Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Paul Alexander reportedly out.
(01-04-2018, 04:41 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I want our o line coach to teach our guys like the cowboys o line.

Don't we all, sure would help to get a couple good 1st and 2nd rounders that fit Lazor's scheme...

The Vikings did a great big overhaul on the O-line last year and look where they are at.

FA Guard like Norwell, McGlinchey/Connor Williams with our first pick, Price/Ragnow/Daniels with our 2nd and we are on our way.
Reply/Quote
Has Piano Man been picked up by a semi pro team yet? I heard he had a couple meetings with some 3-4th grade Pop Warner's out of West Virginia but did not leave a favorable expression after not being able to show proper technique to the current parent coaches. Could be looking at working for U-Haul moving furniture, but even that is a stretch because technique is very important when you are lifting heavy items and there are many who fear he doesn't have the attributes needed to get it done at a high level. When he called Marvin Lewis upset about his difficulties in his employment journey, Marvin placed Paul on speaker clapped, told him to "stay the course" and that he did some good things.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 06:36 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Has Piano Man been picked up by a semi pro team yet? I heard he had a couple meetings with some 3-4th grade Pop Warner's out of West Virginia but did not leave a favorable expression after not being able to show proper technique to the current parent coaches. Could be looking at working for U-Haul moving furniture, but even that is a stretch because technique is very important when you are lifting heavy items and there are many who fear he doesn't have the attributes needed to get it done at a high level. When he called Marvin Lewis upset about his difficulties in his employment journey, Marvin placed Paul on speaker clapped, told him to "stay the course" and that he did some good things.

I heard Mike got him a job playing the piano at his favorite Wendy’s while Mike eats.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote