Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
Maybe, just maybe, I gave up on Theilen a little too early LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 11:23 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Maybe, just maybe, I gave up on Theilen a little too early
It happens to the best of us.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Underdog Week !

The lowest ranked team, in every matchup, won their game.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7hstcxputovbos5ccuc...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
How is there no IR slots?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 12:51 AM)basballguy Wrote: How is there no IR slots?

An understandable question. The reason is that I just took over the pre-existing settings without any altering. Since ther was almost no time to set this league up, it seemed unwise to try for any rule changes.
Reply/Quote
If anyone needs a TE, I'd now consider trading one. Shultz has developed chemistry with Stroud and is crushing his projections. Kincaid now has his shot with Knox out for a bit. I'd only consider trading Hockenson for a big upgrade on one of my RBs.
The deadline is approaching...

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 05:22 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: If anyone needs a TE,  I'd now consider trading one. Shultz has developed chemistry with Stroud and is crushing his projections. Kincaid now has his shot with Knox out for a bit. I'd only consider trading Hockenson for a big upgrade on one of my RBs.

Seems a bit lopsided 
Derrick Henry + Love for Kincaid + Stroud
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 05:22 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: If anyone needs a TE,  I'd now consider trading one. Shultz has developed chemistry with Stroud and is crushing his projections. Kincaid now has his shot with Knox out for a bit. I'd only consider trading Hockenson for a big upgrade on one of my RBs.

Nice win, looking forward to a rematch.
Reply/Quote
That was quite the showing from DeezNutz's WRs. Holy shit.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:22 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Nice win, looking forward to a rematch.
Thanks !
I was biting my fingernails when your kicker scored his points so early. I wasn't sure Tee would score enough or even play for certain.
Close...

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 08:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Thanks !
I was biting my fingernails when your kicker scored his points so early. I wasn't sure Tee would score enough or even play for certain.
Close...

was hoping Tee would put up a doughnut, oh well. Josh Allen and DaVante Adams (and hopefully Jonathan Taylor is back as well) won't be on a bye if we meet again
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 09:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: was hoping Tee would put up a doughnut, oh well. Josh Allen and DaVante Adams (and hopefully Jonathan Taylor is back as well) won't be on a bye if we meet again

Agreed.
It will be a tough match-up.
Hopefully, the injuries are overcome so we can be full strength.

Reply/Quote
Tee-Rexes Vs. Ostriches

Good luck, Hollo, and thank you for putting this together.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 03:16 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Tee-Rexes Vs. Ostriches

Nerd alert:

Ostriches are very closely related to the T-Rex.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/t-rex-linked-to-chickens-ostriches-180940877/

Quote:Unlike in Jurassic Park, the real-life researchers couldn't recover any DNA from the ancient remains. But they did retrieve molecules of collagen, a structural protein that appears in slightly different forms in many animals. They compared the dinosaur version with 21 living animals, including humans, chimps, mice, chickens, ostriches, alligators and salmon. T. rex's collagen proved to be most similar to chickens and ostriches; its next closest match was to alligators.

Chickens and ostriches are only distantly related to each other, so the research says little about what kind of birds might be the closest relatives of the famous carnivore. 

Best of luck to both of you!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 01:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nerd alert:

Ostriches are very closely related to the T-Rex.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/t-rex-linked-to-chickens-ostriches-180940877/

Best of luck to both of you!

I kind of thought about that.

Thanks !

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 03:16 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Tee-Rexes Vs. Ostriches

Sure, good luck to you too, though it's a tad nonsensical for this wish to be verbalized, I want to win after all and you need to be quite unlucky for this to come true. 250 points in the semis. That is a lot.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 10:27 AM)hollodero Wrote: Sure, good luck to you too, though it's a tad nonsensical for this wish to be verbalized, I want to win after all and you need to be quite unlucky for this to come true. 250 points in the semis. That is a lot.

I was going to say that the finalists were lucky my little band of overachievers didn't make it into the finalist bracket. And then I saw the T-Rexes. LOL

Best of luck Hollo. The best managers make it to the finals, but the better team usually win it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 10:27 AM)hollodero Wrote: Sure, good luck to you too, though it's a tad nonsensical for this wish to be verbalized, I want to win after all and you need to be quite unlucky for this to come true. 250 points in the semis. That is a lot.

You just never know.

I'm not going to lie, I got lucky a lot. There were quite a few games where I won by only a couple of points. There was at least one game where I squeaked by with less than 1 point. The league this year was very competitive. I've enjoyed it immensely, regardless of the outcome this week.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 02:15 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I was going to say that the finalists were lucky my little band of overachievers didn't make it into the finalist bracket. And then I saw the T-Rexes.

Last week was an anomaly.
My jaw was on the floor, and I was like "wtf?'.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 10:27 AM)hollodero Wrote: I want to win.

Please check your QB situation.

Reply/Quote