Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-15-2015, 11:33 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Jones never used the word punch. He stated he needed to protect himself due to Cooper putting his hands on his throat.

(09-15-2015, 11:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I watched the replay last night and he doesn't just reach out and push his facemask, he throws is arm out like he's striking at something. Again, not excusing Jones reaction, just not mitigating what Cooper did.

You can blame the media for that and fans here. I was told punch. If he said "hand in throat area" then, yea, the face mask is near the throat area. Either way, it didn't look like much more than you see every game, especially sicne it lasted for a second.

Nothing warranted Pacman's reaction.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My Flacco threads have way more potential than SCSs floppy point, regardless of the tools he uses to un-flop it. 

The most effective tool I have to combat the floppy point is rfaulk34.  He sucks.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You can blame the media for that and fans here. I was told punch. If he said "hand in throat area" then, yea, the face mask is near the throat area. Either way, it didn't look like much more than you see every game, especially sicne it lasted for a second.

Based on what Cooper did and how he continued to wrestle with Jones all the way to the ground, i have no problem with pushing his helmeted head into the ground. It happens all the time. Pushing the helmet off and then pushing his head down on the helmet was a bit much.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The most effective tool I have to combat the floppy point is rfaulk34.  He sucks.

Your mom likes to use me for stuff too. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Based on what Cooper did and how he continued to wrestle with Jones all the way to the ground, i have no problem with pushing his helmeted head into the ground. It happens all the time. Pushing the helmet off and then pushing his head down on the helmet was a bit much.

You're all about the helmet in this thread.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Your mom likes to use me for stuff too. 

Pegging.  That's not a question.  It's a fact.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:26 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You're all about the helmet in this thread.   Cool

I draw the line with knocking the helmet off though.

Ouch.  Sad

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:28 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Pegging.  That's not a question.  It's a fact.

The part that creeps me out is you peeking around the corner yelling "faster, faster!"

That and the fact i can only see one of your hands.  Confused

Reply/Quote
Cooper deserved it. Pacman welcomed him to the NFL.

I dont care if steeler fans didnt like it....talk to hines ward.

I dont care if ravens fans didnt like it....Pacman didnt go after a surgically repaired knee.

Hopefully he will keep up that intensity and level of play.
Reply/Quote
And the NFL will not suspend him on fear of losing an appeal? Could it be that Adam was never told he could be suspended for ripping off a players helmet and then slam his bare head down on it?
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 07:24 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: And the NFL will not suspend him on fear of  losing an appeal?   Could it be that Adam was never told he could be suspended for ripping off a players helmet and then slam his bare head down on it?

The NFL won't suspend him because they see it as two guys going at it n the heat of the game and no one was injured. He will be fined as anyone else is who is involved in this kind of fracas. 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 06:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: Cooper deserved it. Pacman welcomed him to the NFL.

I dont care if steeler fans didnt like it....talk to hines ward.

I dont care if ravens fans didnt like it....Pacman didnt go after a surgically repaired knee.

Hopefully he will keep up that intensity and level of play.

You heard it from Beaker first. A legal tackle that didn't involve touching a knee is worse than taking someone's helmet off and slamming their head into it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The NFL won't suspend him because they see it as two guys going at it n the heat of the game and no one was injured. He will be fined as anyone else is who is involved in this kind of fracas. 

Did you just say fracas?  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 05:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You can blame the media for that and fans here. I was told punch. If he said "hand in throat area" then, yea, the face mask is near the throat area. Either way, it didn't look like much more than you see every game, especially sicne it lasted for a second.

So hold on, you just took the media and fans' word for it, didn't use your own eyes and logic, and called Jones "human garbage" based off of what other people said?

That has to be worse than the high school kids you teach!!  

You've been reaching new lows lately!!  

I think you need to take some time off from the board!!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 12:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So hold on, you just took the media and fans' word for it, didn't use your own eyes and logic, and called Jones "human garbage" based off of what other people said?

That has to be worse than the high school kids you teach!!  

You've been reaching new lows lately!!  

I think you need to take some time off from the board!!

I believe he saw the incident where Pacman took Cooper's helmet off and shoved his head into it. That's why he is human garbage. 

What Pat did not see what the terrible attempt at a block that set Pacman off. It looks "punchyish." 

You're wrong and insane again. Remember who got the suspension last time...
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What I find very interesting is that the purpose of this thread was to find out if people who said Suggs was dirty would call out Jones. Seems that a majority of the replies have in fact said that this was unacceptable behavior. Now, people have stated that Cooper began the conflict, but that does not excuse what Jones did at all.

What I am curious about now is, can those who defended Suggs, but are bashing Jones finally step up and call their dirtbag player "Human Garbage" or is the homervision a little too strong still. Don't worry though, Miss Karma, already had a talk with Suggs about his trying to injury people and told him that he was out for the year.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 01:05 AM)MrRager Wrote: I believe he saw the incident where Pacman took Cooper's helmet off and shoved his head into it. That's why he is human garbage. 

What Pat did not see what the terrible attempt at a block that set Pacman off. It looks "punchyish." 

You're wrong and insane again. Remember who got the suspension last time...

The suspension was only because I kept calling people out on things they said and wouldn't drop them.

However, I'm not wrong here because, if Pat didn't see where Cooper punched him in the throat (which you cleverly call "the terrible attempt to block," but when has anyone ever tried to block someone by punching them in the facemask while running beside them?), then he was just jumping to conclusions and looking for any reason to call Jones garbage.

In fact, let's go back to that: who has ever tried to block someone by punching them in the throat when they're running beside them?  His arm was almost fully extended when he hit Jones in the throat, so not like he was trying to overpower him with his arm in Jones' chest.

You're wrong and insane again.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 01:38 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The suspension was only because I kept calling people out on things they said and wouldn't drop them.

However, I'm not wrong here because, if Pat didn't see where Cooper punched him in the throat (which you cleverly call "the terrible attempt to block," but when has anyone ever tried to block someone by punching them in the facemask while running beside them?), then he was just jumping to conclusions and looking for any reason to call Jones garbage.

In fact, let's go back to that: who has ever tried to block someone by punching them in the throat when they're running beside them?  His arm was almost fully extended when he hit Jones in the throat, so not like he was trying to overpower him with his arm in Jones' chest.

You're wrong and insane again.

Lol sure that's why  Rolleyes Absolutely nothing to do with you ruining literally every thread going batshit insane I'm sure.

You didn't have to see the Cooper jab to see Pacman shove Coopers head into his own helmet. That is what made Pacman human garbage and Pat saw that so how is it jumping to conclusions?

And yeah that was dumb as hell on Cooper's part, but let's not act like it excuses what POS Pacman did.

"I know you are, but what am I?" Good one.

If you still don't get it I am willing to break it down for you very slowly after you respond.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 01:33 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: What I find very interesting is that the purpose of this thread was to find out if people who said Suggs was dirty would call out Jones. Seems that a majority of the replies have in fact said that this was unacceptable behavior. Now, people have stated that Cooper began the conflict, but that does not excuse what Jones did at all.

What I am curious about now is, can those who defended Suggs, but are bashing Jones finally step up and call their dirtbag player "Human Garbage" or is the homervision a little too strong still. Don't worry though, Miss Karma, already had a talk with Suggs about his trying to injury people and told him that he was out for the year.

It really didn't look like Suggs was trying to injure anybody if you saw any gif from any angle. The thing that got everyone in a frenzy was a still that made the entire thing look worse than it was. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 10:57 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Did you just say fracas?  

I'm bringin' it back. 

Reply/Quote