Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pence Staged Exit.
Mike the mannequin Pence attended a colts game yesterday, When some of players took a knee during the national anthem, He got up and left with his wife.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/08/vice-president-mike-pence-leaves-colts-49ers-game-after-players-reportedly-kneel.html

What a great American. ThumbsUp

MAGA
Ha...this dude turns the National Anthem into a prop, using it to push more division and pander to his faux-patriot base.

At least he didn't kneel though...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
This staged PR stunt to belittle and shame athletes calling attention to racial injustice in our country also cost thousands in taxpayer money.

Cue the applause of those who think the protests are about the anthem.....
(10-09-2017, 05:19 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: This staged PR stunt to belittle and shame athletes calling attention to racial injustice in our country also cost thousands in taxpayer money.

Cue the applause of those who think the protests are about the anthem.....

The left messed up by making this an anti trump situation. Trumo jist turned the tables and made it a flag/patriotic issue.

now the NFL has caved and even Miami's owner who was one of the first to support protests has caved.
(10-09-2017, 05:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The left messed up by making this an anti trump situation. Trumo jist turned the tables and made it a flag/patriotic issue.

now the NFL has caved and even Miami's owner who was one of the first to support protests has caved.

Trump didn't make it a flag issue, that is what people that don't understand the situation have been trying to make it into all along. Some people just needed Dear Leader to say these things so they could know what to be outraged about.
(10-09-2017, 05:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Trump didn't make it a flag issue, that is what people that don't understand the situation have been trying to make it into all along. Some people just needed Dear Leader to say these things so they could know what to be outraged about.

Trump says that people should stand for and respect the flag and anthem. The left goes overboard as it always does when it comes to trump..... they go so far over the top they look silly and Trump looks good
(10-09-2017, 05:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Trump says that people should stand for and respect the flag and anthem. The left goes overboard as it always does when it comes to trump..... they go so far over the top they look silly and Trump looks good

Yeah, the response from people in the NFL wasn't great, but it didn't make Trump look good to anyone but his base. This only looked good for Trump if you already thought he looked good.
Whole thing looked pretty spontaneous to me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
When the Notre Dame grads walked out of his commencement speech was that staged and did it outrage anyone?

Who knows what his motive was: I've heard everything from flying in to pay tribute to Manning to He cost the taxpayers 1 Billion Dollars. But at least the Colts fans didn't boo him like the crowd of Hamilton did.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

This was so staged  Hilarious

Also I saw these gems posted:

[Image: DLo1SsJUEAAKEj7.jpg] [Image: DLo1SsGUEAAi77b.jpg]

He didn't even change the picture.

He wasted tax payer money (I'm not going to argue how much) for a PR stunt. If he wanted to actually got to the game and spend some time with his family that is fine and he should absolutely be allowed to go, but to waste his time and our money on this is just stupid. The entire thing was set up. Trump even tweeted and attaboy and that he asked him to leave if anyone was kneeling after the entire thing. Of course players would be kneeling, they were playing the 49ers where all of this began. I'm not going to say that it was always planned for the 9ers game, but with how stupid and transparent the entire thing was, it wouldn't surprise me.  He was never planning on attending the game as he had a fundraiser in California to attend and would have never made it on time unless he knew he was leaving that early. 

I am so glad this guy is gone from my home state, but sucks he has such a national job now.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
(10-09-2017, 05:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The left messed up by making this an anti trump situation.   Trumo jist turned the tables and made it a flag/patriotic issue.  

Trump was flailing and needed something to get people angry about. He picked up an issue that had been a non-issue for months. And the media, his base, and his detractors took the bait instead of just saying "Why are you talking about a football player instead of balancing the budget?"

(10-09-2017, 05:54 PM)jason Wrote: Whole thing looked pretty spontaneous to me.

I dunno. Supposedly the media pool was advised to stay in their vehicles as the Veep's visit would be short and they would be left if they wandered off.

(10-09-2017, 06:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When the Notre Dame grads walked out of his commencement speech was that staged and did it outrage anyone?

Who knows what his motive was: I've heard everything from flying in to pay tribute to Manning to He cost the taxpayers 1 Billion Dollars. But at least the Colts fans didn't boo him like the crowd of Hamilton did.

I didn't care about their walk off.

I do care about him using tax dollars to make a statement. 

If all he cared about was getting his message out — that he disapproves of the Colts protesting Trump's comments — then he could've done it for little to no cost by picking up the phone and calling the media relations office. BAM, saved enough money to buy new textbooks for a few schools in Indiana next year. 
(10-09-2017, 06:37 PM)Benton Wrote: I didn't care about their walk off.

If all he cared about was getting his message out — that he disapproves of the Colts protesting Trump's comments — then he could've done it for little to no cost by picking up the phone and calling the media relations office. BAM, saved enough money to buy new textbooks for a few schools in Indiana next year. 

Well we paid tax dollars to get Pence to South Bend to give a commencement speech and those that walked out caused those tax dollars to be wasted. Why don't you care about that?

As to the rest, you have to assume his whole motive was to walk out. Would you have been mad if he left after the first quarter because the game sucked?

"We paid tax dollars to get him there. He needs to suck it up and watch the game"  

(10-09-2017, 07:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well we paid tax dollars to get Pence to South Bend to give a commencement speech and those that walked out caused those tax dollars to be wasted. Why don't you care about that?

As to the rest, you have to assume his whole motive was to walk out. Would you have been mad if he left after the first quarter because the game sucked?

"We paid tax dollars to get him there. He needs to suck it up and watch the game"  

To the bold:
That's pretty thin there. Pence wasn't speaking to an empty room. And, even if he had been, I'd be totally good with not spending tax dollars for politicians to deliver those addresses. That's a horrible waste of tax dollars. Find an alum or just a good public speaker instead of passing the cost on to taxpayers.

As to the rest: it appears to have been, from the staged photo to telling the media pool not to leave as they weren't staying. Which makes the rest moot (although, I'll go ahead and toss out there that I don't think taxpayers should be stuck paying for politicians to watch football games; watch it on TV and save taxpayers a few bucks instead of living large off working people).
(10-09-2017, 06:37 PM)Benton Wrote:
Trump was flailing
and needed something to get people angry about. He picked up an issue that had been a non-issue for months. And the media, his base, and his detractors took the bait instead of just saying "Why are you talking about a football player instead of balancing the budget?"

I dunno. Supposedly the media pool was advised to stay in their vehicles as the Veep's visit would be short and they would be left if they wandered off.

I didn't care about their walk off.

LOL

He won

He named 1 Supreme Court Justice and likely to name 2 more thus changing the make up of the SC for decades.

If he does no more, he killed the liberal agenda for decades. I can't wait to watch heads explode when Kennedy and Ginsberg get replaced by Trump with judges who lean right.

Trump won the big one and the left can't do anything about it for at least 3.5 years and maybe 7.5.......LOL
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
(10-09-2017, 07:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well we paid tax dollars to get Pence to South Bend to give a commencement speech and those that walked out caused those tax dollars to be wasted. Why don't you care about that?

I personally don't care if he paid money out of his own pocket to go. I don't care that he wasted tax dollars to do it either. Tax dollars are wasted on all sorts of boondoggles. It was just so cheap, and easy, and small. The military brass up in the box with him was a nice touch. It was all just a silly little attempt to keep this circus in the news cycle. Owners are now saying all of their players must stand or else (I'd love to see Jerry put his money where his mouth is, and bench Zeke or Dez for kneeling. Especially since he's fine with them smacking their mother and ex girlfriend...) A few more owners will make statements, Trump will claim victory, and America is great again.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(10-09-2017, 07:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

He won

He named 1 Supreme Court Justice and likely name 2 more when will change the make up of the SC for decades.

If he does no more, he killed the liberal agenda for decades. I can't wait to watch heads explode when Kennedy and Ginsberg get replaced by Trump with judges who lean right.

Trump won the big one and the left can't do anything about it for at least 3.5 years and maybe 7.5.......LOL

You could have added a nanny nanny boo boo...

Anyway... I don't think the average person is as upset about your boy as you'd like them to be. I think he's a clown, but my life hasn't changed in the slightest since late January. Judges appointed to some court I'll never stand before won't explode my head either... Sorry.

In other words... Trump's not as important as you think. He doesn't affect me in the least. The same way he doesn't really create jobs or control the stock market. He signs executive orders, legislation (if they can ever get any passed), and starts wars. That's what he does.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(10-09-2017, 07:58 PM)jason Wrote: Anyway... I don't think the average person is as upset about your boy as you'd like them to be. 

Perhaps the population here is just making up for those that are not upset about his victory. 

(10-09-2017, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps the population here is just making up for those that are not upset about his victory. 

I think in an honest moment of reflection, even his most ardent detractors on this board will admit that he has little to no affect on their day to day... I might be wrong though.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(10-09-2017, 07:58 PM)jason Wrote: You could have added a nanny nanny boo boo...

Anyway... I don't think the average person is as upset about your boy as you'd like them to be. I think he's a clown, but my life hasn't changed in the slightest since late January. Judges appointed to some court I'll never stand before won't explode my head either... Sorry.

I think the average person likes Trump more than you would like to admit. He creates jobs and he is a Patriot President at a time Obama had deeply divided us, Trump woke up the Patriots and reminded everyone Americans and America first and screw the rest of the world if it hurts 1 American.

As for the SC, the simple fear of the far left using the court system to kill American values was eliminated by electing President Trump so I will sleep better knowing they are screwed now for decades as anything of great importance legally always ends up the hands of the SC.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
(10-09-2017, 08:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think the average person likes Trump more than you would like to admit. He creates jobs and he is a Patriot President at a time Obama had deeply divided us, Trump woke up the Patriots and reminded everyone Americans and America first and screw the rest of the world if it hurts 1 American.

As for the SC, the simple fear of the far left using the court system to kill American values was eliminated by electing President Trump so I will sleep better knowing they are screwed now for decades as anything of great importance legally always ends up the hands of the SC.

"He's not a war hero."

Trump on John McCain.

Yeah, they don't get more patriotic than a draft dodger criticizing the service record of a former POW.