Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offer McCarron to Green Bay.....Now is the time!
(10-16-2017, 01:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hey Packerbacker..

Heard they gonna try and trade for Cutler....   Said he did good throwing to GB players in the past.

j/k

Just throw Clay Matthews in at TE. Clay has already developed a good rapport with Jay, catching 3 of his passes for 84 yards. 

That's an incredible 28 yards per catch!
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 01:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Just throw Clay Matthews in at TE. Clay has already developed a good rapport with Jay, catching 3 of his passes for 84 yards. 

That's an incredible 28 yards per catch!

I predict 6-10 now for Green bay. Cutler actually looked decent against Atlanta.
Reply/Quote
Packerbacker...

Put an end to this, and let everyone know there is zero interest in McCarron up there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I know this is going to be hard for some to hear, but I'm pretty sure that other teams don't regard McCarron as highly as some Bengals fans. It doesn't help that our owner/GM would rather get a compensatory pick than trade the guy, but I think people need to realize the rest of the NFL obviously doesn't feel that McCarron is the next Tom Brady.

I know that goes against what many on here think and believe, but it appears to be the truth. Make no mistake, I'm sure plenty of other teams don't want to try and deal with Mike Brown either. I just think fans should temper their thoughts and expectations and realize that McCarron isn't viewed as the sure fire HOFer that some Bengals fans try to make him out to be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 12:33 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I know this is going to be hard for some to hear, but I'm pretty sure that other teams don't regard McCarron as highly as some Bengals fans. It doesn't help that our owner/GM would rather get a compensatory pick than trade the guy, but I think people need to realize the rest of the NFL obviously doesn't feel that McCarron is the next Tom Brady.

I know that goes against what many on here think and believe, but it appears to be the truth. Make no mistake, I'm sure plenty of other teams don't want to try and deal with Mike Brown either. I just think fans should temper their thoughts and expectations and realize that McCarron isn't viewed as the sure fire HOFer that some Bengals fans try to make him out to be.

Most NFL fans didn't know Tom Brady was the next Tom Brady!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote