Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting
(05-26-2016, 01:22 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: This is weird. I thought Muslims and Muhammad were the ones that liked em young.

Hmm. Maybe we should just get rid of religion.

Nah. These guys apparently got their X cards pulled right before they picked up the phone.  All Muslims are pedos though. Ask anyone around here. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-26-2016, 01:22 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: This is weird. I thought Muslims and Muhammad were the ones that liked em young.

Or the social construct that is the age of consent...

On second thought those both seem like bad ideas,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: article-pastor-1-0521.jpg]
[Image: 2206323_300x300.jpg]
(05-26-2016, 01:24 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That we gross generalities are at the core of dialogue around here and that calling someone out on it falls on deaf ears?

How do you suppose we cleanse this scourge from our communities?  

Nope: The part about some don't know when to leave it alone. 

As I said: No one is forcing you to post in this forum. By "calling out" do you mean notifying mods? Is it your opinion that those that share your liberal POV are treated unfairly here?

(05-26-2016, 01:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Or the social construct that is the age of consent...

On second thought those both seem like bad ideas,

Well apparently gender is a social construct. And that is getting torn down. Maybe President Trump will kick it old school and go back to medieval times and have an heir with a new bride right after the first time she bleeds.
(05-26-2016, 01:36 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well apparently gender is a social construct. And that is getting torn down. Maybe President Trump will kick it old school and go back to medieval times and have an heir with a new bride right after the first time she bleeds.

Only if he is as proactive as the current POTUS.

(05-26-2016, 01:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope: The part about some don't know when to leave it alone. 

As I said: No one is forcing you to post in this forum. By "calling out" do you mean notifying mods? Is it your opinion that those that share your liberal POV are treated unfairly here?

If that is what I wanted to say, I would have said it.  Please stop criticizing the mods and get back on topic.  We're trying to have a conversation about how to stop christians from propositioning our underage children. 
(05-26-2016, 01:39 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: If that is what I wanted to say, I would have said it.  Please stop criticizing the mods and get back on topic.  We're trying to have a conversation about how to stop christians from propositioning our underage children. 

Oh, that's easy. Set up sting operations and trap them. I've heard they have some success. 

(05-26-2016, 01:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, that's easy. Set up sting operations and trap them. I've heard they have some success. 

Not enough success. The rate of recidivism amongst christians is just too great.  

Maybe Texas will step in and do something.  Hopefully NC is drafting a bill to seclude them to their own bathrooms.  It's the only choice. 
(05-25-2016, 09:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nation has went soft, on too many "minor" examples of deviancy

Can you list some of those examples for me?
(05-26-2016, 01:46 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Not enough success. The rate of recidivism amongst christians is just too great.  

Maybe Texas will step in and do something.  Hopefully NC is drafting a bill to seclude them to their own bathrooms.  It's the only choice. 

What do you consider enough success? A reduction in incidents or elimination of incidents?

I like you, hope Texas and NC steps up efforts to persecute those that would pray on the innocent.

(05-26-2016, 01:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: What do you consider enough success? A reduction in incidents or elimination of incidents?

I like you, hope Texas and NC steps up efforts to persecute those that would pray on the innocent.

Good. So we do need separate bathroom facilities for white christian males.  But that's just the start.  We should also start stripping them of their rights and deporting them, all of them.  Because as we've established around here on similar issues, we must group people into convenient boxes in order to understand the world around us.  Our feeble minds cannot be burdened with such complex thought. 
(05-26-2016, 02:02 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Good. So we do need separate bathroom facilities for white christian males.  But that's just the start.  We should also start stripping them of their rights and deporting them, all of them.  Because as we've established around here on similar issues, we must group people into convenient boxes in order to understand the world around us.  Our feeble minds cannot be burdened with such complex thought. 

If you want to get into demographics of who commits crime(s) in this country, and the nature. just let me know. We will see what the feeble mind can process.

If you just want to sleep it off, just go to bed. 

(05-26-2016, 01:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Here's the deal: EVERYBODY in this forum steps over the lines. Many say things about how "low the intellectual level" is of those that disagree with their OPINION. I've said it before: 99% of the people that frequent this forum are intelligent and I can tell you I've learned plenty. No one in this forum is treated unfairly by the mods because of their views. Its just when some are warned they comply and there are others that cannot let it go. No one is forcing anyone to post in this forum.   

Claiming everybody in this forum steps over the line is false.  Show me one example of philhos stepping over the lines.  Maybe he did once, but I don't remember it.

Who claimed they were treated unfairly by the mods?  I don't believe anyone did.  So what is your point?  Is it, "no one is forcing anyone to post"?  We know.  No one is forcing me to post.  No one is forcing you to post.  Both of us know this.  It is obvious.  So what is the point?  Because I don't see a point, but this reminds me of a term; spotlight ranger.

(05-26-2016, 02:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If you want to get into demographics of who commits crime(s) in this country, and the nature. just let me know. We will see what the feeble mind can process.

If you just want to sleep it off, just go to bed. 

Please stop attacking me and stay on topic.  I find it insulting that you would insinuate I need rest or that I sleep at all honestly.  If you would like to discuss my sleep patterns please start another thread.  The topic is white christian males preying on underage children and what we should do to stem the tide. Is their religion itself driving this behavior?  Are their other commonalities?  Is this same logic we apply to other subsets of the population, usually minorities, fair to be applied to christian white males, or should they get another pass?
(05-26-2016, 02:18 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Please stop attacking me and stay on topic.  I find it insulting that you would insinuate I need rest or that I sleep at all honestly.  If you would like to discuss my sleep patterns please start another thread.  The topic is white christian males preying on underage children and what we should do to stem the tide. Is their religion itself driving this behavior?  Are their other commonalities?  Is this same logic we apply to other subsets of the population, usually minorities, fair to be applied to christian white males, or should they get another pass?

Thanks for this. 

So now we know white christian males are propositioning minors at an unbelievable rate. We have to start somewhere, geographically, because we can't tackle this all at once. There are just too many of them.

I propose we target the areas with at greatest risk to minors. FL. High concentrations of christians and known sex abusers... Also... Theme parks aimed at children. I say we deport every white christian male in FL as a start. Found them up and send them elsewhere.

Hopefully this will deter other white christian males across the country long enough to come up with a plan to create separate bathroom facilities for them going forward.

The risk is too high not to act.

Religion doesn't make someone evil...it just allows evil people to hide behind their religion.

Hate the blacks? Only because it's in my book! Gays? In the book! Other religions? In the book!

Child molester? Ok, that's not in all the books...but I can use my position in the religion to get children alone!  And then the book says I can be forgiven!  And my boss will just move me to where the people don't know how evil I am!

Then it drags everyone else in the religion down with them.

However you are correct..if we weren't killing each other and attacking each other over which god we should be listening too or and which religion is "right" that would solve about 75% of the problems we have.

Religion is just another group to be part of that hates some other group.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Ban christians from bathrooms in order to protect our kids.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]