Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet peeves
(07-31-2015, 02:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i thought the TV wouldnt lie to you...

Anyways my Dog hates Horses on the TV.

My dog hates other dogs on TV.  just goes berserk when he sees another dog barking on tv.  In fact, that Sarah McCaughlin commercial is the bane of his existence.  He also hates the garbage man.  If he ever got a hold of the garbage man, his ankles would be toast!   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Wow, we have a lot of hyper-sensitive Nancies around here.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 03:08 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: My dog hates other dogs on TV.    

Now that is a real "pet peeve".
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 02:37 PM)Beaker Wrote: Since most of what I didnt like went over your head anyway, I thought that would be the only part you would get. Although since it was sarcasm, I risked you missing that one too.

Again, you have nothing for any point I made.

And again, you're on the blasphemous internet that's degrading society. Oh, how dare you!
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 03:08 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: My dog hates other dogs on TV.  just goes berserk when he sees another dog barking on tv.  In fact, that Sarah McCaughlin commercial is the bane of his existence.  He also hates the garbage man.  If he ever got a hold of the garbage man, his ankles would be toast!   

lol that goat pisses my dog off as well.. any animal that pretends to be talking.

But she (my dog) wont actually bark at the real horses next door lol
Reply/Quote
Two today.

1 Put your damn weights back where they belong.

2 If you tell me "we're using that" machine while sitting on the next machine over while your two friends are standing there BSing with one another then you're not using the machine and I wouldn't be able to get on the machine because your body would physically prevent me from getting on the machine!
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 11:20 AM)Beaker Wrote: I think they are isolating people into the world of that small screen.

I agree. Too busy posting a picture of what they ate for lunch on snap chat to talk to someone in the same room.
Reply/Quote
People who forget their passwords and expect me to remember what they are.
Reply/Quote
My pet peeves are beer snobs and people that get offended in internet message boards conversations.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 04:44 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: My pet peeves are beer snobs and people that get offended in internet message boards conversations.

I resent that.
Reply/Quote
People who have their burgers wrapped in a wrapper while still eating them
People whom in 2105 make "prison" jokes about the Bngals

Sending "good vibes" and "prayer warriors" for people who have health issues on Facebook

People whom refer to their pets as fur babies
Reply/Quote
This one is for Jungle Noise.  Resign vs. re-sign.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 03:15 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Again, you have nothing for any point I made.

When you make a point worthy of reply you'll get one.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 07:25 PM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: People who have their burgers wrapped in a wrapper while still eating them
People whom in 2105 make "prison" jokes about the Bngals

Sending "good vibes" and "prayer warriors" for people who have health issues on Facebook

People whom refer to their pets as fur babies

I guarantee we won't be around, but those kinds of people still will be!
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 07:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: When you make a point worthy of reply you'll get one.

Typical deflection to prove you don't have shit for what I said.

Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 11:20 AM)Beaker Wrote: Trust me, its not just the students. I hate the way people always have their faces in their phones now....families at dinner, people driving, at restaurants, in movies, walking along, etc. They say phones are allowing people to stay connected. I think they are isolating people into the world of that small screen. My daughter had a family fried go with us this summer when we drove to my dad's house in FL. The two girls spent the entire trip on their phones. Not only did they hardly talk to each other sitting right beside each other, but they also missed everything outside the car windows. Every time I tried to point out something cool to see, they delayed looking up while they finished a text or a video, and by then they had missed it. People are missing the real world with their faces in those things. Long term, I predict that phones will lessen people's ability to interact face to face, the end result being a faster degradation of society than what already exists.

They are in a car being driven by a muppet. After that everything else falls short.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
For me it's people saying hashtag and the whole drop the mike thing. You are the 12 billionth person to say it. Think of something new.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 04:26 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: People who forget their passwords and expect me to remember what they are.

Well, hell, forget that PM I sent you Sad

(07-31-2015, 07:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This one is for Jungle Noise.  Resign vs. re-sign.

In Jungle Noise that would mean "We don't want Marvin to resign, we want him to re-sign."  Everywhere else, reverse it. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm a pretty melllow dude, but here are a few that get under my skin:

People that speed up when you go to pass them. Saturday mornings I commute to Boston. It's about an hour and change on I-90, so I usually put the car at 73 and chill out. 73 is usually good for a stress-free ride, but every once in a while there's a car around 70 who decides that he wants to go faster than/just as fast as you when he sees you coming up on his left to pass.

Reality TV shows.

F*ck cell phones. Reality TV shows and the public's obsession over these talentless bastards is the real bane on society.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 07:53 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Typical deflection to prove you don't have shit for what I said.

Thanks!

Could be because you didn't say shit.
Reply/Quote