Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread***
(08-27-2017, 08:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He didn't break it playing football. He held out signing for a long time, showed up out of shape, and broke it during practice before ever playing football.

You brought this on yourself...
[Image: andre-smith_crop_north.jpg?w=320&h=213&q=75]

And here I thought football practice was playing football damn...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice little catch and run by Kermit.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Driskell with a dash and a dart.
I know it's third stringers, but damn if I'm not thinking there's a competition for the backup QB spot.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:12 PM)Shady Wrote: It was a competition in camp and pre-season. Based on performance, Bullock wins the job. How can it be different? Performance doesn't count? *

*Obviously does not apply to coaching staff.

I'd rather develop the rookie, but they won't.  They'll take the average guy again and he''ll let us down again.  It's what they do.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I know it's third stringers, but damn if I'm not thinking there's a competition for the backup QB spot.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

Ninja Or maybe even starter with this line. Ninja  That ability to run.. Ninja

Ninja

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He didn't break it playing football. He held out signing for a long time, showed up out of shape, and broke it during practice before ever playing football.

You brought this on yourself...
[Image: andre-smith_crop_north.jpg?w=320&h=213&q=75]

That's why we suck so hard

No football is played in Bengals practices lol

We hit the gym gonover game tape then the rest of the time is spent taking college courses or some shit
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:12 PM)Synric Wrote: And here I thought football practice was playing football damn...

If you're not wearing pads, and are just lifting weights and running exercises and drills, no, you are not playing football.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
WTF?

Reply/Quote
There is the often used downfield blocking route.
Reply/Quote
Lol read option again?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:14 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'd rather develop the rookie, but they won't.  They'll take the average guy again and he''ll let us down again.  It's what they do.

The way we're playing, it might not make a difference. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If you're not wearing pads, and are just lifting weights and running exercises and drills, no, you are not playing football.

No such thing as a non contact injury. Or is it only fat people get them?  Whatever
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ we suck
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:18 PM)Shady Wrote: The way we're playing, it might not make a difference. 

True.
Reply/Quote
And...we lose.

Driskell still has to work on touch passing.
Reply/Quote
8-8 tops

Reply/Quote
Nice game. We seen a lot tonight. Much better effort and tackling. We didn't win, but that doesn't matter since it doesn't count. We showed a lot of improvement.

Reply/Quote
4th and goal with game on the line. Let's go with the lowest percentage pass play we can think of. Brilliant. (yes I realize it is preseason and Driskel).
Reply/Quote
Shoulda let Elliot shank another FIG.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:19 PM)Synric Wrote: No such thing as a non contact injury. Or is it only fat people get them?  Whatever

[Image: conceit.JPG]
Reply/Quote