Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
I'm assuming a certain poster is on her period based on some quotes I am seeing about me. That's fine, take a midol. If anyone thinks Cooper punched Pacman in the throat then I can't help. There's a video, he clearly didn't attack him. Nothing warranted taking a man's helmet off and hitting their head against it.

The homophobic troll from P&R is saying Pacman defended himself against the woman he punched, lol...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13651928/adam-jones-cincinnati-bengals-calls-slaps-head-slam-self-evident?ex_cid=ESPNFB

Quote:OAKLAND, Calif. -- Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam Jones told ESPN after Sunday's season opener against the Oakland Raiders that he wasn't expecting a punishment to come following his involvement in a controversial play that featured offsetting penalties.

Asked if he anticipated a fine or suspension, he simply replied: "No."

Jones was part of a second-quarter fracas in the Bengals' 33-13 win that involved Raiders offensive tackle Austin Howard.

At the end of a 60-yard run that was going to be called back anyway for a holding penalty, the two were issued personal foul penalties that were the result of a couple of end-of-play altercations.

Although officials clearly missed it, cameras caught Jones on top of Raiders receiver Amari Cooper, slapping at Cooper's helmet hard enough that it came off.

As soon as it did, Jones grabbed Cooper's head and slammed it once into the helmet while Cooper was on his back underneath the veteran corner.

"Whatever you saw happen, that's what happened," Jones said. "I'm just here to play football. I don't back down from anybody and I'm not out here trying to start anything. I'm just out here playing football."

Former NFL vice president of officiating and current Fox Sports analyst Mike Pereira tweeted that Jones should have been thrown out of the game.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2566584-adam-pacman-jones-fined-for-slamming-amari-cooper-onto-helmet

Quote:Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam Jones has been fined for slamming Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper's head onto his helmet in Sunday's 33-13 win.

Jones spoke to reporters about the incident Wednesday morning and announced he'll appeal, as relayed by Jeremy Rauch of Cincinnati's Fox19:

[Image: 091615.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 02:41 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No you're not.  You're whining.   As usual.  

He literally has not replied to you in, I don't know how long.  He has put you on ignore and you still need him inside you.  You're like that crazy ex-girlfriend that just can't get over the fact that Pat just doesn't want to bump uglies with you anymore, but you gotta keep pulling your pants down every time you see him somewhere, hoping he'll remember how good that lover cavern was, and he just walks on by without even mentioning how rank something smells. 

Like that crazy ex-girlfriend, it's driving you even crazier.

He could always tell Pat that he's pregnant... Confused
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 02:41 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No you're not.  You're whining.   As usual.  

He literally has not replied to you in, I don't know how long.  He has put you on ignore and you still need him inside you.  You're like that crazy ex-girlfriend that just can't get over the fact that Pat just doesn't want to bump uglies with you anymore, but you gotta keep pulling your pants down every time you see him somewhere, hoping he'll remember how good that lover cavern was, and he just walks on by without even mentioning how rank something smells. 

Like that crazy ex-girlfriend, it's driving you even crazier.

What was that reply we were using that you came up with?  I forgot.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 03:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: What was that reply we were using that you came up with?  I forgot.

I was beginning to thing we might need to bring that back out again.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Found it:

Child you need a longer time out. This is getting down right stupid on every imaginable level. You have serious mental issues and need to leave.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 10:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: His past?  We're talking about on the field, right?  I'm unaware, so enlighten me.

Off the field?  Hitting the woman who poured a beer on his head?

Like I said, short fuse and a temper.  Other than that, when was his last incident?  2009?

Furthermore, this was retaliation, so what does his past have to do with that?

Getting a little jab in the neck DURING THE PLAY does not warrant ripping the players helmet off after the play and mashing his head into it. That is a shitty thing to do. Maybe if this was an isolated indecent it would be okay, but Pacman has never been a good person. Sure he had a small window where he was "changed" and everything, but then he hit a woman in the face and severely overreacted Sunday.

Everything on and off the field combined for the last decade, including Sunday, make him a POS. It's really not hard to see. Well, unless you're a homer.

But he is good at football and generally doesn't cost the team too much so weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 05:17 PM)MrRager Wrote: Getting a little jab in the neck DURING THE PLAY does not warrant ripping the players helmet off after the play and mashing his head into it. That is a shitty thing to do. Maybe if this was an isolated indecent it would be okay, but Pacman has never been a good person. Sure he had a small window where he was "changed" and everything, but then he hit a woman in the face and severely overreacted Sunday.

