Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Orlando brown… welcome
Sources: Four-time Pro Bowl tackle and Super Bowl champ Orlando Brown Jr. is finalizing a four-year, $64.092 million front-loaded deal with the #Bengals that includes an over $31M signing bonus — largest ever for an o-lineman.

Brown’s agent, Michael Portner, confirmed the deal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow… didn’t see that coming.
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1636190097484795905

Can y’all calm down.

Trust the process.
Reply/Quote
https://giphy.com/gifs/excited-wow-tongue-99tK62nC8tb9e
Reply/Quote
Someone forgot to tell duke and the front office we were in rebuild mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
My first reaction was where the **** did that come from LOL

So Jonah to RT and LC cut I’d imagine?
Reply/Quote
Let’s goooooo
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:27 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Someone forgot to tell duke and the front office we were in rebuild mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bahahaha
Reply/Quote
This is a total Who Dey moment!
Reply/Quote
THERE IT IS. Hell yes.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:27 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: My first reaction was where the **** did that come from LOL

So Jonah to RT and LC cut I’d imagine?

Or somehow get rid of Jonah. Either way, he has to be the LT.
Reply/Quote
Front Office with a stunner wow.

Edit: Lol the guaranteed made me just do a double take lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Good move to save that cap space. He's the 2nd rated Free Agent on NFL.com.
Reply/Quote
This makes me happy.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:30 PM)Synric Wrote: Front Office with a stunner wow.

Talk about filling a huge hole.

Jonah stinks.

I just hope that it all comes together this year for the OL and they can stay healthy. If we can run the ball consistently and stay in positive down and distance situations, our defense will be better with that alone.
Reply/Quote
What a move, wow. LC won't be ready for the start of the season, most likely, and Jonah has had his struggles. Carman had a flash in a small amount of snaps at the end of the season. Do they plug Brown in at LT and let Jonah/Carman fight it out at RT? Maybe the opposite? I have to assume LC is cut.
Reply/Quote
I wonder, did Kansas City want the other guy they signed or did Brown already want to come to the Bengals and they hurried to sign a replacement? Considering how fast they signed the other guy I'd guess they wanted him.

Hopefully he plays as well as he did in KC.
Reply/Quote
26 years old, protect your franchise qb. Wow.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: What a move, wow. LC won't be ready for the start of the season, most likely, and Jonah has had his struggles. Carman had a flash in a small amount of snaps at the end of the season. Do they plug Brown in at LT and let Jonah/Carman fight it out at RT? Maybe the opposite? I have to assume LC is cut.

Yeah LC will be gone i'm sure. Some type of injury settlement.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:28 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Or somehow get rid of Jonah. Either way, he has to be the LT.

I’m happy to give Jonah a go at RT I don’t think trying to help a rookie last year helped him in anyway whatsoever.

Him and Cap should be solid as a rock this is a ***** exciting signing due to the possibilities it opens up.
Reply/Quote