Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game
(02-10-2016, 10:52 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: wtf just happened?

(02-10-2016, 12:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: Somebody forget which alt he was signed in to?

Mellow

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2016, 12:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: Somebody forget which alt he was signed in to?

Mellow

That's what happens when you're drunk. Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 07:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Fair enough statement.  Now, you take personal bias out of the equation, as everyone knows that you hold the Steelers organization in a very high esteem.  Have even seen the word "respect" thrown around a time or two, in regard to your opinion of that team.

Suppose it was Belichick, or Harbaugh that "accidentally" stepped onto the field of play, and into the path of an opposing player.  Is it still an unfortunate accident, or a calculated move?

I don't know about Harbaugh, but if it was Belichick, I would think it was a calculated move. Why? Because the whole league knows that guy cheats! From spying to deflating footballs, that guy will do anything to win. Maybe that's why he has so many wins? Maybe? Belichick and Tomlin aren't even close. Tomlin doesn't have a reputation for cheating. Even if his stepping on the field wasn't accidental and on "purpose", as you like to think, why hasn't he done anything similiar since then? How come he isn't cheating as much as Belichick? He's certianly had TIME to!

Talk about a personal bias... you're a Bengals fan so anything Steelers related, you're automatically going to think the worst. Also, something tells me that this year's playoff loss to the Steelers might be bugging you still. Don't worry, the Bengals are good enough to make it to the playoffs again next year. They'll be one-and-done again, but at least they'll make it. For Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis, that's "Good Enough"!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2016, 07:25 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I don't know about Harbaugh, but if it was Belichick, I would think it was a calculated move. Why? Because the whole league knows that guy cheats! From spying to deflating footballs, that guy will do anything to win. Maybe that's why he has so many wins? Maybe? Belichick and Tomlin aren't even close. Tomlin doesn't have a reputation for cheating. Even if his stepping on the field wasn't accidental and on "purpose", as you like to think, why hasn't he done anything similiar since then? How come he isn't cheating as much as Belichick? He's certianly had TIME to!

Talk about a personal bias... you're a Bengals fan so anything Steelers related, you're automatically going to think the worst. Also, something tells me that this year's playoff loss to the Steelers might be bugging you still. Don't worry, the Bengals are good enough to make it to the playoffs again next year. They'll be one-and-done again, but at least they'll make it. For Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis, that's "Good Enough"!  ThumbsUp

[Image: 57b2f383d73d4fd957231dd23e61aed1.gif]

[Image: latest?cb=20131231022801]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2016, 10:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: 57b2f383d73d4fd957231dd23e61aed1.gif]

[Image: latest?cb=20131231022801]

And that's why your team can't win playoff games. The fanbase acts just like the Bengals coaches. When it comes time to LEARN something that can help your team win games, they just tune out - just like you just did. That's okay, you cheer for a franchise that's just "good enough".  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 12:19 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: And that's why your team can't win playoff games. The fanbase acts just like the Bengals coaches. When it comes time to LEARN something that can help your team win games, they just tune out - just like you just did. That's okay, you cheer for a franchise that's just "good enough".  Rolleyes

Cam Newton is better than Andrew Luck. Just sayin'.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 12:19 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: And that's why your team can't win playoff games. The fanbase acts just like the Bengals coaches. When it comes time to LEARN something that can help your team win games, they just tune out - just like you just did. That's okay, you cheer for a franchise that's just "good enough".  Rolleyes

[Image: tlc_mel_bochner_08.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 01:07 AM)Vlad Wrote: Cam Newton is better than Andrew Luck. Just sayin'.

Hey ... Luck is 'good enough'.  
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 01:07 AM)Vlad Wrote: Cam Newton is better than Andrew Luck. Just sayin'.

Are you saying this as a Bengal fan or a Steeler fan?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 11:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Are you saying this as a Bengal fan or a Steeler fan?

LMAO
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

You mean this season? Yeah, I agree seeing as Cam made it to the Superbowl. What's your point?
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 08:47 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Hey ... Luck is 'good enough'.  

Actually, this season, he wasn't. Hasselbeck was, though.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 11:51 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You mean this season? Yeah, I agree seeing as Cam made it to the Superbowl. What's your point?

Yeah Cam made it to the Super Bowl but I cant deny he sucked in the Super Bowl.

Come to think of it, the QB (his name escapes me) that played for Carolina in their first Super Bowl vs. the Pats played much better than Cam. He almost beat the Pats.
Reply/Quote
Delhomme
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 12:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh.  Sorry.  I forgot.

Mellow

Try to keep up, hell THATS day 1 crap ThumbsUp
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 11:53 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Actually, this season, he wasn't. Hasselbeck was, though.

Good enough to snatch 2nd place in the division away from the jags
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 01:33 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: tlc_mel_bochner_08.jpg]

No misspelled words this time. Congrats Rfaulk.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 11:57 AM)Vlad Wrote: No misspelled words this time. Congrats Rfaulk.

I don't misspell words. 

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 06:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:  
I don't misspell words. 

Lier.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 10:11 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Good enough to snatch 2nd place in the division away from the jags

Yeah, he was!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote