Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Paul Alexander reportedly out.
Looks like a lot of people are going to be happy according to Jim O.
Reply/Quote
Here the tweet

https://twitter.com/JimOwczarski/status/948617502417879041
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Now everyone can rejoice and stop moaning. Maybe we'll get Munoz, Anderson or Lapham to be our next o-line coach?
Reply/Quote
Marvin just confirmed in his presser!
Reply/Quote
I'll believe it when I see it, but if true......it's about GD time.  I guess this means we finally know Son of Paul's threshold.  Merv will be here until 2028, Lazor until 2042 unless he has some success......you get the picture.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Isn't it funny that we're celebrating a move that any sane person would have done months ago?

"Yay! The Bengals did the obvious thing for once!"

Still though...great news.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:17 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Marvin just confirmed in his presser!

Holy shit, that's unbelievable, but great news.

Reply/Quote
Well so far the Bengals need a Defensive Coordinator, a Quarterback coach, and an offensive line coach.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Holy shit, that's unbelievable, but great news.

Paul is gone. Darren Simmons remains!
Reply/Quote
Holy shit!!!  Shocked

Never thought the day would come! Rock On

If Marv made this happen i will forgive him for a bit.

Will happily trade two more years of his ineptness for no more of the piano man's.

Maybe a new O-line coach can coach up some run blocking eh? Cool
Reply/Quote
Yep right after Marin said it I could hear Kool and the Gang celebrating good times.
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5559676]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Holy shit, that's unbelievable, but great news.

Wyche my brother, rejoice! :andy:
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wyche my brother, rejoice! :andy:

........finally.......a small fleck of hope has trickled out......

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5559676]
LMAO! Ding dong indeed.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:19 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Paul is gone. Darren Simmons remains!

Simmons is probably the best coach on our team, if one came back i was hoping it was him.

Lets bring in Joe Rudolph for OLC, Jack Del Rio for DC and Takeo Spikes for LBC...
Reply/Quote
The o line just improved without signing a new player. Sayonara to that turnstile teaching mass of blubbery ineptitude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:13 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Looks like a lot of people are going to be happy according to Jim O.

[Image: 200.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
This is amazing news! I would love to see Big Willie Anderson come in as the new OLine coach. Regardless, I have a feeling the OLine is going to take a big step forward in the future.

I'd like to see an upgrade at C, Westerman start at G, and Boling at LT if they don't try to upgrade over Ced.
Reply/Quote