Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting
(05-26-2016, 08:54 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ban christians from bathrooms in order to protect our kids.

Stop persecuting a whole group for the actions of a select few.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-26-2016, 08:54 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ban christians from bathrooms in order to protect our kids.

I want everyone to know that I'm carrying my assault rifle with me into the bathroom in case I see any of those dangerous Christians in there! Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-26-2016, 02:18 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Please stop attacking me and stay on topic.  I find it insulting that you would insinuate I need rest or that I sleep at all honestly.  If you would like to discuss my sleep patterns please start another thread.  The topic is white christian males preying on underage children and what we should do to stem the tide. Is their religion itself driving this behavior?  Are their other commonalities?  Is this same logic we apply to other subsets of the population, usually minorities, fair to be applied to christian white males, or should they get another pass?

what we really need to worry about is #WhiteGenocide

i blame reagan
People suck
[Image: 53724448.jpg]
(05-26-2016, 11:23 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: 53724448.jpg]

is it bad bait if we are baiting the white supremacist?
People suck
(05-26-2016, 11:30 AM)Griever Wrote: is it bad bait if we are baiting the white supremacist?

Who's that ?

If you're alluding to Lucie, he's purped and can't see it anyway.
(05-26-2016, 11:33 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Who's that ?

If you're alluding to Lucie, he's purped and can't see it anyway.

nah, not lucie
People suck
(05-26-2016, 12:23 PM)Griever Wrote: nah, not lucie

I was thinking it was a little harsh, but I never know around here.
Unless Target comes out and specifically bans these people from using our bathrooms, I'm going to go protest in their stores.

BAN CHRISTIANS FROM USING OUR BATHROOMS! THEY ARE CHILD MOLESTERS!
Well my kid went into the restroom and some guy wearing a crucifix was haunting the doorway so I kicked the shit out of him. 'MURICA!!
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Trying to tell us all that these people aren't the absolute scum of the earth. This is exactly what we get when start believing that mentally challenged people are just religious. I've had enough of these pedos legitimizing their 'disease' through sunday mass and tax evasion.
I dont have any sympathy at all for any pedophile that acts on their urges. Whether they are supposedly catholic, protestant, muslim or is an atheist, they should be treated no differently in the eyes of the law.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(05-26-2016, 02:01 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont have any sympathy at all for any pedophile that acts on their urges. Whether they are supposedly catholic, protestant, muslim or is an atheist, they should be treated no differently in the eyes of the law.

What about our bathrooms though?!  Clearly we need to keep these christians out of our bathrooms right?  Slippery slope and all?!!
(05-26-2016, 02:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What about our bathrooms though?!  Clearly we need to keep these christians out of our bathrooms right?  Slippery slope and all?!!

next thing you know they will want to be ministering to children

think of the children!
People suck
(05-26-2016, 02:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What about our bathrooms though?!  Clearly we need to keep these christians out of our bathrooms right?  Slippery slope and all?!!

I thought this thread was about Muslims from the middle east shouldnt have to assimilate to our western way of life? I was way off. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(05-26-2016, 02:29 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I thought this thread was about Muslims from the middle east shouldnt have to assimilate to our western way of life? I was way off. 

we need to start with the christians who do not respect our laws forbidding prostitution and sexual misconduct with minors.  i understand they are indoctrinated to feel this way and all have a mental illness, but we can't put our women and children at risk any longer
(05-26-2016, 01:38 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well my kid went into the restroom and some guy wearing a crucifix was haunting the doorway so I kicked the shit out of him. 'MURICA!!

I followed a woman who looked like she might have believed in Jesus into the ladies room to protect all the women and girls in there from her.  She wasn't a christian, but I told her if she didn't want to be mistaken for one that she should be more obvious about it in the way she looks.  You know, like by wearing a shirt that says something about being atheist or something.
(05-26-2016, 03:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I followed a woman who looked like she might have believed in Jesus into the ladies room to protect all the women and girls in there from her.  She wasn't a christian, but I told her if she didn't want to be mistaken for one that she should be more obvious about it in the way she looks.  You know, like by wearing a shirt that says something about being atheist or something.

'Atta boy! We need to let these Crossies know we're not gonna let their agenda ruin the core concepts this country was founded on!

But they need help. Maybe we should send them to places where the can like 'logic the religion away' camps or something?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-26-2016, 03:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: 'Atta boy! We need to let these Crossies know we're not gonna let their agenda ruin the core concepts this country was founded on!

But they need help. Maybe we should send them to places where the can like 'logic the religion away' camps or something?

The Far Left parties are going to start taking over around here as a backlash to the massive chrisitan pedophilia problem sweeping the country.  You'll find me back hear tooting my own horn telling everyone I told you so.
So I get the point, and it was clever and all once, but now it is just trolling. I actually agree with the premise, but now I kind of hate being on the same side as you because you come across as an immature kid. Let it go.