washington its on YouTube. Missed tackles bites hard on the play action, nothing to get excited about.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote