Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No suspension for Burfict, but possible fine(s) will be handed down.
(10-19-2018, 06:02 PM)Crazed Bengal Wrote: What the Bengals need is to have the triplets from "Slapshot" to go out in the second quarter and just beat the hell out of the opposing team. It will fire up the fans, the media will hate the Bengals even more and opposing teams will fear.

Then the Steelers would precede to bring all of their best goons out of retirement just like the movie. Lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 06:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Then the Steelers would precede to bring all of their best goons out of retirement just like the movie. Lol

Porter couldn't handled being man handled, Joe Green could come out with his walker, Ward would get busted up.

Those Steelers goons couldn't handle Burfict let alone those guys from "Slapshot", lol.

It would be entertaining though, just having Marvin Lewis not knowing what to do having that look Paul Newman had in the movie would be worth the fines, lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 06:43 PM)Crazed Bengal Wrote: Porter couldn't handled being man handled, Joe Green could come out with his walker, Ward would get busted up.

Those Steelers goons couldn't handle Burfict let alone those guys from "Slapshot", lol.

It would be entertaining though, just having Marvin Lewis not knowing what to do having that look Paul Newman had in the movie would be worth the fines, lol.

Maybe Marvin caught Mike Brown in drag like Paul Newman did with Strother Martin and that’s how he’s kept his job all these years. Lol

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 06:43 PM)Crazed Bengal Wrote: Porter couldn't handled being man handled, Joe Green could come out with his walker, Ward would get busted up.

Well, Slapshot is a 40 year old movie, so the Hanson brothers are at least in their 60's.   They might have lost some of their edge.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE would accuse Rotten Booger of being overly dramatic!  That's the apex of accusatory over dramatization almost as dramatic as the single most tragic event to ever grace television when a softball ACTUALLY hit Marsha in the face resulting in her fake black eye! 
Well almost as dramatic and tragic, but not quite. Marsha's black eye will go down as always being slightly more tragic than Ben's hurt butt.. 
AND DON'T BE MAKING FUN OF MARSHA ! 
MARSHA, MARSHA, MARSHA! 
You'll never hear Jan screaming ROTTEN BOOGER, ROTTEN BOOGER, ROTTEN BOOGER! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 06:02 PM)Crazed Bengal Wrote: What the Bengals need is to have the triplets from "Slapshot" to go out in the second quarter and just beat the hell out of the opposing team. It will fire up the fans, the media will hate the Bengals even more and opposing teams will fear.

LMAO.....good policy.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I hear Lance Mccalister bashing him on 700. he's a combo of Suh and Edelman. He's actually playing smarter the Chiefs hit he got 3 games for was borderline at best. He made the crucial pick in playoff game that 15 yarder would have been a 50 yard FG.Pacman pushed the ref not him he gets a worse rap than he deserves.
Reply/Quote
I have heard of no fine for Burfict for his physical but legal football play against the Steelers. I can't wait to see the apologies of those who bashed him, if not fine or suspension, simply they were wrong. Everyone knows if Burfict gets close to the line (others have to cross it), the NFL would nail him.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 11:03 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have heard of no fine for Burfict for his physical but legal football play against the Steelers. I can't wait to see the apologies of those who bashed him, if not fine or suspension, simply they were wrong. Everyone knows if Burfict gets close to the line (others have to cross it), the NFL would nail him.

Exactly.... how dare we have a linebacker that is intimidating to other teams..... "he pointed at me and told me I was next.....wha wha wha"
Reply/Quote
So no fine, but a TON of media backlash over nothing? Of course, perception is reality these days so nobody will realize they are morons. I hate todays society lol
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 11:59 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: So no fine, but a TON of media backlash over nothing? Of course, perception is reality these days so nobody will realize they are morons. I hate todays society lol

Masses are figuring out media bias and flat out fake news thanks to our President. The media bias has always existed, but now the spotlight is on it. Ben is a sexual predator with no right to ever judge another for anything. I suggest the "Me Too" movement target Ben and the Steelers for employing him.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 02:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Masses are figuring out media bias and flat out fake news thanks to our President. The media bias has always existed, but now the spotlight is on it. Ben is a sexual predator with no right to ever judge another for anything. I suggest the "Me Too" movement target Ben and the Steelers for employing him.

I'd be in favor of that.  There have to be plenty of Ben sex-creeper stories that haven't seen the light of day.  
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 02:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Masses are figuring out media bias and flat out fake news thanks to our President. The media bias has always existed, but now the spotlight is on it. Ben is a sexual predator with no right to ever judge another for anything. I suggest the "Me Too" movement target Ben and the Steelers for employing him.

ThumbsUp  - I'll second that. 

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 06:02 PM)Crazed Bengal Wrote: What the Bengals need is to have the triplets from "Slapshot" to go out in the second quarter and just beat the hell out of the opposing team. It will fire up the fans, the media will hate the Bengals even more and opposing teams will fear.

(10-19-2018, 11:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO.....good policy.

Yep.  LMAO

[Image: 2ab1e19ffe9e3a90fd97adb373440f8e.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 11:59 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: So no fine, but a TON of media backlash over nothing? Of course, perception is reality these days so nobody will realize they are morons. I hate todays society lol

It wasn't for nothing because it drew all the attention away from the bad call on Dre and then the pick that ultimately handed the Stealers the game again. Ninja

Reply/Quote
I think the fine will actually drop sometime beginning next week that’s what they did earlier this season to a couple guys it’s unorthodox but watch
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Source: #Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict was fined $112,000 for multiple plays that constituted unnecessary roughness in Week 6 game against Pittsburgh, including the plays involving the Steelers’ Antonio Brown (11:19 in 3rd quarter) and James Conner (5:17 in 3rd quarter).

So....about that not being fined thing
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 05:49 PM)Au165 Wrote: Source: #Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict was fined $112,000 for multiple plays that constituted unnecessary roughness in Week 6 game against Pittsburgh, including the plays involving the Steelers’ Antonio Brown (11:19 in 3rd quarter) and James Conner (5:17 in 3rd quarter).

Goodell spent the week at Art Rooney Jr's house and it took all week but they finally badgered him into a fine.  Is it bogus?  Hell yes.  Do they care?  Hell no.

I am so close to walking away from the NFL forever.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 05:55 PM)McC Wrote: Goodell spent the week at Art Rooney Jr's house and it took all week but they finally badgered him into a fine.  Is it bogus?  Hell yes.  Do they care?  Hell no.

I am so close to walking away from the NFL forever.

The diving forearm to the head was fine worthy. The rest I could go either way.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 05:49 PM)Au165 Wrote: Source: #Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict was fined $112,000 for multiple plays that constituted unnecessary roughness in Week 6 game against Pittsburgh, including the plays involving the Steelers’ Antonio Brown (11:19 in 3rd quarter) and James Conner (5:17 in 3rd quarter).

What was the Connor play?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote