Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread***
(03-15-2021, 05:13 PM)Tomcat Wrote: Good job Bengals...We did not need Thuney or Zeitler. Please extend Price and Jordan for our Guards and we're set!

Don’t be silly. We have Spain and XSF! Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(03-15-2021, 05:14 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Michael Jordan extension will be announced shortly.....

**** this team... seriously.. **** them. Two big time upgrades at a position of need and you watch them both sign elsewhere....

Don't get me wrong, I wanna be upset but the guy got 16 mil a year from the likely super bowl favorites, how much more would we have had to offer to pull him away from that?

I can't imagine a realistic offer we could have made that would have made him choose us over that situation.
(03-15-2021, 05:23 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I wanna be upset but the guy got 16 mil a year from the likely super bowl favorites, how much more would we have had to offer to pull him away from that?

I can't imagine a realistic offer we could have made that would have made him choose us over that situation.

I’m not upset with the team, I’m just terrified about our options now.

one of the top rated safeties heading to Cleveland

<

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(03-15-2021, 05:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t be silly. We have Spain and XSF! Ninja

They don't have Spain as of right now.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

(03-15-2021, 05:25 PM)pally Wrote: one of the top rated safeties heading to Cleveland

<

Okay, maybe I’m just ignorant but I have no idea who this guy is.
(03-15-2021, 05:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t be silly. We have Spain and XSF! Ninja

Dont you forget we brought Redmond back as well..

Where the hell is jason shirley when you need the guy.
I'm honestly done caring, I'm used to the mediocre front office. Honestly my love for this team has slowly gone away
(03-15-2021, 05:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dont you forget we brought Redmond back as well..

Where the hell is jason shirley when you need the guy.

Or Dennis Roland.
Watch Sewell be gone when we pick now, we’ll trade back with our eye on Darrisaw, and he’ll go literally the pick before us...

This will upset most, I know I am pissed but not surprised...

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

5 years 80 mil? And that's for a team that has been to a SB two years in a row. Nothing we could have done about that.
I am very confused. I thought this was a BENGALS FA Signing thread

All but original post need to be deleted or moved to FA forum

I want the thread clean when we sign guys Ninja
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
(03-15-2021, 05:34 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This will upset most, I know I am pissed but not surprised...

Not saying dude is full of crap, but not sure I’m buying a random tweet from a dude acting like a random tweet is his sister and his sister is also basically his agent lol.
(03-15-2021, 05:34 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This will upset most, I know I am pissed but not surprised...

See now it's fine to be upset, shit team if true.

RIP Burrows career.

Kind of a moot point.  There's no way he was turning down $16 mil a year from KC. 
(03-15-2021, 05:23 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I wanna be upset but the guy got 16 mil a year from the likely super bowl favorites, how much more would we have had to offer to pull him away from that?

That's the problem with Free Agency.
The Bengals, in their current state, are not a destination.
To draw really good players, they have to be contenders and/or pay great (guaranteed) money.
The Bengals are not contenders and don't typically pay as much guaranteed as some clubs do.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

**** this team. Burrow will be gone the first chance he gets. Or we’ll ruin him. SSDD

(03-15-2021, 05:39 PM)Whatever Wrote: Kind of a moot point.  There's no way he was turning down $16 mil a year from KC. 

It’s still ridiculous that they lowballed him. They’re not taking the health of their franchise QB seriously.