Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Terrorist attack at tOSU
(11-29-2016, 03:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So he was worried what people would think of him and his religion if he prayed out in the open.

So he attempted to go on a killing spree in the name of his religion.

Makes sense.

Yeah I read that part too.  "If I pray out in the open people will think I'm one of those crazy terrorists who tries to kill people."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I have read where the incoming POTUS has praised the Ohio State University Emergency Management Team and First Responders for their actions during and immediately after the attack; as well as extending his thoughts and prayers to all involved.

Has anyone heard anything from the outgoing POTUS?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-29-2016, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have read where the incoming POTUS has praised the Ohio State University Emergency Management Team  and First Responders for their actions during and immediately after the attack; as well as extending his thoughts and prayers to all involved.

Has anyone heard anything from the outgoing POTUS?

PE Trump has also opined on million of illegal voters, CNN, NY  Times subscribers, Sex tapes, and flag burning.

Diarrhea of the mouth isn't necessarily a great thing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-29-2016, 08:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: PE Trump has also opined on million of illegal voters, CNN, NY  Times subscribers, Sex tapes, and flag burning.

Diarrhea of the mouth isn't necessarily a great thing.

So anything from the current POTUS on the attack? 

(11-30-2016, 02:59 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So anything from the current POTUS on the attack? 

Is that what the POTUS is supposed to do? Sing praises of every LEO when they do their job?

It would keep them busy if they gave national praise every time a bad guy was stopped.
(11-30-2016, 02:59 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So anything from the current POTUS on the attack? 

Nothing public that I have seen.  Obviously I don't know about in private.  As the leader of the entire country he has been briefed, all of the victims are recovering and the attacker is dead.

I suppose he should rush to judgement because he did that once and was raked over the coals for it...but he must have learned from his mistake.

I can only hope our next President learns from his own...quickly.
(11-29-2016, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have read where the incoming POTUS has praised the Ohio State University Emergency Management Team  and First Responders for their actions during and immediately after the attack;

What does he even know about their performance?  How does he know they did a good job?

Oh wait.  he doesn't.  He just knows that his followers will praise him for saying something even if it has no basis in truth.
(11-30-2016, 10:08 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What does he even know about their performance?  How does he know they did a good job?

Oh wait.  he doesn't.  He just knows that his followers will praise him for saying something even if it has no basis in truth.

Actually he just knows what is on FOX.  

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-friends-did-segment-on-flag-burning-just-before-donald-trump-tweet/

Quote:Shortly before president-elect Donald Trump suddenly floated the idea of banning flag desecretion and stripping offenders of their citizenship Tuesday, Fox News ran a segment that focused on a recent flag-burning.

Around 6:25 AM ET, Fox & Friends ran a segment on a controversy at a Massachusetts college over the decision to remove an American flagfrom its campus. Fox reported that Hampshire College made the decision after a campus-wide fight over the flag, during which “one flag was set on fire, and one was stolen in the wake of the President-elect Trump’s win.”

Around half an hour later, Trump shot off his tweet.
Quote:[/url]

Follow
[Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump
Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!
6:55 AM - 29 Nov 2016

ABC News’ Katherine Faulders first noticed the timing behind Trump’s tweet.
Quote:

Follow
[Image: GQZJCjNa_normal.png]Katherine Faulders 

@KFaulders
Timing of Trump's tweet lines up w/ Fox segment at 6:25AM on students burning the flag http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/28/veterans-protest-at-massachusetts-college-that-removed-us-flags.html …https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803567993036754944 …
10:15 AM - 29 Nov 2016

While circumstantial, it wouldn’t be the first time Trump has been perceived to react to the cable morning shows in real-time. During the election, he would often simply spit-ball criticism after seeing something he didn’t like.
Quote:

Follow
[Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump
Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of@JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend,@morningmika. Two clowns!
7:29 AM - 22 Aug 2016

•  

•  7,1227,122 Retweets

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=767685048703279104] 21,93721,937 likes

[Image via screengrab]
not having bank controls, Medicaid, coordinated education efforts, etc is going to be a pain... But at least we'll finally have a POTUS who says the first thing that comes to his mind whenever something happens.

Mellow
(11-30-2016, 10:08 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What does he even know about their performance?  How does he know they did a good job?

A Muslim dude got shot. What more do you need to know? 

Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

He has first hand reports from witnesses that state that the LEO's quick action most likely saved lives and it is public knowledge the the School's Emergency Response system was put into affect.

It is amazing the amount of deflection that goes on here.

(11-30-2016, 03:31 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Is that what the POTUS is supposed to do? Sing praises of every LEO when they do their job?

It would keep them busy if they gave national praise every time a bad guy was stopped.

You're right, he shouldn't point out the good things; only the negative. Guarentee if there had been a gun involved in this shoot he would have found the time 2 days later to make a comment.

A Leo stopping an attack (signs point to Domestic Terror) on the 3rd most populas College Campus in the United States is a little more than routine. But if you and others want to use that as the approach; have at it.

(11-30-2016, 12:26 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: A Muslim dude got shot. What more do you need to know? 

Ninja

et tu brute

(11-30-2016, 01:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: et tu brute

I am told that he had good shot placement.  ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Did Obama or Trump comment on these terrorists?
Glad my daughter was at the other end of campus, and that this guy wasn't really good at being a terrorist.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(11-30-2016, 12:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is amazing the amount of deflection that goes on here.

It is. Considering the current POTUS was able to wrap his mouth around a mic 5 minutes after virtually every time a black man was shot by police, or a group of black people were killed by a white nut job, or any nut job with a gun killed a bunch of people--this being national news--you'd think he could spread on the chap stick and say a couple nice words. 

Basically, what i'm agreeing with is, one person makes a very valid point and those that always jump on the chance to shoot his opinion down immediately, even when their stance is stupid and bordering on hypocrisy, have done so in typical fashion without taking a second to ponder the validity of the opinion/question. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(11-30-2016, 09:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It is. Considering the current POTUS was able to wrap his mouth around a mic 5 minutes after virtually every time a black man was shot by police, or a group of black people were killed by a white nut job, or any nut job with a gun killed a bunch of people--this being national news--you'd think he could spread on the chap stick and say a couple nice words. 

Basically, what i'm agreeing with is, one person makes a very valid point and those that always jump on the chance to shoot his opinion down immediately, even when their stance is stupid and bordering on hypocrisy, have done so in typical fashion without taking a second to ponder the validity of the opinion/question. 

Many are unapologetically hypocritical. 

(11-30-2016, 06:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Glad my daughter was at the other end of campus, and that this guy wasn't really good at being a terrorist.

I am glad for you daughter, as well as, the rest of the students and faculty. This could have been so much worse. 

(11-30-2016, 09:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It is. Considering the current POTUS was able to wrap his mouth around a mic 5 minutes after virtually every time a black man was shot by police, or a group of black people were killed by a white nut job, or any nut job with a gun killed a bunch of people--this being national news--you'd think he could spread on the chap stick and say a couple nice words. 

lots of people are disappointed in Obama. I wouldn't say disdain for trump is exultation for Obama.