Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Offensive Line Getting Better
(10-13-2022, 08:06 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: except for Volson

Andrew Russell
@Andrew_Russell7
·
Follow
Thru week 5, the Bengals offensive line has a top-10 graded interior trio in pass pro and a bottom 5 graded tackle duo.

They really need LC and Jonah to step their game up.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 08:06 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: except for Volson

At least it’s a guy we expect to struggle.

Jonah and La’el being so bad is a surprise and not a pleasant one.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Is Reif still out there?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 09:16 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Is Reif still out there?

He's with the Bears now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 04:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Then i blame 'holic!!

Where is that dude? I got a bone to pick..... Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 10:20 AM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I have noticed that he stares down his receivers a lot lately.

Is this for lack of focus / drive? It’s gotta be disheartening to start off 2-3 after last year, when he could easily be 4-1/5-0. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 08:06 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: except for Volson

He is still improving every week, just what you want to see out of a rookie growing in the NFL.

Looking like a steal IMO.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 02:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He is still improving every week, just what you want to see out of a rookie growing in the NFL.

Looking like a steal IMO.

Had a pretty good game the other day.   Cool seeing him deliver the pancake.   
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 02:12 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: Had a pretty good game the other day.   Cool seeing him deliver the pancake.   

Cordell has a lot of power. Love watching him play, he plays nasty. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 08:56 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Andrew Russell
@Andrew_Russell7
·
Follow
Thru week 5, the Bengals offensive line has a top-10 graded interior trio in pass pro and a bottom 5 graded tackle duo.

They really need LC and Jonah to step their game up.

Which would included Volson, correct? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 09:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Which would included Volson, correct? Ninja

Yes that’s what I’d interpret
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 02:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Woohoo, that is some top play at RG we haven't had in forever.... Wink
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 02:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

This three game stretch has probably been the most consistent/best a line has had since before we had Burrow.
Reply/Quote
I hope the FO has learned a lesson. Whatever position group replacing 4 OL or 2 LB or 3 WR ( KC hello) or 3 in the secondary….you get where I’m going is disruptive. And the head coach and position coach needs to make sure they play some in preseason. Here’s hoping Williams though hurt gets better. He sucks.

Reply/Quote
It seems to be coming together as I hoped. We don’t have a really tough game again until either the Steelers with Watt or after them to see how they’re really gelling. Hopefully they get better and better before that stretch.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:36 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: It seems to be coming together as I hoped. We don’t have a really tough game again until either the Steelers with Watt or after them to see how they’re really gelling. Hopefully they get better and better before that stretch.

Are they thinking Watt will be back now? I thought he had a set back on his knee injury so would be out additional time but I haven't really payed much attention since. 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:52 PM)TheFan Wrote: Are they thinking Watt will be back now? I thought he had a set back on his knee injury so would be out additional time but I haven't really payed much attention since. 

Oh idk it’s weeks out so who knows. If not then I don’t see a really hard test until after that game. Which is why we ought to win all those games and really really need to.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 02:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Almost like if you have 5 guys on the OL who have never played in a game with even 1 of the other guys on the OL before, you should get them some preseason work so you're not learning by losing in the regular season.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote