Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PJ Dawson Cut!
(09-07-2016, 02:20 PM)pally Wrote: According to Jim Owczarski Dawson has been signed to the practice squad.  Hopefully he'll get the message and play and behave up to his potential.  He is practicing today with the team.

Good news then.  Sounds like the team made the right decision.  Hopefully he mans up and responds.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would say the message is received now.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 03:48 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I would say the message is received now.

At least it was sent. I wonder how long it will take him to work his way back onto the 53? It's not like he doesn't have and hasn't HAD good role models and possibly mentoring. 

Also, I have to wonder how much input Haslett had in the decision to send this message. I think Haslett's a no nonsense guy. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Hobson's latest article said he came running onto the practice field just as the horn sounded. Being late the first day after getting a demotion for being late isnt a good look.

I still have hope this move humbles and motivates him.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 04:19 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Hobson's latest article said he came running onto the practice field just as the horn sounded. Being late the first day after getting a demotion for being late isnt a good look.

Think that has more to do with the fact that he JUST signed, as opposed to him being late.

Christ when someone is hated, everyone just has to bash them, don't they? <_<
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 04:19 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Hobson's latest article said he came running onto the practice field just as the horn sounded. Being late the first day after getting a demotion for being late isnt a good look.

He probably just signed, after all he did have a try out with the Bucs the other day.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 04:20 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Think that has more to do with the fact that he JUST signed, as opposed to him being late.

I guess Dawson replaces Tate, now? Where's Nate Livings when you need him? lolz
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 04:20 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Think that has more to do with the fact that he JUST signed, as opposed to him being late.

I definitely dont hate him. Probably one of his biggest fans. Hobson could have just said Dawson signed and was out there on the practice field. I just thought it was interesting he pointed out the timeliness of his entry.
Reply/Quote