Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
Great pick, won't see Jones back in the building
Reply/Quote
Not the end of Williams. Austin wants to run three safety nickel packages. This would fit it well. I like the idea, but I'm not entirely crazy about the pick. I would have rather had an athletic LB.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Is something wrong with Reid?

I like the bates pick, I don't love it. Great to see TJ up there... Hoping for Chad or Reggie Kelly next year
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:40 PM)Rcaugh08 Wrote: Must be something about Reid teams aren't liking if he is dropping like this

I honestly believe his brother is his biggest problem.

Reply/Quote
I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one. They identified their guy at safety and traded down to get him at a better value. Can't ask for much more than that.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:40 PM)scottyd33 Wrote: Not really a fan either. He can be a ball hawk but he can’t tackle.

That’s what George Iloka is for.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anybody know a website that has UPDATED draft order close to real time?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I guess I should have listened to you during the the official board mock. Tongue

Lol I forgot about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hogshaven.com/platform/amp/2018/2/27/17043164/jessie-bates-is-one-of-the-best-coverage-safeties-in-the-draft-but-he-has-a-big-flaw
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:41 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: My dream 3rd round is brown, Ian Thomas and Dane Cruikshank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they still only have two picks in the third round
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks brother! Love it.

Got the best ballhawk in college football Harley... Cool

Don’t agree. Think about it. We could have done better.

Reply/Quote
All the safety’s butts on the roster just puckered.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:42 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I know it would be radical, but is there any way that Shawn Williams could become a weakside linebacker?

Strongside on a TE?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:42 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: So, they trade back and get a safety who can't tackle and is afraid to hit....WTF!

BS, what Jessie Bates has you cannot teach, you can teach tackling... WTF are people bitching about?

Best ballhawk in college bar none to follow up arguably the best Center.

Crybabies step off. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Guy is football slow. Can hit a little. This year’s Nick Vigil WTF pick. Terrible choice this early.

I'll take our coaches eval over your whining any day
Reply/Quote
From Matt Miller:

OVERALL

Jessie Bates is one of the better true coverage safeties in the 2018 draft class. He identifies routes well and is athletic enough to get into position to make a play on the ball or limit targets. A team needing an over-the-top safety early in Round 2 should be all over Bates.

GRADE: 6.75 (Early Round 2)

PRO COMPARISON: Reggie Nelson, Oakland Raiders
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:44 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: All the safety’s butts on the roster  just puckered.

Not really, the guy can cover but is afraid to tackle/hit
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Things trending on the Bengals MB **OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD**

1. People bitching and moaning constantly about commercial breaks before/after Bengals picks. Guess what, IT'S NOT SOME BIG PLANNED CONSPIRACY BY THE NFL. 

2. Jackballs still not understanding, 'don't announce the pick before the tv does'. NO ONE IS IMPRESSED THAT YOU KNOW THE PICK BEFORE IT'S ANNOUNCED, BUT THEY'RE SURE AS HELL PISSED WHEN YOU ANNOUNCE IT ON THE BOARD SO STOP IT PLZNTHNX!

Networks should never take a commercial 3 picks before and 3 picks after the Bengal's selection; otherwise it's DISRESPECT!!!

I actually asked to know how far ahead of my stream Broadcast TV is so I cannot monitor the board during that time. Then you have some jackwagon on twitter playing like they have the inside scoop
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:42 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Great pick, won't see Jones back in the building

Ridiculous post.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BS, what Jessie Bates has you cannot teach, you can teach tackling... WTF are people bitching about?

Best ballhawk in college bar none to follow up arguably the best Center.

Crybabies step off. Mellow

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hogshaven.com/platform/amp/2018/2/27/17043164/jessie-bates-is-one-of-the-best-coverage-safeties-in-the-draft-but-he-has-a-big-flaw
Reply/Quote