Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Postgame handshake
I saw this posted by someone earlier but I saw the video and Harbaugh asked Taylor “why did you run that play?” asking about the pass to Mixon.

Taylor was polite but he should have said F you. I will run whatever I want to. Every time I think I can’t dislike the Harbaughs any more than I already do they prove me wrong.

Who the hell is he to ask why the other coach called a play? This is the NFL not Pop Warner. If you don’t like it then stop it. Harbaugh ran some crap plays earlier this year to keep some stupid team streak going but now he doesn’t like it when it’s done to him? Freakin’ baby just like his brother.

Maybe he should be more worried about how to prevent the Bengals from putting up 41 on his team and less about the other teams play calling.

(Not) sorry they ran it up on you today Johnny boy!
Reply/Quote
John is the biggest crybaby in the NFL behind Steelers fans.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
They didn’t score a single unreasonable point. What does Harbaugh care about some extra yards?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anytime a Harbaugh is upset is a great day for the sport.

By the way, combing through social media tonight has actually been hilarious seeing fans of most of the teams in the league straight up laughing at ole Johnny Boy being a little whiny b*tch. Least likeable coach in football, with his brother a close second.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:18 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I saw this posted by someone earlier but I saw the video and Harbaugh asked Taylor “why did you run that play?” asking about the pass to Mixon.

Taylor was polite but he should have said F you. I will run whatever I want to. Every time I think I can’t dislike the Harbaughs any more than I already do they prove me wrong.

Who the hell is he to ask why the other coach called a play?  This is the NFL not Pop Warner. If you don’t like it then stop it. Harbaugh ran some crap plays earlier this year to keep some stupid team streak going but now he doesn’t like it when it’s done to him?  Freakin’ baby just like his brother.

Maybe he should be more worried about how to prevent the Bengals from putting up 41 on his team and les about the other teams play calling.

Hell yeah!
Reply/Quote
Burrow said that wasn’t the play. He was told to not scramble and throw it away quickly if someone wasn’t wide open. Instead he scrambled and then saw Mixon open down the sideline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Tell him to ask his DC.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:18 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I saw this posted by someone earlier but I saw the video and Harbaugh asked Taylor “why did you run that play?” asking about the pass to Mixon.

Who the hell is he to ask why the other coach called a play?  This is the NFL not Pop Warner. If you don’t like it then stop it. Harbaugh ran some crap plays earlier this year to keep some stupid team streak going but now he doesn’t like it when it’s done to him?  Freakin’ baby just like his brother.

Maybe he should be more worried about how to prevent the Bengals from putting up 41 on his team and les about the other teams play calling.

Wow, surprised a great coach like John Harbaugh asked that. I had respect for him before this unlike Jim who I just don't like.

Zac Taylor is quietly becoming a good HC which is awesome. I like class in my HC along with my team. We all know the Stoolpitt
fans, coaches and players have no class but I used to think the Ravens had some. Guess I was wrong. Sounds to me like John is 
losing his team, otherwise, why would he ask that?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:21 PM)J24 Wrote: John is the biggest crybaby in the NFL behind Steelers fans.

Only because his brother bounced to the team up north.
Reply/Quote
Where does it say in the rulebook when you have the ball you aren't supposed to try to score?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I mean, we almost had Huber punt once, so I don't know what he was griping about.
Reply/Quote
41-21 is not running up the score. 61-7 is running up the score. Thank you Sam Wyche!
Reply/Quote
It's too bad the Ravens and Steelers can't handle trash talk because they certainly aren't able to back it up on the field anymore. Why did we run that play, because we want Joe to get the most yards in the league in a game.
Reply/Quote
What was ZAK’s polite reply?

(12-26-2021, 10:18 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I saw this posted by someone earlier but I saw the video and Harbaugh asked Taylor “why did you run that play?” asking about the pass to Mixon.

Taylor was polite but he should have said F you.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 11:17 PM)Whacked Wrote: What was ZAK’s polite reply?

"Marvin said it was always a hoot beating your whiny ass and damned if he wasn't right."

Always take the high road  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If he would have give an “F U, B” and head butted him, I’d by a Taylor jersey tonight.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Screw him.

I don't really like Taylor leaving Burrow out there till the end and risking injury, but seriously screw Hairball and his crying. His tears and the tears of steeler fans make the world go round.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
F them. They had zero problem beating the shit out of us with Burrow out last year, so beating them with a depleted team is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I'd have tried to put a 50 burger on them. Harbaugh can eat a bag of Richards.
Reply/Quote
"Why did you run that play?"

"Why didn't you stop us?"
Reply/Quote
Ravens worry way too much about what other teams are doing with their players. Maybe they need to focus on their own team.
Reply/Quote