Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
LOL... Lamar Jackson was close to falling.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jackson to Ravens
Reply/Quote
What is it about Louisville QBs and teams trading back up in the 1st to get that 5th year?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I can't say I'm too worried about the Ravens pick. I just don't think Lamar is accurate enough to scare NFL defenses. But he sure is a multi dimensional player and that is a bit of a concern.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:34 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: That trade was all about getting the 5th year option...

Yup! Smart by their FO
Reply/Quote
How do they get those jerseys ready so quickly?
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson doesn't scare me at all. I'll gladly face him twice a year
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:36 AM)Tomkat Wrote: How do they get those jerseys ready so quickly?

They just stick on, staff does it asap
Reply/Quote
Second time I think Baltimore has drafted a Louisville QB. I now hope Lamar's career goes the same way as Chris Redman (sp?).
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:35 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I can't say I'm too worried about the Ravens pick. I just don't think Lamar is accurate enough to scare NFL defenses. But he sure is a multi dimensional player and that is a bit of a concern.

My sentiments exactly.
Reply/Quote
Much more worried about Jackson in our division than Mayfield.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:36 AM)TKUHL Wrote: They just stick on, staff does it asap

Actually I think it's an iron on, I thought I watched an episode where the same lady does it every year.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:33 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Gio is a great man and we need to follow that example just like i do Jesus.

Go Jesus!

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Bengals have to consider moving up to get Hernandez.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:34 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Not sure I get the michel pick for the patriots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They always like speedy backs out of the backfield. Not really a surprise.

(04-27-2018, 12:34 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Damnit, Damnit, Damnit.......of course our division.

Lamar is raw, he will take a few years and our new DC is all about discipline. We should be able to handle him.

He better gain some muscle too, or he is out of the league with the first hit in Preseason.

Also, do not care for Lamar's gadgety release. Mayfield is much more pro ready. But he is on the Browns so meh.
Reply/Quote
4.45AM here, let’s do this again tomorrow!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:37 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Second time I think Baltimore has drafted a Louisville QB. I now hope Lamar's career goes the same way as Chris Redman (sp?).

Well Baltimore did have a pretty good QB that went to Louisville..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:38 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Go Jesus!

ThumbsUp

Buddy Jesus!

[Image: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Tons of good talent for tomorrow I’m excited about our next pick think we get another stud.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:37 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: My sentiments exactly.

His running will work for a while, but defenses will figure him out soon I think.
Reply/Quote