Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
{ Postgame Reactions Thread - Week 2 }
Ravens @ Bengals postgame reactions.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Ravens @ Bengals postgame reactions.

Now that the game is over just waiting to see if the D line is going to show up to the stadium today.
Reply/Quote
Defense is ass but the offense found some counters that i think will carry over to next game even if Browning is the QB
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Rapien posted a video of Burrow walking with his head down.

Looks like he knows he’s done some damage to his calf again.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are competing outside for a wild card slot now. Every game counts.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: f27026a7a79cc58a152029f416f1d1b0.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This team is done, the defense is garbage and the offense is not any better which is disappointing because Browns and Ravens are very important games to win
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:12 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Rapien posted a video of Burrow walking with his head down.

Looks like he knows he’s done some damage to his calf again.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:14 PM)pally Wrote:   

He's fine. Probably just pissed off.
Reply/Quote
There are 16 games left. Sucks to lose the first two and division games but the proverbial fat lady hasn’t even started driving to the theater to get ready to sing.
Reply/Quote
Losing Bates and Bell limits what Lou can call on defense.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:17 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: There are 16 games left. Sucks to lose the first two and division games but the proverbial fat lady hasn’t even started driving to the theater to get ready to sing.

15 games left.
Reply/Quote
It was nice of Joe to show up and finally give a shit mid way through the third. Only problem is that it was too late and our d can’t get off the field on third down.
Got absolutely nothing out of our d line today
Reply/Quote
Terrible hole to put yourself into 2 weeks into the season, especially against 2 divisional opponents.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Losing Bates and Bell limits what Lou can call on defense.

And Hendrickson and Hubbard aren’t twitchy enough to generate a legit pass rush on their own.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Losing Bates and Bell limits what Lou can call on defense.

We didn’t control the line of scrimmage against a team with half its O line starters out, that’s not an abates/Bell issue. Mike Hilton has been bad to start the year missing tackles and not being great in coverage. Hill has played fine, could be better at the other safety position but my bigger concern is we were so big play dependent on defense and we have now regressed to the mean.
Reply/Quote
As younger fans would say, this team is very mid. It doesn't do anything really good. Have to hope something changes soon, and if not oh well, I'm sleepin good regardless.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
The defensive line is trash. They whiff on running backs and they generate zero pressure on the quarterback.
Reply/Quote
Less horrible than last week. Offence had a heartbeat at least.
Reply/Quote
No excuses. They've been goose egged. 0-2.
Reply/Quote