Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitt Game
(09-12-2016, 11:23 PM)Gohards Wrote: Im sorry but theres no way that was an int. Not to be nitpicky or anything, but that is the definition of an incomplete pass.

I said the same thing in the game thread. Don't care that the game is decided but no reason not to review it.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I must say it wasn't a very impressive 38 points, but they did what good teams do and that's capitalize on mistakes. If we can, prevent the big play, hold, bend and not break next Sunday..I'm more than confident we walk out of there 2-0. Oh and protect Dalton..I'm sure we'll see more than a few 350lb bumblebees "trip and fall" onto ADs lower body.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:40 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: I must say it wasn't a very impressive 38 points, but they did what good teams do and that's capitalize on mistakes. If we can, prevent the big play, hold, bend and not break next Sunday..I'm more than confident we walk out of there 2-0. Oh and protect Dalton..I'm sure we'll see more than a few 350lb bumblebees "trip and fall" onto ADs lower body.

If literally every call and bounce of the ball go your way and you're playing that defense, you better put up 38. 
Reply/Quote
after what forte did to us yesterday. deangelo scares the living shit outta me. if he gets going and gashes the bengals like he did the redskins, then we're in real trouble b/c it opens up that PA pass game.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:54 PM)WildCat Wrote: after what forte did to us yesterday. deangelo scares the living shit outta me. if he gets going and gashes the bengals like he did the redskins, then we're in real trouble b/c it opens up that PA pass game.

They're going to be shoving him down our throats you already know that. Ben threw some ducks tonight make that old man work for it.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:54 PM)WildCat Wrote: after what forte did to us yesterday. deangelo scares the living shit outta me. if he gets going and gashes the bengals like he did the redskins, then we're in real trouble b/c it opens up that PA pass game.

I'm expecting a lot more 3 LB sets Sunday, even if the Stoolers roll out with 3 WRs. I think we'll be ready for the run.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Read somewhere Shazier left with a knee injury, anyone know any more about that? That would be a devastating loss for Pitt, hate to say it but that guy is good.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 02:57 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Read somewhere Shazier left with a knee injury, anyone know any more about that? That would be a devastating loss for Pitt, hate to say it but that guy is good.

Dude is beast. Reports say he's fine. In the past, they said the same thing and he ended up missing games. He will cause some problems if he plays next week.

Reply/Quote
F that guy. Possibly my most hated current Steeler. I haven't forgot about him dancing on our field while Gio layed there unconscious, and I hope the Bengals haven't either.

Reply/Quote
I feel like we have a competitive team that can play the Steelers tight and maybe win (or we can get blown out by Antonio Brown if our coverage is weak). I'm sort of concerned about how the refs are gonna call the game though. I mean is it too much to ask for some consistency? If Steelers players are spearing Bengals players left and right or hitting helmet to helmet then will you freaking please call that stuff?? Cuz we know you'd call it on a Bengals player.

Reply/Quote
Our play against the run and our O line play were concerns. Let's see how we respond and adjust before the Pitt game.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:53 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Anybody watching this game knows that the redskins are garbage. I can't wait until Sunday.

It could be that the Redskins are just that bad. We will find out next week.
Reply/Quote
Skins are pretty bad. We will give the Stoolers all they want and then some.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 04:08 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: I feel like we have a competitive team that can play the Steelers tight and maybe win (or we can get blown out by Antonio Brown if our coverage is weak). I'm sort of concerned about how the refs are gonna call the game though. I mean is it too much to ask for some consistency? If Steelers players are spearing Bengals players left and right or hitting helmet to helmet then will you freaking please call that stuff?? Cuz we know you'd call it on a Bengals player.

The Steelers will always get preferential treatment as admitted in another article and I think the playoff game will be fresh in refs minds and if the Bengals even fart on the field they will be penalized.

Expect the penalties to be lopsided and my prediction is Mike Mitchell will be the first to taunt subtly, and get away with it. The Steelers will try and get the Bengals to respond so the Bengals draw the penalty.

Again jeremydc, I hope I'm wrong!
Reply/Quote
The redskins had a horrible plan. They signed Norman and left him on one side of the field while Breeland got stuck trying to cover AB. We have played the Steelers enough that we should be able to match up with them. Obviously we probably don't shut Brown down, but if we can contain him and make guys like Rodgers, Wheaton, and Williams beat us I think we will be okay. Their defense will have a hard time stopping our offense, so I think we just have to slow them down to win this game.
Reply/Quote
Kind of what i expected against the Redskins. Should of scored more on that sad Defense.

This next game should be a bit of a shootout and i could see us easily coming out with the win with our Secondary
vs theirs. Us coming off playing a great Defense like the Jets and the Steelers coming off a terrible one like the Skins
kind of sets them up. Hope they are over confident. Dunlap needs to break out in this game cuz he should of played
much better against those Jet RT's.

Geno should be his normal self this next game and slam Ben to the ground atleast a couple times.

I am confident in our team keeping up with them in the scoring department after Lafell and Uzomah showed up.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I believe they have Ladarius Green though who is an even better pass catcher.

Not near as good of a blocker but he might hurt us a bit depending on how our backers can cover.

Dansby definately needs to have a better game next week.

Agreed
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 09:32 PM)jeremydc Wrote: I think every divisional game is a statement game.

Especially after the playoff game...
Reply/Quote
I know the Jets defensive line is much better than the Steelers defensive line, but if the Bengals offensive line blocks like they did on Sunday, this game will be over at the half.

Basically, the both Bengals lines have to play a lot better than they did last week.
Reply/Quote
Im not worried about the run because we will play malaluga in this game our best run stuffer. Malaluga can cover williams way better than he csn cover forte which is why he will play. And im not worried about their pass offense without miller or bryant. So overall i think we win by 2 tds.
Reply/Quote