Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post-Bills loss gripe thread
(09-22-2019, 08:05 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: They took 10 points away from us; we can *****!

Not saying you can’t complain about the refs, the way they called the game today they deserve to be called out. But we have to do a better job so these BS calls dont have the effect they do.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'll complain about Ross.  The guy is just a feast or famine player, so he is intriguing in a sense but lord do I get sick of hearing how when he drops the ball or turns it over that is rock-solid evidence that we should reward him by targeting him more.  Though, I think that narrative is going to die down after this game (for a while).

For some reason it reminds me of the BS "so patient" L. Bell narrative gets. Makes a fan want to reach into the TV and strangle the announcer, or easier, just mute the TV.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else chuckle when you hear “Red Rifle” anymore.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Everything went against them in the first half and they still managed to get a later 4th qtr lead. The KO return that was called back on an iffy holding call hurt bad.

Curious to see how the Bills do against the Pats next week. They’ve beat three pretty bad teams, which you can’t hold against them, but this week will give a good idea.
That is exactly 3 more crappy teams than us.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 08:27 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Not saying you can’t complain about the refs, the way they called the game today they deserve to be called out. But we have to do a better job so these BS calls dont have the effect they do.

Agreed but they played a big part in today's game. Still have to do better than zero first downs in a half though.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:22 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I'm encouraged. No gripes. The team made half time adjustments and had the lead. 4 key plays killed them. This coaching staff is impressive and will get much better. I'm in it for the long haul.... that means a new long term QB at some point.

Wow this team has really beat you down. You buy the smoke and mirrors. Just like the Seahawks game only a bengals fan can turn a loss into some kind of victory. Good teams a loss is a loss. No matter how good they loss.

I have to think that with AJ Green playing the Bengals season is much different right now. It is what it is and I am encouraged more than discouraged.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:26 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: OL and LB are holding this team back. We're going to continue to be a bad team until we improve these positions. Everyone already knew this already.

Also. Kirkpatrick sucks
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 07:14 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Very dark times ahead. Who’s going to replace Adkins, Dunlap, Green, hell even Huber. With the lack of urgency this FO has fixing issues, by the time we fix today’s issues ( if we get lucky and nail a couple drafts which is highly unlikely) we will have bigger issues. We have no depth at all, I see the beginning of another lost decade. Sad, very sad.

Some team had to step up and take the place of the Browns this year at the bottom of the NFL. At least we are up to one challenge.
Reply/Quote
If we get a top 3 pick I'd rather see them trading down to fill more holes. They will just draft a bust anyways.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 08:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Anyone else chuckle when you hear “Red Rifle” anymore.

JJ Watt was right...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 08:53 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: If we get a top 3 pick I'd rather see them trading down to fill more holes. They will just draft a bust anyways.

Picks that high are much harder to screw up. Last time we picked top 5 we got AJ. When we had the #1OA we got Palmer.

We need difference makers. Not injured OL or CB.

Reply/Quote
Our linebackers are freaking TERRIBLE!!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 09:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Picks that high are much harder to screw up. Last time we picked top 5 we got AJ. When we had the #1OA we got Palmer.

We need difference makers. Not injured OL or CB.

Yep, can’t be picking those positions right now. We have to pick at a position that can wreck a game. QB, D line, etc.
Reply/Quote
Just saw the final INT play and there is no way in hell he gave himself up. Might not have mattered in the end but that was total bs.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
What’s there really to complain about? I picked them to Win 5 games based on how they avoided Free Agency like they do year after year after year. It’s looking like I was too optimistic by picking a pathetic 5 Wins. Mike would probably avoid the Draft if it wasn’t a mandatory thing. It’s just the Bengals culture and it never changes and people on here look on the sunny side of poop. They’re just an extremely poorly run organization and there’s really not a valid argument as to how they’re not.
Reply/Quote
Am I allowed to speak against management without getting banned?
Reply/Quote
Gripes....let's see....

They can't block, can't tackle and can't cover. Until they fix those the rest is academic.
Reply/Quote
People say the defense played good, but misdirection still gave them major issues. Couldn't stop the run or the pass. The Bills just didn't finish TD's.

Watch the Rams on TV tonight. Their offense and our offense are night and day. We have basically some Chinese knockoff version of their offense and don't know when to call plays.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 09:32 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Am I allowed to speak against management without getting banned?

Yes, I'll prove it.

Mike Brown sucks the donkey dong. The guy is the scourge of the NFL. Marvin Lewis made him look sort of respectable as an owner, but now that Marv is gone, Mikey boy has returned to his well deserved spot at the worst owner in the NFL. Team results to follow.

Now for my gripes about the Buffalo game.

1. It was winnable, but once again the team made enough mistakes (in all areas) to ensure a win wouldn't happen.
2. Mixon should be carrying the ball 25 times a game wearing down defense. I know the OL sucks, but some innovative run play designs can create some space and Mixon doesn't need giant holes to be successful. He does need carries though.
3. The front office did it's usual bargain bin signings that don't actually improve much of anything, which is the whole point of free agency - improve your team.
4. Wonder coach has to be wondering what it's going to take to get this team to not shoot itself in the foot each and every game.
5. It was a Bad Andy day for Andy Dalton. He has them. He had one in week 3 of last season against Carolina when he threw 4 INTs. Despite the Bad Andy showing up, the game was winnable.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 09:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: Gripes....let's see....

They can't block, can't tackle and can't cover. Until they fix those the rest is academic.

The Giants can't do those things either; yet they won today. Did they do anything different?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote