Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Public Service announcement for Cincinnati residents
(06-20-2016, 10:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No, you think you know where I was going because that's where you wanted me to go. But if you actually were able to comprehend the English language you'd understand that you're wrong. 

Try to be more careful and actually think things through before you start a smack thread again. This isn't the first time you've come out looking bad. And I'm pretty sure it wont be the last, given you track record for wordsmithing so far. That's a public service announcement for all steeler fans. You're welcome.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 09:49 AM)Beaker Wrote: Try to be more careful and actually think things through before you start a smack thread again. This isn't the first time you've come out looking bad. And I'm pretty sure it wont be the last, given you track record for wordsmithing so far. That's a public service announcement for all steeler fans. You're welcome.

At least someone other than me does this.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Because.... why not ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_Cyclones
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 12:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: At least someone other than me does this.
I do it too, oh well

LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 09:49 AM)Beaker Wrote: Try to be more careful and actually think things through before you start a smack thread again. This isn't the first time you've come out looking bad. And I'm pretty sure it wont be the last, given you track record for wordsmithing so far. That's a public service announcement for all steeler fans. You're welcome.

It was spot on.

The problem is that your reading comprehension sucks ass and YOU need to think things through before you post. You had your dick in your hand and were frothing at the mouth to post to try to show me up and you blew it. I admire you going down with the ship though. There's something positive to be said for sticking with it to the bitter end. 
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 12:32 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Because.... why not ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_Cyclones
The parade for the Cyclones was huge. Not sure how I missed it.

Nice try though.. Wink
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 01:41 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It was spot on.

Try harder next time. You may get better with practice.
Reply/Quote
 Median age in Cincinnati is 32.5 years. That means that 1/2 of all residents of Cincinnati were less than 6 1/2 years old the last time a professional sports team was paraded through the city. How many people remember much about their life before that age and how many people who were above that age don't give 2 shits about sports?
I'd say that the op is valid and spot on. Tongue

http://www.city-data.com/city/Cincinnati-Ohio.html
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 01:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:  Median age in Cincinnati is 32.5 years. That means that 1/2 of all residents of Cincinnati were less than 6 1/2 years old the last time a professional sports team was paraded through the city. How many people remember much about their life before that age and how many people who were above that age don't give 2 shits about sports?

Given that median, I suspect that the median age of visitors to this board is much lower, particularly since there are probably fewer people on the higher end of the bell curve who are active on the internet. 

Of course, all of this is lost on Beaker.  In his mind, he's right because he believes he's right.  Kind of like Brad. 
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 10:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This may look like mass hysteria, chaos, or even a riot, but this is actually a parade. A victory parade. This is what cities do when their sports teams win championships. Now, I know that most of you have probably never seen one of these unless you live anywhere else but Cleveland, but this is completely normal everywhere else in the USA. Again, do not be alarmed, this is a normal thing.

I Loled.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 12:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: At least someone other than me does this.

You just like to talk like a thug. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 01:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:  Median age in Cincinnati is 32.5 years. That means that 1/2 of all residents of Cincinnati were less than 6 1/2 years old the last time a professional sports team was paraded through the city. How many people remember much about their life before that age and how many people who were above that age don't give 2 shits about sports?

I can remember stuff from when i was 3 years old. A lot of stuff. 

I already gave you advice about cutting your losses. 

Apparently, you listen as well as you surmise. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 03:53 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Given that median, I suspect that the median age of visitors to this board is much lower, particularly since there are probably fewer people on the higher end of the bell curve who are active on the internet. 

Of course, all of this is lost on Beaker.  In his mind, he's right because he believes he's right.  Kind of like Brad. 

Parents take their kids to parades right? 

Especially the kind that don't come around very often. 

My case is rested. For now....

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 01:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The parade for the Cyclones was huge. Not sure how I missed it.

Nice try though.. Wink

Forgot this one......
Tongue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Erie_Monsters
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 10:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Forgot this one......
Tongue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Erie_Monsters

You see....this is how you bust balls. Faulk and Beaker should take note.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 10:28 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You see....this is how you bust balls. Faulk and Beaker should take note.

Oh. Got it.

Hold on while i google the championship of some team hundreds of miles from Cincy...

Shocked

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 11:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh. Got it.

Hold on while i google the championship of some team hundreds of miles from Cincy...

Shocked

Shhhh....... he didn't even open the link.
He might not even know where Lake Erie is.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 11:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh. Got it.

Shocked

Proof that your reading comprehension sucks almost as badly as Beakers.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
This is exactly why God kept a championship out of Cleveland for over 50 years. When Cincinnati does get one, I hope that you guys behave a little better than this. Im sure most of you will but I have my doubts about some of you....

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2016, 06:02 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This is exactly why God kept a championship out of Cleveland for over 50 years. When Cincinnati does get one, I hope that you guys behave a little better than this. Im sure most of you will but I have my doubts about some of you....

It probably tastes better than the steak sandwiches at Pitt.
Reply/Quote