Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punting game
Let’s not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 11:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Let’s not.

So you prefer ...
[Image: kick-fail.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Over ...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBGN87_W3uWeLsbCckpFs...w&usqp=CAU]

Whatever
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 07:44 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: So you prefer ...
[Image: kick-fail.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Over ...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBGN87_W3uWeLsbCckpFs...w&usqp=CAU]

Whatever

I prefer not having a rapist piece of shit on my football team. I’m funny like that.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:00 PM)Nepa Wrote: Funny. I'm not even sure that I would want him punting as an emergency kicker since I wouldn't want McPherson making tackles or getting his jaw broken or neck fractured.

Yup

Don't want him on punts unless it's an emergency
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 11:54 AM)Wyche Wrote: I hate it for Kevin, but I think it's time. He's been great here for so long, got his jaw broken and his neck fractured and came back for several more successful years. I agree, he should make the RoH. I thank him for his years of good play. Bengals lifer, no doubt.

Yep

He's been a good one but it's time. Wish him well
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 08:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I prefer not having a rapist piece of shit on my football team. I’m funny like that.

I guess I should have included the infamous Ninja sign as I was not serious.   Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 08:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I prefer not having a rapist piece of shit on my football team. I’m funny like that.

I prefer people understand how the law works first... im funny about that

https://frontofficesports.com/lawyer-massive-delay-in-former-bills-punter-matt-araiza-probe/ 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 04:24 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I prefer people understand how the law works first... im funny about that

https://frontofficesports.com/lawyer-massive-delay-in-former-bills-punter-matt-araiza-probe/ 

How funny are you about statutory rape? Or you and your friends having sex with an inebriated woman?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 04:24 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I prefer people understand how the law works first... im funny about that

I agree we should wait before passing judgment. Depending on whose story is correct; he's guilty of anything from participating in a brutal gang rape or getting a hummer at a college party from a girl who told him she attended the school also. 

The sad thing is: Whoever is truthful has had their life innocently ruined. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 04:24 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I prefer people understand how the law works first... im funny about that

I think being the son of a prosecutor for 30+ years probably qualifies me to “know how the law works.”

But you continue to prove you will take any extreme stance (defend a rapist, hate Joe Burrow, etc) just to be able to disagree with me. It’s truly bizarre.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 05:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How funny are you about statutory rape? Or you and your friends having sex with an inebriated woman?

some on here are showing how we need more civics taught in school since it seems we don;t understand how the legal process works
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 08:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think being the son of a prosecutor for 30+ years probably qualifies me to “know how the law works.”

But you continue to prove you will take any extreme stance (defend a rapist, hate Joe Burrow, etc) just to be able to disagree with me. It’s truly bizarre.

well you are not showing it, but no surprise
Reply/Quote
Even if he is not guilty of the rape which is a possibility. Still as long as the allegations are pending then there is no way the Bengals should sign him imho.

Yet many of the same critics sadly were fine with Pacman attacking and punching women, and Mixon too for that matter. But do believe in forgiveness and believe Mixon changed his ways and has not relapsed since, but still it was a brutal punch to the face.

But in no way do I believe Zac would even consider Araiza. Marvin maybe, but not Zac.

Believe everybody deserves their day in court and believe in forgiveness as well, yet still no on Araiza.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Huber and Chrisman were trading reps during today's practice

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If they were making a change would think Crisman would be getting the majority of the reps.

May be reading too much into this, but sounds like it is still up in the air between the two.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
sounds like they are back to a competition

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If you’re questioning it this much just go with Chrisman and be done with it. The consistency might not be there just yet (not like it was with Huber either), but he has the higher upside.

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 10:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you’re questioning it this much just go with Chrisman and be done with it. The consistency might not be there just yet (not like it was with Huber either), but he has the higher upside.

Like Huber but as bad as he has been and the Simmons saying he is not happy so far. Think Crisman must be struggling at something for it to still be a competition. 

Yet it is most likely Huber's last year anyway. So think if its neck and neck then they need to see what they have in Crisman to know whether one needs to be drafted or not. 

If Huber is still winning out though, then Crisman scares me.  

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 11:05 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Like Huber but as bad as he has been and the Simmons saying he is not happy so far. Think Crisman must be struggling at something for it to still be a competition. 

Yet it is most likely Huber's last year anyway. So think if its neck and neck then they need to see what they have in Crisman to know whether one needs to be drafted or not. 

If Huber is still winning out though, then Crisman scares me.  

That's where I'm at too. Maybe they're just not wanting to say anything until actual GameDay incase he gets hurt or something. But if they don't feel more comfortable with him at this point when Huber sucked the 2nd half of last year and has been the 2nd worst punter through the first half this year, he shouldn't be wasting a practice squad spot. 
Reply/Quote
It will be settled by Huber and Crisman having an MMA style match under the practice bubble!
Reply/Quote