Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offer McCarron to Green Bay.....Now is the time!
Get something for him! I think we could get at least a 2nd rounder.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hundley is probably a better option for them.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 05:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Hundley is probably a better option for them.

Probably.....but he played horribly.
Reply/Quote
Do we get something that can help us now, or later
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, GB's offensive line may be worse than ours, even.

Can't hope for any players that would significantly improve our team.

The only thing we could get from them is their first round pick.

That would be the only scenario in which a trade occurs.
Reply/Quote
Wouldnt happen. They have a backup already who knows their system.

Reply/Quote
There going to sign Romo idk I just made that up.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 05:40 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: There going to sign Romo idk I just made that up.

Well, at least your honest. LOL. Prevents "FAKE NEWS!" Although, someone will probably ruin with it. Maybe CNN or Washington Post. Who knows?

Reply/Quote
and now Jamies Winston is out for the Bucs with a shoulder injury. AJ should have a new job by Monday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:18 PM)pally Wrote: and now Jamies Winston is out for the Bucs with a shoulder injury.  AJ should have a new job by Monday

[Image: 30vd7rn.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:18 PM)pally Wrote: and now Jamies Winston is out for the Bucs with a shoulder injury.  AJ should have a new job by Monday

So in other threads people are talking about how the Bengals could be playing to lead the division next week. In other threads there is talk about the offensive line being bad.

And now in this thread, people want to trade our backup QB. There's a decent chance Dalton gets hurt behind this offensive line...and behind McCarron...Driskel isn't that good.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So in other threads people are talking about how the Bengals could be playing to lead the division next week. In other threads there is talk about the offensive line being bad.

And now in this thread, people want to trade our backup QB. There's a decent chance Dalton gets hurt behind this offensive line...and behind McCarron...Driskel isn't that good.

Easy. Many minds trying to map the directions to 2-4-18.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So in other threads people are talking about how the Bengals could be playing to lead the division next week. In other threads there is talk about the offensive line being bad.

We're not trading AJ...Driskel is on IR so it would be a stupid move to trade our only back up.  We would be in the same position as these other teams if we do.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:36 PM)pally Wrote: We're not trading AJ...Driskel is on IR so it would be a stupid move to trade our only back up.  We would be in the same position as these other teams if we do.  

Precisely. Even if we bring Driskel back...I don't think he's a pro level QB.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: 30vd7rn.gif]

Hit.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:45 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hit.

Where? 

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Precisely. Even if we bring Driskel back...I don't think he's a pro level QB.

We're not winning the Super Bowl this year....letting McCarron walk for nothing is not smart either. At least we can gat a draft pick to help the team and be better in 2018. If you think this team has a REALISTIC CHANCE to win it all, then Yes ....keep McCarron. If not, you have to consider trading him.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:57 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: We're not winning the Super Bowl this year....letting McCarron walk for nothing is not smart either. At least we can gat a draft pick to help the team and be better in 2018. If you think this team has a REALISTIC CHANCE to win it all, then Yes ....keep McCarron. If not, you have to consider trading him.

We'll get a Comp Pick for him. That's like gold for the Bengals.

The Bengals could trade him and sign Kaepernick as a backup. They won't though because McCarron makes much less money than Kaepernick would.

I think 9 wins is our ceiling this year and that's probably pushing it. Everything would need to go well.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:57 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: We're not winning the Super Bowl this year....letting McCarron walk for nothing is not smart either. At least we can gat a draft pick to help the team and be better in 2018. If you think this team has a REALISTIC CHANCE to win it all, then Yes ....keep McCarron. If not, you have to consider trading him.

AFCN not looking good. Pittsburgh is winning. Would you trade McCarron right now? I don't think I would simply because we know every game counts and he knows this system.

Reply/Quote
Macaroni isn't going anywhere. But, maybe Kaepernick gets picked up. He won't kneel during the anthem though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote