Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh isn't going. away!
Tiger

I've told everybody that "big brother" will be there until the end. The 11/28 game could be an epic showdown
(11-09-2021, 12:30 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

I've told everybody that "big brother" will be there until the end. The 11/28 game could be an epic showdown

yep. I also knew they werent going to be bad.

when the steelers are bad they're 8-8
(11-09-2021, 12:34 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: yep. I also knew they werent going to be bad.

when the steelers are bad they're 8-8

Tiger
Exactly. The formula has always been the same.
The offensive line that they have isn't very good either but you'll never know.
(11-09-2021, 12:30 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Officials going their best to make sure.  Strongest comments you will ever hear from a tv crew.
Yeah, they're destroying the Bears..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
NFL coaches wasting timeouts is so infuriating. Why call a timeout here if you’re Chicago. Stupid.
Those dickheads are pretenders. They aren't doing shit this year. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(11-09-2021, 01:30 AM)PlayadLc Wrote: NFL coaches wasting timeouts is so infuriating. Why call a timeout here if you’re Chicago. Stupid.

You let the play clock go to 3 and the games over? The clock was going to start again once the play started. It was only stopped to review the spot of the ball. 
(11-09-2021, 01:38 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Those dickheads are pretenders. They aren't doing shit this year. 

No but let them win their way out of a good draft spot. They aren't going anywhere deep. I hope they win just enough to keep them from drafting a difference maker next year.
Back to the Basement for the Bungals. This team is no different than the last 30 years.. Heavily flawed.. I'm starting to believe with a organization this dysfunctional, winning 1 single playoff game will be damn near impossible....
The Bears did plenty of damage themselves but these refs were a joke all night.

I don't think anybody in our division is a legit threat to go deep in the playoffs, we all seem average at best.
(11-09-2021, 01:40 AM)GodFather Wrote: No but let them win their way out of a good draft spot. They aren't going anywhere deep. I hope they win just enough to keep them from drafting a difference maker next year.

Yep. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(11-09-2021, 01:41 AM)Tony Wrote: Back to the Basement for the Bungals. This team is no different than the last 30 years.. Heavily flawed.. I'm starting to believe with a organization this dysfunctional,  winning 1 single playoff game will be damn  near impossible....

Great. See you next year!

[Image: cba2e3be06a2ca5715f4dbfab8265c5d.gif]

(11-09-2021, 01:41 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: The Bears did plenty of damage themselves but these refs were a joke all night.

I don't think anybody in our division is a legit threat to go deep in the playoffs, we all seem average at best.

The refs were really, really bad. 

(11-09-2021, 01:41 AM)Tony Wrote: Back to the Basement for the Bungals. This team is no different than the last 30 years.. Heavily flawed.. I'm starting to believe with a organization this dysfunctional, winning 1 single playoff game will be damn near impossible....

You are such an inspiration. Your positivity constantly shines through.
The refs were bad? They blatantly bumped into the linebacker in order to call taunting.
[Image: ME141BL3_o.gif]
(11-09-2021, 01:45 AM)PlayadLc Wrote: You are such an inspiration. Your positivity constantly shines through.

We’re currently 5-4, and some of these people are spewing such levels of toxicity you’d think we’re the ***** Detroit Lions or something. It’s truly unbearable. If only they had the conviction to actually step away from the thing that brings them so much misery.

(11-09-2021, 01:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’re currently 5-4, and some of these people are spewing such levels of toxicity you’d think we’re the ***** Detroit Lions or something. It’s truly unbearable. If only they had the conviction to actually step away from the thing that brings them so much misery.

Agreed.

I mean, I get the frustration to a point. It’s been a tough road. But when things are clearly moving in a positive direction, if you can’t enjoy it somewhat what the **** is the point of being a fan?
(11-09-2021, 01:53 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: The refs were bad? They blatantly bumped into the linebacker in order to call taunting.

The taunting was for walking towards the Steelers bench while running his mouth. I'm not sure what that dumbass in the striped shirt was doing bumping him. Officials are all ***** morons.