Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2022, 04:02 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: So how many more picks do we have left? Just one in the seventh? Will be interested in seeing who we get in UDFA, we've usually been solid there in at least finding guys who make the practice squad.

We have 2 picks in the 7th. The 2nd one is from the Price trade I believe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Kinda surprised they didn’t go Bo melton there. Wr depth and return man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: Plan for WR4 is big 3 staying healthy.

Well that’s a terrible plan.

Reply/Quote
Bengals preparing a 3 DL-8 Safety defense to counter the Ravens 1 QB-3 OL-7 TE Offense

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:03 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: Wow, if we were trading up for a safety I would have thought it was Sterling Weatherford, who I felt was more connected.

The NFL Network analysis knew the guy well and said he will be a linebacker in the NFL. Said he already has bulked up to LB size. The NFL analyst liked him a lot as a LB.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 03:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure what these guys are looking at. LOL

Just talking about that 5 second clip
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:09 PM)Nepa Wrote: The NFL Network analysis knew the guy well and said he will be a linebacker in the NFL. Said he already has bulked up to LB size. The NFL analyst liked him a lot as a LB.

Who? Weatherford or Anderson? I assume the former.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:09 PM)Nepa Wrote: The NFL Network analysis knew the guy well and said he will be a linebacker in the NFL. Said he already has bulked up to LB size. The NFL analyst liked him a lot as a LB.

His listed weight is 208 so I hope he put on 25 pounds.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Just talking about that 5 second clip

Yeah, I know. He didn’t look small at all to me in that clip. Just pretty fit (no big gut). Maybe the huge empty building threw you. Tongue

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:10 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: Who? Weatherford or Anderson? I assume the former.

Tycen Anderson. The one the Bengals picked.
Reply/Quote

He was 209 at the combine less than 2 months ago and he's going to be 23 this season so it's not like he got out of college early either. He's starting the season suspended for PEDs if he's bulked up to LB size in less than 2 months.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We have 2 picks in the 7th. The 2nd one is from the Price trade I believe.

Only 1 pick left. The other was part of the recent trade up.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Plenty of good wr4 type FA left out there. Did not like trading up but hey if you like a guy get him
Reply/Quote
My favorite picks are volson and Britt.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Reading up on him … two-time team captain, and coaches
say his leadership rallies the defense … was a high school valedictorian and earned several academic awards at Toledo … his special teams résumé is longer than a roller coaster line at Cedar Point ... He projects as a four-coverage special teamer who can compete for a nickel role on defense.

Core special teams player
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He was 209 at the combine less than 2 months ago and he's going to be 23 this season so it's not like he got out of college early either. He's starting the season suspended for PEDs if he's bulked up to LB size in less than 2 months.

Well, that's concerning. Yeah, needs a lot more than 209 for LB position.  But the analyst indicated he knew him well and was very confident he would be a linebacker in the NFL. Thought he would be a very good LB as well.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:13 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Only 1 pick left. The other was part of the recent trade up.

Realized that as soon as I posted.

Anyway, liked our early picks a lot, but they’re really rolling the dice on Hurst and the big 3 WR’s all staying healthy. You lose one of those guys and Mixon…not good.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:10 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: Who? Weatherford or Anderson? I assume the former.

Why would he be detailing the person the bengals didn't draft? 
Nobody wants to read your stupid blogs or click on your referral links.
Reply/Quote
Is any team good if they lose their top WR and RB?

Just sign Justin Jackson at RB in FA and grab one of many WR FA for a WR4
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:20 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Is any team good if they lose their top WR and RB?

Just sign Justin Jackson at RB in FA and grab one of many WR FA for a WR4

Ofc there’s always drop off, but certain teams have better depth than others. I’m more worried about TE than WR.

Reply/Quote