Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punting game
Good punting today, no missed kicks. Crisman did well.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:05 PM)M.W. Wrote: Good punting today. Crisman did well.

Absolutely. And Chrisman's first punt was a thing of beauty. Holds for McPherson also good.
Reply/Quote
Enjoy the golfing Huber
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cut Huber and pay him to be a punting assistant or something.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:11 PM)phil413 Wrote: Cut Huber and pay him to be a punting assistant or something.

Yes, best to start out as an assistant. You just can't step in as punting coach of the streets

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, best to start out as an assistant. You just can't step in as punting coach of the streets

Over in Indy, maybe.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
held onto it for Drue

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:52 PM)pally Wrote:

Why is that "All Class"? Seems he should have given it to Drue. Keeping it's kind of a Richard move

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why is that "All Class"? Seems he should have given it to Drue. Keeping it's kind of a Richard move

Pally said kept it for Drue but tweet or whatever it is, says he kept it from Drue. 

Think it may have supposed to have been "kept it for Drue." 

Anyway Crisman did fine tonight and should have solidified himself as the punter going forward. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why is that "All Class"? Seems he should have given it to Drue. Keeping it's kind of a Richard move

That's how I read the tweet at first, too. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:05 PM)M.W. Wrote: Good punting today, no missed kicks. Crisman did well.

Good to know, gonna watch the game in a little bit. Glad the coaches made the change and it went well in Chrisman's debut.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 08:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I prefer not having a rapist piece of shit on my football team. I’m funny like that.

Just wanted to leave this here for all that found the kid guilty:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/no-charges-filed-in-gang-rape-case-involving-former-bills-punter-matt-araiza-224906705.html

Quote:The office said sexual assault experts, district attorney prosecutors and investigators all analyzed evidence in the case, which included 35 witnesses, DNA results and 10 search warrants.

“Ultimately, prosecutors determined it is clear the evidence does not support the filing of criminal charges, and there is no path to a potential criminal conviction,” the office said. “Prosecutors can only file charges when they ethically believe they can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt."

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just wanted to leave this here for all that found the kid guilty:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/no-charges-filed-in-gang-rape-case-involving-former-bills-punter-matt-araiza-224906705.html

It’s terrible if the kid had his career ruined over a false accusation, but this doesn’t necessarily mean he’s innocent. Just means the prosecutor didn’t have enough evidence to take it to trial. Deshaun Watson wasn’t charged with anything criminally either.

Reply/Quote
Not sure if it was mentioned but Bengals signed Huber to the practice squad.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2022/12/nfl-practice-squad-updates-12-7-22
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 11:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s terrible if the kid had his career ruined over a false accusation, but this doesn’t necessarily mean he’s innocent. Just means the prosecutor didn’t have enough evidence to take it to trial. Deshaun Watson wasn’t charged with anything criminally either.

What a guy.  I can't imagine that someone with that many years as a pro cares about making a few bucks from being on the practice squad.  I'm sure some guys with that kind of career who were waived mid-season and headed for retirement would consider it beneath them.  He could just as easily sit on his couch and see if the phone rings.  To be willing to help out the team like that is pretty special.

Of course, he may be considering it an opportunity to begin a new career as a special teams assistant...
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 11:39 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Not sure if it was mentioned but Bengals signed Huber to the practice squad.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2022/12/nfl-practice-squad-updates-12-7-22

Surprised me that we could do that with a player as old as Kevin. Cool though, hopefully we can get a ring for the guy. Wink
Reply/Quote