Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-16-2015, 01:45 AM)MrRager Wrote: Lol sure that's why  Rolleyes Absolutely nothing to do with you ruining literally every thread going batshit insane I'm sure.

You didn't have to see the Cooper jab to see Pacman shove Coopers head into his own helmet. That is what made Pacman human garbage and Pat saw that so how is it jumping to conclusions?

And yeah that was dumb as hell on Cooper's part, but let's not act like it excuses what POS Pacman did.

"I know you are, but what am I?" Good one.

If you still don't get it I am willing to break it down for you very slowly after you respond.

So every person that reacts to being attacked and retaliates is a POS?  I'll have to write that one down.  

It's jumping to conclusions because it's not like Jones just decided to go after Cooper for some minor thing.  Last time I checked, the throat is an important part to the body and it's hard to breathe if it's damaged, which makes aiming for the throat a big deal.

Or let's just say Jones has a temper, so that makes him a POS?  Every person in the world with a temper is a POS?  

How many fights per year happen because of retaliation and how many aren't as serious as what Cooper did to Jones?  Are they all PsOS, too?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 02:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So every person that reacts to being attacked and retaliates is a POS?  I'll have to write that one down.  

It's jumping to conclusions because it's not like Jones just decided to go after Cooper for some minor thing.  Last time I checked, the throat is an important part to the body and it's hard to breathe if it's damaged, which makes aiming for the throat a big deal.

Or let's just say Jones has a temper, so that makes him a POS?  Every person in the world with a temper is a POS?  

How many fights per year happen because of retaliation and how many aren't as serious as what Cooper did to Jones?  Are they all PsOS, too?

From this post can I assume you are unaware of his past? 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Kinda like Ray lewis, just pure human garbage.... Maybe enen ray rice
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Pac Man was only defending himself against that woman.

What a beer bottle can do to someone :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80W6daqdgT4
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 03:26 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Kinda like Ray lewis, just pure human garbage.... Maybe enen ray rice
Like Chris Henry maybe even Odell Thurman. Since we are speaking on players not on rosters anymore.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 02:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So every person that reacts to being attacked and retaliates is a POS?  I'll have to write that one down.  

No...Just you and Pac Man...

Feel your oppression.  ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 12:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So hold on, you just took the media and fans' word for it, didn't use your own eyes and logic, and called Jones "human garbage" based off of what other people said?

That has to be worse than the high school kids you teach!!  

You've been reaching new lows lately!!  

I think you need to take some time off from the board!!

The more you reply to Pat, since he obviously has you on ignore, the stupider you look.

Let.  It.  Go.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 02:52 AM)MrRager Wrote: From this post can I assume you are unaware of his past? 
His past?  We're talking about on the field, right?  I'm unaware, so enlighten me.

Off the field?  Hitting the woman who poured a beer on his head?

Like I said, short fuse and a temper.  Other than that, when was his last incident?  2009?

Furthermore, this was retaliation, so what does his past have to do with that?
(09-16-2015, 09:19 AM)Harmening Wrote: The more you reply to Pat, since he obviously has you on ignore, the stupider you look.

Let.  It.  Go.

He has me on ignore because he's a hypocrite who can't offer simple answers.

Also, why does everyone ignore how he just called Pacman human garbage without even taking the time to look at the entire situation?   It's because he likes attention and likes to try and sound like he's the first one to condemn people on his moral ground.

Want further proof?  How many times did he argue with me on the old board that kids were better people than the past?  And then starts this thread about how kids are spoiled, entitled, little brats.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 10:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: His past?  We're talking about on the field, right?  I'm unaware, so enlighten me.

Off the field?  Hitting the woman who poured a beer on his head?

Like I said, short fuse and a temper.  Other than that, when was his last incident?  2009?

Furthermore, this was retaliation, so what does his past have to do with that?

He has me on ignore because he's a hypocrite who can't offer simple answers.

Also, why does everyone ignore how he just called Pacman human garbage without even taking the time to look at the entire situation?   It's because he likes attention and likes to try and sound like he's the first one to condemn people on his moral ground.

Want further proof?  How many times did he argue with me on the old board that kids were better people than the past?  And then starts this thread about how kids are spoiled, entitled, little brats.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 10:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, why does everyone ignore how he just called Pacman human garbage without even taking the time to look at the entire situation? 

It's the smack forum kid.  He is doing exactly what this forum is designed for.  If you want concise fact driven dialogue about Pac Man's obvious social issues you should probably do that in Around the League or AFCN Chatter...Heck even Klotch.  But for the purposes of this forum...his post is quite relevant.

Reply/Quote
No

No

Not again

Don't tell me it's happening again
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 09:19 AM)Harmening Wrote: The more you reply to Pat, since he obviously has you on ignore, the stupider you look.

Let.  It.  Go.

If you quote Brad does Pat see it? 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 10:51 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: If you quote Brad does Pat see it? 

He does.  But I bet he just ignores it.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 10:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He does.  But I bet he just ignores it.

I would assume he ignores it too, since he's not a petulant child seeking attention.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 11:06 AM)Harmening Wrote: I would assume he ignores it too, since he's not a petulant child seeking attention.

He is rare, not your typical Rat fan.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 10:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He does.  But I bet he just ignores it.
Doubtful.
(09-16-2015, 11:06 AM)Harmening Wrote: I would assume he ignores it too, since he's not a petulant child seeking attention.

HA!

On the old board when he put me on ignore, he would ask people what I posted "because he has me on ignore," or ask people to quote it so he could see it, so basically you're calling him a petulant child seeking attention since he didn't ignore it!!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 10:30 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It's the smack forum kid.  He is doing exactly what this forum is designed for.  If you want concise fact driven dialogue about Pac Man's obvious social issues you should probably do that in Around the League or AFCN Chatter...Heck even Klotch.  But for the purposes of this forum...his post is quite relevant.

And I'm smacking him on how big of a loser he is for bashing other people for no reason, like he does a lot.

Why's it ok for him to dish it when he can't take it?
Reply/Quote
[Image: 59694570.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 02:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And I'm smacking him on how big of a loser he is for bashing other people for no reason, like he does a lot.

Why's it ok for him to dish it when he can't take it?

No you're not.  You're whining.   As usual.  

He literally has not replied to you in, I don't know how long.  He has put you on ignore and you still need him inside you.  You're like that crazy ex-girlfriend that just can't get over the fact that Pat just doesn't want to bump uglies with you anymore, but you gotta keep pulling your pants down every time you see him somewhere, hoping he'll remember how good that lover cavern was, and he just walks on by without even mentioning how rank something smells. 

Like that crazy ex-girlfriend, it's driving you even crazier.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 02:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Doubtful.

HA!

On the old board when he put me on ignore, he would ask people what I posted "because he has me on ignore," or ask people to quote it so he could see it, so basically you're calling him a petulant child seeking attention since he didn't ignore it!!

He literally has not replied to anything you have posted...Can you truly be this dense.  That's not a question it's a statement.

Reply/Quote