Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
{ Postgame Reactions Thread - Week 2 }
(09-17-2023, 05:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A first rounder and two highly payed players at D end and they did nothing. On Lamar’s game winning first down run, Hubbard was playing with a blocker and had no idea where Lamar was until he ran past him.

Yep. Seems like our past 2 drafts haven't panned out yet.
Reply/Quote
Burrow should be calling the plays not Zac Taylor. I'm sick of this shit
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:28 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Burrow should be calling the plays not Zac Taylor.  I'm sick of this shit

I'm not sure what you've been watching but we might be better off with Zac playing QB not Joe
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here is what’s frustrating. Watching the Cowboys use motion into the snap to get guys free two way goes and seeing how we simply motion guys to motion them rather than get them releases. I thing about our offense feels like a modern NFL offense. In reality, our offense feels like a bad attempt at a spread offense you’d see in a mid tier college program.

Burrow has been bad, but this offense still has no identity three years in.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:28 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Burrow should be calling the plays not Zac Taylor.  I'm sick of this shit

So when he Audibles rhat is whose fault,  I'm sick of  blaming all on ZT
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure what you've been watching but we might be better off with Zac playing QB not Joe

I'm not sure what you are watching but I have seen nothing but short passes to the sidelines and read option runs from the shotgun where there is no option and it's always a handoff.  

Typical Bengals Board moron
Reply/Quote
Throw the god damn ball down the god damn field and stop this pitter patter offense. It's not that hard
Reply/Quote
Hudson could do more for this offense than Irv.

Who looks a little….. Well he hasn’t missed many meals.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:33 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: I'm not sure what you are watching but I have seen nothing but short passes to the sidelines and read option runs from the shotgun where there is no option and it's always a handoff.  

Typical Bengals Board moron

What's your name again??

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:40 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hudson could do more for this offense than Irv.

Who looks a little….. Well he hasn’t missed many meals.

No kidding. He was walking back from that miss in the end zone and I was like whoa.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: Here is what’s frustrating. Watching the Cowboys use motion into the snap to get guys free two way goes and seeing how we simply motion guys to motion them rather than get them releases.  I thing about our offense feels like a modern NFL offense. In reality, our offense feels like a bad attempt at a spread offense you’d see in a mid tier college program.

Did you watch open WRs being missed and little pressure on Joe
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: Here is what’s frustrating. Watching the Cowboys use motion into the snap to get guys free two way goes and seeing how we simply motion guys to motion them rather than get them releases. I thing about our offense feels like a modern NFL offense. In reality, our offense feels like a bad attempt at a spread offense you’d see in a mid tier college program.

You can’t watch other teams and judge what they do based off of it. Teams are defending us differently than those teams.

The other stuff i agree with tho
-Housh
Reply/Quote
0-2 with a less than 100% star QB. Seems like déjà vu all over again Sick
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:35 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Throw the god damn ball down the god damn field and stop this pitter patter offense.  It's not that hard

It looked hard last 2 gamed, whose fault is that
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure what you've been watching but we might be better off with Zac playing QB not Joe

I was going to make a similar point.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:57 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: 0-2 with a less than 100% star QB. Seems like déjà vu all over again Sick

Except we played better last year and we're not 0-2 in division.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:45 PM)Housh Wrote: You can’t watch other teams and judge what they do based off of it. Teams are defending us differently than those teams.

The other stuff i agree with tho

Yes you can, that is such a weird nonsensical take. No one can stop you motioning a guy, doesn’t matter how they defend you. A motion into a route is a choice the offense makes, or in our case doesn’t. Starting Chase wide and motioning him inside and snapping immediately give him an easy two way go against a defender who hasn’t set. We motion and pause allowing for defenders to reset. We only motion snap for orbit screens, or in todays case a little dump off to Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 06:44 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Did you watch open WRs being missed and little pressure on Joe

Sure. I also saw tons of times they were covered and we did nothing to try to help them get easy free releases. Keep in mind that team was without their best cover corner, we did nothing to isolate Chase on the back up and attack him.

Burrow has been bad two games Taylor has been awful at scheming for 3 years. The idea we can only win when our QB is a superhero is insane.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:16 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: He's fine. Probably just pissed off.

He's not fine. He won't play for weeks. Just watch
Reply/Quote
We don’t have the Giants to take attention away from our bullshít this week. They were down 20-0 at halftime and well on their way to being the only team in the NFL off to a worse start than our moribund franchise, but they decided to play football in the second half and have tied the game at 28.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote