Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out of All the Irresponsible Actions...
This is by far the worst. He keeps fanning and fanning the flames. We have been warned for months he won’t accept the results of the election. He has claimed it was rigged before it even started. He lost fair and square. Yet here we are.

This is treason plain and simple.

We can not let some big city rich entitled bratty kid conman destroy our country.
Reply/Quote
Was there a link or something you forgot to post? Missing the point. Treason?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 06:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Was there a link or something you forgot to post? Missing the point. Treason?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

This is clearly a divided country. He is actively driving a bigger and bigger wedge in there. 

He is the leader of a group who is threatening to take up arms and kill because they lost an election. He is waging a war against the will of the people.
Reply/Quote
Proud Boys are apparently getting ready to take action.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 07:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

This is clearly a divided country. He is actively driving a bigger and bigger wedge in there. 

He is the leader of a group who is threatening to take up arms and kill because they lost an election. He is waging a war against the will of the people.

He is who he's always been.

None of this is a surprise.  His supporters love him for it.

This is why I said Biden was better during the protests and riots.  Trump did nothing to calm the situation.  He enjoys chaos.

Don't worry though...someone will be by to ask when Trump explicitly said for people to take up arms and then use that to defend him.  Never fails.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 07:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

I don't disagree.  Maybe it would be a good idea for the news sites like CNN to stop antagonizing the man and let him leave the office with his ego intact?  The barely restrained glee and verbiage used by them the past few days is like gasoline and matches for Trump.  Maybe they want this to get violent?  It would be good for their ratings.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't disagree.  Maybe it would be a good idea for the news sites like CNN to stop antagonizing the man and let him leave the office with his ego intact?  The barely restrained glee and verbiage used by them the past few days is like gasoline and matches for Trump.  Maybe they want this to get violent?  It would be good for their ratings.

Hilarious

The **** you feelings crowd sure seems to have their feeling hurt these days.

Almost like when everyone was looking for civility for the last four years it fell on deaf ears.  
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't disagree.  Maybe it would be a good idea for the news sites like CNN to stop antagonizing the man and let him leave the office with his ego intact?  The barely restrained glee and verbiage used by them the past few days is like gasoline and matches for Trump.  Maybe they want this to get violent?  It would be good for their ratings.

Who they gonna try to destroy after he leaves? This is their 7-4. 

Reply/Quote
Maybe Trump should hold another rally?  I mean we have to sooth his ego before he leaves or, uh..something.
Reply/Quote

They don't want violence. They were happy because it ended the reign of a man who makes the current situation possible. 

It would also be a good idea for other Republican leaders to quit being cowards and nip this in the bud instead of feeding into it. Like most prominent Republicans are doing. Such as Kristi Noem comparing it to Gore taking 37 days to settle the 2000 election where 500 votes in one state determined the election. 

There is so much irresponsible coming from the Republican party right now it is disgusting. This election was not devastating to the party. Accept the results and move forward. Instead their actions are pushing us closer and closer to very dangerous territory. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 07:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Proud Boys are apparently getting ready to take action.

I was wondering why all the toilet paper was gone at Kroger again...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Honestly as a veteran this is eating me up. Literally with physical effects my stomach is f'd up and my anxiety is going nuts. There are flags in my neighborhood flying upside because of the same conspiracy spreading leadership letting this shit fester.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

Don't be obtuse.  We're talking about Trump and Trump only.  

Quote:Almost like when everyone was looking for civility for the last four years it fell on deaf ears.  

Almost like everyone who called for civility the past four years don't seem to care about it anymore.

(11-08-2020, 08:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Who they gonna try to destroy after he leaves? This is their 7-4. 

Pretty much. 

(11-08-2020, 08:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: They don't want violence. They were happy because it ended the reign of a man who makes the current situation possible.

If they don't want violence then why do the opposite of what would help avoid it? 

Quote:It would also be a good idea for other Republican leaders to quit being cowards and nip this in the bud instead of feeding into it. Like most prominent Republicans are doing. Such as Kristi Noem comparing it to Gore taking 37 days to settle the 2000 election where 500 votes in one state determined the election. 

Clean up your own house before pointing to others.  Own your own.

Quote:There is so much irresponsible coming from the Republican party right now it is disgusting. This election was not devastating to the party. Accept the results and move forward. Instead their actions are pushing us closer and closer to very dangerous territory. 

Quite seeking others to blame and police your own people.  Lots of do what I say not what I do from you and your ilk.
Reply/Quote

I see this as a chicken or the egg thing, though. What is CNN doing to antagonize him? Covering his baseless claims of fraud and calling them such? Discussing his frivolous attempts through the judiciary to have things swing his way?

Granted, I don't watch any of the news networks, but this is what I have seen snippets of online. I really haven't seen anything that would be "antagonizing."
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Don't be obtuse.  We're talking about Trump and Trump only.  

So was I.

(11-08-2020, 08:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Almost like everyone who called for civility the past four years don't seem to care about it anymore.

Wrong, as usual. There's a difference between being civil and you asking for people to protect Trump's ego so that he'll be nice going forward.

"obtuse" Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I see this as a chicken or the egg thing, though. What is CNN doing to antagonize him? Covering his baseless claims of fraud and calling them such? Discussing his frivolous attempts through the judiciary to have things swing his way?

Granted, I don't watch any of the news networks, but this is what I have seen snippets of online. I really haven't seen anything that would be "antagonizing."

This is exactly what it is.  After four years of Trump being a bully NOW his supporters don't want him even covered so his ego is protected.

Trump lost, maybe for the first time in his public life in a situation he can't spin out of.  I'm sure that really bothers him.  That's not my fault nor do I care about his feelings about it.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

Almost like when everyone was looking for civility for the last four years it fell on deaf ears.  

Was the President elect looking for civility when he called his opponent a clown and a racist in a recent debate?

Let me answer that for you...No he was not.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I see this as a chicken or the egg thing, though. What is CNN doing to antagonize him? Covering his baseless claims of fraud and calling them such? Discussing his frivolous attempts through the judiciary to have things swing his way?

It's the barely constrained glee coupled with statements like, "this President isn't mature enough to "x". 

Quote:Granted, I don't watch any of the news networks, but this is what I have seen snippets of online. I really haven't seen anything that would be "antagonizing."

I, unfortunately, was in a vacation house in which the damn coverage was up 24/7.  I saw it constantly.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: So was I.

No you weren't and you're being deliberately disingenuous.  How is talking about  "The **** you feelings crowd sure seems to have their feeling hurt these days"  talking about Trump?  Last I looked a crowd, by definition, is more than one person.

Quote:Wrong, as usual.  There's a difference between being civil and you asking for people to protect Trump's ego so that he'll be nice going forward.

"obtuse"   Mellow

Civil is civil, either be it or don't.  Quit trying to tamp dance around your glaring hypocrisy.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2020, 08:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Was the President elect looking for civility when he called his opponent a clown and a racist in a recent debate?

Let me answer that for you...No he was not.

Even the best man can have a moment of weakness.  Biden even admitted as much.

But your whataboutism is duly noted.
Reply/Quote