Everything on and off the field combined for the last decade, including Sunday, make him a POS. It's really not hard to see. Well, unless you're a homer.

But he is good at football and generally doesn't cost the team too much so weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I would love to hear his stance if Jones was a Raider and did that to AJ Green.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 05:17 PM)MrRager Wrote: Getting a little jab in the neck DURING THE PLAY does not warrant ripping the players helmet off after the play and mashing his head into it. That is a shitty thing to do. Maybe if this was an isolated indecent it would be okay, but Pacman has never been a good person. Sure he had a small window where he was "changed" and everything, but then he hit a woman in the face and severely overreacted Sunday.

Here we go again.

I don't know how you can expect your posts to be taken seriously when you exaggerate to unimaginable levels.  Cooper didn't even realize his head had hit the helmet, so how's that "mashing"?  
(09-16-2015, 05:26 PM)Harmening Wrote: I would love to hear his stance if Jones was a Raider and did that to AJ Green.

Would AJ ever jab someone in the throat?  No, so invalid question.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 07:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Here we go again.

I don't know how you can expect your posts to be taken seriously when you exaggerate to unimaginable levels.  Cooper didn't even realize his head had hit the helmet, so how's that "mashing"?  

Oh, hey, you literally missed and/or didn't address a single point in the post. Awesome show! Great Job!

Mashing, smashing, smacking, hitting, shoving, pushing, blah, blah, blah let's just whine over semantics. 

AJ would never jab someone in the throat because he isn't a complete POS like Pacman. And what a great way to skirt the question. How would you feel if, in 2011, our fresh new #4 overall pick had his helmet taken off and his head "forced" into the front of it?

Do you think Hines Ward is a POS? Do you think Suggs is a POS? What about Harrison? Suh? I'm not just talking on the field, but their actions as a whole.

EDIT: Child you need a longer time out. This is getting down right stupid on every imaginable level. You have serious mental issues and need to leave.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 07:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Here we go again.

Child you need a longer time out. This is getting down right stupid on every imaginable level. You have serious mental issues and need to leave.
Reply/Quote
New thread, same end result.... Seriously this stopped being funny back on the old place that shall remain nameless.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm glad Jones did it. The Bengals have been on the receiving end of that kind of crap too much in the past. Its about time we dealt out some punishment. Would I be pissed if someone on another team did it to my guy? Yup. But cooper isnt on my team. On top of that, the suggs analogy is a bad one. Suggs went after a surgically repaired knee....and karma took care of him. Jones retaliated to a rookie who was perfectly healthy and who dished out his own shots first. If Jones deserves it, karma will take care of him. We shall see.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2015, 11:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: I'm glad Jones did it. The Bengals have been on the receiving end of that kind of crap too much in the past. Its about time we dealt out some punishment. Would I be pissed if someone on another team did it to my guy? Yup. But cooper isnt on my team. On top of that, the suggs analogy is a bad one. Suggs went after a surgically repaired knee....and karma took care of him. Jones retaliated to a rookie who was perfectly healthy and who dished out his own shots first. If Jones deserves it, karma will take care of him. We shall see.

No, the Suggs analogy is bad because he executed a perfectly legal tackle that didn't touch anyone's knee.

Pacman attacked someone for briefly shoving his face.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 12:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, the Suggs analogy is bad because he executed a perfectly legal tackle that didn't touch anyone's knee.

Pacman attacked someone for briefly shoving his face.

Attacked....lol. Briefly shoving....lol.

Karma says youre wrong on suggs. We shall see how it deals with Jones.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 12:23 AM)Beaker Wrote: Attacked....lol. Briefly shoving....lol.

Lol that's not how karma works silly.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

So anytime someone gets hurt, it's karma for something bad that they did? You sound like one of those religious morons in P&R.

Reply/Quote

If that's how karma works I wonder what the Bengals did to lose two close Super Bowls and then only win a playoff game in the next 25 years?!?!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Another Smack Talk thread ruined compliments of Bfritz...
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: If that's how karma works I wonder what the Bengals did to lose two close Super Bowls and then only win a playoff game in the next 25 years?!?!

They probably spent the 70's whining about Lambert's hard hits and John Stallworth being a dirty player. No Super Bowls for those who whine about how the game is played.

I thought the karma that made the current Bengals team 1 and done in the playoffs every year would have been broken since Ward retired and Harrison became a Bengal.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote