Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-14-2015, 02:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He won't get suspended because it's the first big on field incident. That's understandable. However, you guys really need to stop deflecting to other league scum bags. Dude beat two women.

I legit would like to see the video of Cooper doing that so I can call for him to get punished too. People keep saying it, but I haven't seen it.

I just saw a highlights package and it wasn't up close. It wouldn't be beyond belief that what Cooper did wasn't that bad...regardless, a vet should know better than to let a rookie get him like that.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It wouldn't be beyond belief that what Cooper did wasn't that bad..

We were told that he pulled his hair and throat punched him.................... Confused
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We were told that he pulled his hair and throat punched him.................... Confused

I haven't seen the video showing that, just Jones saying that it happened. Even if that is 100% true, his reaction to it was way out of line. He wants to shove him, jaw at him, whatever, but ripping off his helmet and slamming his head down, that's crap. Whatever punishment they hand down, he deserves.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It was classless and embarrassing. That's my biggest gripe...it has people talking about our team for the wrong reasons.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://deadspin.com/pacman-jones-rips-amari-coopers-helmet-off-slams-his-h-1730425238

Wanted to know how Cincy fans felt about this. I know a lot of you have defended him for punching women (he had beer poured on him, he could have hurt himself on the bottle!!), so I guess this is ok? Should be interesting to see if those vilifying Suggs for a legal tackle think this is ok.

1st off, it was in the heat of the moment, and Jones didn't have time to stop and think "I'm going to bash his head into this helmet," because it looks like he just kind of threw his head in the general direction.  More evidence of that is because Cooper didn't even know that his head hit the helmet, so not like it was done with much force.

2nd, it's hilarious how you call Ray Rice, who knocked his wife out because she was annoying him, just a d-bag, yet Jones is a piece of human garbage for doing something in the heat of competition, to another man, not a woman, that didn't result in any harm or in Cooper even knowing he did it.

Looked bad on camera, but apparently wasn't a big deal.

There's also Jones saying that Cooper hit him in the throat, which was likely more than this "vicious slamming of Cooper's head into the helmet," but that won't get commented on.
Reply/Quote
But... it's the Raiders. They don't have rights any more. They traded them for a punter or something.
Reply/Quote
Maybe suggs can fix that torn Achilles by pouring bleach on it like he did his 1 year old son.

He didnt slam his head that hard.  It was a heat of the moment thing.  If he had done that to someone on the street or a woman, I'd be upset.  But this is football dude.  Its unfortunate that the coddling lacross culture is starting to infiltrate a game that is inherently violent.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We were told that he pulled his hair and throat punched him.................... Confused

You can see a lot of hands in the facemask and some tugging if you watch them trailing the play on Bengals .com....but you can't see the skirmish in its entirety. The two had been going at it all day. Jones said he had to defend himself and Cooper acted like it was no big deal....which leads me to believe he was not an innocent party.

It was an overreaction to be sure.....but it ain't like he crawled over and shredded his knee after a play was over....or cheapshotted a defenseless punter and broke his jaw and neck.....oh.....wait.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 04:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: You can see a lot of hands in the facemask and some tugging if you watch them trailing the play on Bengals .com....but you can't see the skirmish in its entirety. The two had been going at it all day. Jones said he had to defend himself and Cooper acted like it was no big deal....which leads me to believe he was not an innocent party.

It was an overreaction to be sure.....but it ain't like he crawled over and shredded his knee after a play was over....or cheapshotted a defenseless punter and broke his jaw and neck.....oh.....wait.....

Whoa look at all that crying, as well as exaggeration.  Based on the first post of yours I ask myself why I am surprised.   Smirk

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 04:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: You can see a lot of hands in the facemask and some tugging if you watch them trailing the play on Bengals .com....but you can't see the skirmish in its entirety. The two had been going at it all day. Jones said he had to defend himself and Cooper acted like it was no big deal....which leads me to believe he was not an innocent party.

Can't wait to hear Slime Ward comment on this impartially.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 04:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Whoa look at all that crying, as well as exaggeration.  Based on the first post of yours I ask myself why I am surprised.   Smirk

Crying? Nope just glad to see our team finally starting to return favors.  No one ever won being the nice guy.....it's high time we resort to the tactics our foes use instead of always taking the high road if you ask me. I didn't even mention the attempted decapitation of Ken Anderson.

.....and where's the exaggeration?  I just repeated what Jones claimed....and there is at least some video corroboration of an ongoing altercation.  

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 04:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Maybe suggs can fix that torn Achilles by pouring bleach on it like he did his 1 year old son.

If you're going to smack allegations, at least get them right. When his current wife and him were split up and fighting for custody, she claimed he held a bottle of bleach over her and the kid. She claimed 3 years later that he dragged her from his car.

No charges either time. He honestly doesn't seem like the best guy, which is why I didn't get a Suggs jersey when I traded my Rice one in. It's also why I've never tried to defend him when people bring up his past.

So maybe Suggs can fix that torn Achilles by holding a bottle of bleach over it. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 04:58 PM)Wyche Wrote: Crying? Nope just glad to see our team finally starting to return favors.  No one ever won being the nice guy.....it's high time we resort to the tactics our foes use instead of always taking the high road if you ask me.  I didn't even mention the attempted decapitation of Ken Anderson.

.....and where's the exaggeration?  I just repeated what Jones claimed....and there is at least some video corroboration of an ongoing altercation.  

Starting?  Burfect.

Crying yes...We can do this all day.   When you feel you need to change the font and bold...you're crying.

I had no idea the Bengals were having issues with teams punching and ripping their helmets off after the whistle blew?

Are you literally bringing up something that happened in 1974...Good god that is crying if I've ever seen it.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you're going to smack allegations, at least get them right. When his current wife and him were split up and fighting for custody, she claimed he held a bottle of bleach over her and the kid. She claimed 3 years later that he dragged her from his car.

No charges either time. He honestly doesn't seem like the best guy, which is why I didn't get a Suggs jersey when I traded my Rice one in. It's also why I've never tried to defend him when people bring up his past.

So maybe Suggs can fix that torn Achilles by holding a bottle of bleach over it. 

Believe she said he spilled some on the kid too, but whatever, you probably know better than I.  

So maybe Suggs can fix that torn Achilles by threatening to pour bleach on it and spilling some on it in the process.  Worked the first time!

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Starting?  Burfect.

Crying yes...We can do this all day.   When you feel you need to change the font and bold...you're crying.

I had no idea the Bengals were having issues with teams punching and ripping their helmets off after the whistle blew?

Are you literally bringing up something that happened in 1974...Good god that is crying if I've ever seen it.

Burfict is a good start....but nothing too outrageous.  His reputation precedes him.

Font change?  It was unintentional....sometimes this new phone does screwy things.  It took me two days to get back on this site because it wouldn't recognize the "anti spam bot" image.  The mods and Bengalholic can vouch for that if your silly little notion of crying requires further proof....lol.

1974? The Silver and Black and your boys have been at this game since the 60s.....about time we joined the fray.

Reply/Quote
I do see after going in to edit that post that the last paragraph was in large font.....no idea why.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: When you feel you need to change the font and bold...you're crying.

you mean like when Big Ben was crying about the Pats D-line switching around and yelling?   Cry

[Image: 640BenArgues091115.JPG]
Reply/Quote
The best part was after they play Marvin called over Pacman and chewed that ass. If you read his lips you can see him say "You don't play for Pittsurgh"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The best part was after they play Marvin called over Pacman and chewed that ass. If you read his lips you can see him say "You don't play for Pittsurgh"

Dead on.
Reply/Quote
https://vine.co/v/eF2FdO1P50m

Here's one of the best views I have seen of the incident....and I gather there were others....and we don't see what immediately led to the take down , as they both go out of the frame.

Reply/Quote