Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Rams @ Bengals- GameDay Thread***
(08-27-2022, 09:37 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I just find myself watching Shelvin on every play. I don’t want to pick on the guy but it’s just amazing how little he contributes when he’s out there. No way they should even give him a PS spot unless they promised Burrow he’d be on the team or something .

He should honestly be a cut. Shown absolutely nothing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Huber's a Cincy native. If he don't make the team; I seriously doubt he goes anywhere. I wonder what his voice is like. I can see him on Bengals broadcasts
Kevin went to McNick and is a Cincy Kid.............kick somewhere for $3 million.......maybe
Reply/Quote
When do the cuts start? We need backup Olinemen. Crazy to think these dudes were starters last year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:26 PM)Destro Wrote: How is B. Allen QB2?

No idea ??

(08-27-2022, 09:26 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I’m sure they will go with the vet Allen but Browning has some zip on his passes and can move around back there.  If Burrow goes down then you might as well go with the gun slinger type of guy because you are screwed anyways. Go with the guy who can run and chuck it down field.

Allen = indecisive, inaccurate, tentative, running in quicksand, nervous, inspires zero confidence, can't throw at all on the run.

Browning = decisive, accurate, has some elusiveness, confident, decent pocket awareness, can throw some on the run.

Browing should have 2 TD's in this game and Moss dropped a 30 yard pass on the money.

How they have Allen ahead of Browing I've no idea ?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:37 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I just find myself watching Shelvin on every play. I don’t want to pick on the guy but it’s just amazing how little he contributes when he’s out there.  No way they should even give him a PS spot unless they promised Burrow he’d be on the team or something .

Shelvin is horrible.  For such a big guy he gets pushed around way too much.  He doesnt generate a pass rush nor does he clog lanes in the running game.  He shouldnt make the team.
Reply/Quote
Anyone agree that Adeneji is a better tackle than a guard?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:32 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: What’s the waiver situation on Crisman vs Huber, if any?

I believe Huber can't be and would just be a FA due to his amount of years in the league. I doubt anyone would be picking up Chrisman but who knows
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:52 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Shelvin is horrible.  For such a big guy he gets pushed around way too much.  He doesnt generate a pass rush nor does he clog lanes in the running game.  He shouldnt make the team.

Maybe he should take ballet lessons like Herschel Walker.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:53 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Anyone agree that Adeneji is a better tackle than a guard?

Night and day difference.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:27 PM)TheFan Wrote: Why would they trade for a player that will for be available for free?

because there are other teams that still need punters who are ahead of them in the waiver line

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So who is the 3rd TE?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
So, Crisman + ? to Bills in exchange for OL?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 10:22 PM)jj22 Wrote: So who is the 3rd TE?

Good question.  I dont think its Moss.  It just seems like he messes up way too much.  Wilcox?  I think he is hurt and when healthy what does he offer?  Rigg?  Yes, he caught a TD this game but beyond that what has he done?   I really dont know who the 3rd TE is.  Whoever TE3 is, he will probably need to be a good special teams player.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 04:30 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I hope Volson plays maybe a series or 2 max. Let Carman get the reps. Volson has earned the starting spot.

I would also let Chrisman handle the punting and as long as he is good then he gets the job. They already know what they are getting with Huber.

I disagree, it is nice to see them kick same game, put Huber under pressure so rare he has been challenged and put Chrisman under same pressure see how they both response
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: No idea ??

Allen = indecisive, inaccurate, tentative, running in quicksand, nervous, inspires zero confidence, can't throw at all on the run.

Browning = decisive, accurate, has some elusiveness, confident, decent pocket awareness, can throw some on the run.

Browing should have 2 TD's in this game and Moss dropped a 30 yard pass on the money.

How they have Allen ahead of Browing I've no idea ?

NAILED IT

It’s so obvious - maybe Allen has some really bad black mail info on Coach Taylor. Jk. Lol
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:23 PM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: Is it just me or does Brandon Allen always look nervous?

how would you feel under one of the worst line over the last few years in the league
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 10:55 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: how would you feel under one of the worst line over the last few years in the league

How did Browning feel with that same line?
Reply/Quote
Not sure how many snaps he played, but I’m curious to see Trey Hill’s grade for this game. Thought he looked decent.

Reply/Quote
LOL at anyone still defending Jackson Carman
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 11:22 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: LOL at anyone still defending Jackson Carman

Yup …… or …..Allen over Browning.
Reply/Quote