Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman Jones To Police “I hope you die . . . You’re gonna be out of a job”
(01-23-2017, 08:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: CB at #9 is looking more likely.

It wouldn't surprise me. That said, I don't think that will be the case. We both know that they're desperate for a fast LB & DE. With this many picks, I think they may use Jones money to resign Dre K and then add another CB in RDS 3-4. I believe that WJ3 is gonna pan out. They like what they watched of Russell, so they may actually push on this time.....but maybe not knowing Merv.

Dennard is the X factor. If he comes into his own, we may be ok. He's due & it will be contract time for him soon. We all know how that stuff usually works.

*.Shaw....I forgot about him.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:34 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Dont you know who I am?

Yep  The asshole battle cry.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Does Adam Jones need to be released by the Bengals? Absolutely.

Do the Bengals need to jump off the cliff of CB in the 1st, for the 4th time in recent memory? Hell no.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Does Adam Jones need to be released by the Bengals?  Absolutely.

Do the Bengals need to jump off the cliff of CB in the 1st, for the 4th time in recent memory?  Hell no.

Resign Kirkpatrick, jackson, Dennard, shaw and the often forgotten Russel. That is a good enough group that we could drab Lewis from Michigan in the 2nd or 3rd
Reply/Quote

Picked at 9 in April, injured in first start in August 2019.
Reply/Quote
My patience just ran out on Pacman Jones. The #24 jersey is ready to be assigned to a future Bengal. Cut him right now. The team doesn't need that kind of distraction or publicity which might be more welcome in Oakland.
Reply/Quote

Is there anyone worth a #9?  Maybe high second round instead?
Reply/Quote
Seriously he needs to go. He will be suspended anyway after this.
Reply/Quote
Is anyone surprised by this? He probably won't be suspended that much and he his still a solid player. I would look to trade him before just cutting him. Probably could get a 6th or 7th Rd pick for a team in the need for a corner.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 09:02 PM)J24 Wrote: Is anyone surprised by this? He probably won't be suspended that much and he his still a solid player. I would look to trade him before just cutting him. Probably could get a 6th or 7th Rd pick for a team in the need for a corner.

Nobody's giving us anything for him.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Does Adam Jones need to be released by the Bengals? Absolutely.

Do the Bengals need to jump off the cliff of CB in the 1st, for the 4th time in recent memory? Hell no.
Dude...

I swear to God... If they draft a ***** CB at number 9...

I don't know what I'll do... But, I'll do something.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Get rid of this piece of crap
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
If it weren't for Adam Jones this team would have had zero off field issues since the Chris Henry era.

One guy.

Yet our team is still considered thugs.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 09:11 PM)Trademark Wrote: Get rid of this piece of crap

Somebody said this a month ago and not many were in agreement.  He was getting that loose cannon air about him by the end of the season.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
That is not good. I wanted Pacman gone while ago, but his talent was needed more so apparently.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
With him it's not a question of if, but when. Less than 36 hours after the season ended. Cut him if for no other reason than to get him away from Burfict. Those two knuckleheads feed into each other's knuckleheadedness on the field.
Reply/Quote
Good riddance, get this guy outta here!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 09:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: With him it's not a question of if, but when. Less than 36 hours after the season ended. Cut him if for no other reason than to get him away from Burfict. Those two knuckleheads feed into each other's knuckleheadedness on the field.

ABSOLUTELY! He won't bring any picks. Cut his ass --NOW!
Reply/Quote
It all started to go south with the trash can incident. It was an omen and we didn't see it.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 09:50 PM)McC Wrote: It all started to go south with the trash can incident.  It was an omen and we didn't see it.

It all started to go south when he was involved in a dude being paralyzed at the "scrip club"

You can take the boy out of the ghetto... yadda yadda yadda

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote