Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-17-2015, 12:23 AM)Beaker Wrote: Attacked....lol. Briefly shoving....lol.

Karma says youre wrong on suggs. We shall see how it deals with Jones.

Karma is for little beyoches that can't grasp simple scientific concepts.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 350x258px-LL-762b92e8_haters-gonna-hate-07.jpeg]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
*Ahem*---

[Image: see-s-interesting-thread-decides-to-post...3249cf.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: If that's how karma works I wonder what the Bengals did to lose two close Super Bowls and then only win a playoff game in the next 25 years?!?!

I wonder what Eifert did to miss the whole 2014 season. He must have been peeing in the water cooler.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: If that's how karma works I wonder what the Bengals did to lose two close Super Bowls and then only win a playoff game in the next 25 years?!?!

It's actually karma for the future on both of those. See, the ancient Greek Goddess Nutsheruber knew in 750 B.C. that the Bengals would draft a soulless Ginger as their QB in 2011. This caused her great displeasure, so she sent down word to the Oracle, and two virgins were sacrificed. So, two dead virgins, and two close losses in the Super Bowl.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Wahhhhhhh.
Reply/Quote
https://vine.co/v/eF2FdO1P50m

....upon further review....just before they go out of frame...it sure looks like Cooper took a swing at Pacman.....

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 12:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, the Suggs analogy is bad because he executed a perfectly legal tackle that didn't touch anyone's knee.

Pacman attacked someone for briefly shoving his face.

Stop lying. He didn't briefly shove his face. He struck him in the neck/facemask area after blocking him properly all the way down the field. The he readily engaged in a wrasslin match in which he got his ass thrown on the ground and dealt with. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

I'm wondering the same thing. As well as all the key injuries they've sustained over the years.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://deadspin.com/pacman-jones-rips-amari-coopers-helmet-off-slams-his-h-1730425238

Wanted to know how Cincy fans felt about this. I know a lot of you have defended him for punching women (he had beer poured on him, he could have hurt himself on the bottle!!), so I guess this is ok? Should be interesting to see if those vilifying Suggs for a legal tackle think this is ok.

From a fan from the team that backed ray lewis all them years... And tried to defend a woman beater.. (not you the team)

In a division that has a 100 mil dollar Rapist QB....

Im not worried about Adam jones
Reply/Quote
Head masher is a worse human than stabby, rapey, and the elevator knock out artists.. Sounds legit.
Reply/Quote

They did nothing bad to lose their SB's, which means karma had nothing to do with their playoff drought.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:09 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Lol that's not how karma works silly.

Yes it is...the bad you do will eventually come back and get you.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 12:23 AM)Beaker Wrote: Attacked....lol. Briefly shoving....lol.

Karma says youre wrong on suggs. We shall see how it deals with Jones.

Even karma was too scared to fluck with James Harrison or Hines Ward though.

Unless of course karma also knew Harrisons and Wards vicious hits on opponents was simply hard nosed football and perfectly legal. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 10:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I wonder what Eifert did to miss the whole 2014 season. He must have been peeing in the water cooler.

He peed in the visitor Ravens water cooler. That doesn't constitute karma.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:08 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: Even karma was too scared to fluck with James Harrison or Hines Ward though.

Unless of course karma also knew Harrisons and Wards vicious hits on opponents was simply hard nosed football and perfectly legal. 
Karma has all the time in the world.  Check back in with those two in 20 years or so.  Sometimes it's chess, not checkers. 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Bengals playoff drought is a result of one thing...

...ending Bo Jackson's career. We are cursed. It may be 86 years between playoff wins.
Reply/Quote

Careful....karma will get you for that.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:08 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: Even karma was too scared to fluck with James Harrison or Hines Ward though.

Harrison was always cool.  Ward was always a *****.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Don't punch pacman.
Reply/Quote