Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Bills predictions
Well, it's a few hours away....Buffalo has a young QB, good but raw and green....LeBeau would eat up those type with defenses college kids never see....So mix up and disguise the defenses because no way this kid is reading NFL defenses just yet. Do a job on his running as Bengals held Wilson in check running for Seattle. ....I would say a huge path to winning today is for our very good Bengals defense to take the kid to school and make him look like a college player still not ready for prime time. Go Atkins & Dunlap Incorporated and get after this kid. Throw him on his butt a few times and get some picks, welcome the college boy to the NFL with Atkins and Dunlap in his face all day. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I predict the dopey referees will be way too involved.
Reply/Quote
For all the talk about refs, I think we have had our share of calls our way also. You win some, you lose some. The Chiefs probably think the refs gave that game to us. Not every call is going to go the fans way. The Bengals are 5-0, so the refs couldn't be killing us that much. Just get after the Bills QB, and go out and beat them.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 10:04 AM)kevin Wrote: For all the talk about refs, I think we have had our share of calls our way also. You win some, you lose some. The Chiefs probably think the refs gave that game to us. Not every call is going to go the fans way. The Bengals are 5-0, so the refs couldn't be killing us that much. Just get after the Bills QB, and go out and beat them.

Agreed. Other than playing within the rules, the team has no control over what the refs do. or don't do. We get what we get, so move on to what can be controlled. And I'm thinking our defensive back seven needs to be much more consistent in minding their gaps, and tackling with the intent of getting their man down asap. With all else being equal, this is the way to a win today. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I wasn't saying we've been getting jobbed by the refs, I'm just saying they're way too involved anymore.
Reply/Quote
28 - 10 We win.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think too many people have have underestimated Manual and the win will be easier to come by now

He is very good
Reply/Quote
Today we get the question answered, can Dalton keep this high powered offense clicking when the weather is sub-optimal.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 12:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Today we get the question answered, can Dalton keep this high powered offense clicking when the weather is sub-optimal.

It's going to be no rain and 44 degrees, which is GREAT football weather. 11 mph wind, which isn't much for Lake Erie. ....I don't see the weather as a factor. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
OK, well the time is coming, since it's snowing in Cleveland - only a matter of time. xD. I think Jeremy Hill needs to figure out how to get some runs in as the season progresses. He's nobody right now.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 03:09 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: We have a lot of weapons. That might be a problem. Their defense reminds me a lot more of Seattle but they have more heart. Tyrod Taylor can ball out when he wants, even with little to no weapons. In reality, yeah, we should win this game. That being said, the loss is coming sooner or later.

What would make him not want to ball out....fear of going 16-0?
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
13-27 The good guys.

WHO DEY! ! ! ! !
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 05:16 PM)Housh Wrote: Our offense and defense is better. Bills make one mistake or go a couple possessions without points and this could get ugly. Only way I see us losing is if our run D doesn't show up again and we keep them in 3rd and short all game. We did that to Seattle and somehow still won but I wouldn't do it twice.

I won't predict us in the 40s point range because for some reason this team slows down a lot after halftime but I definitely see a 34-13 game. Dalton has been too good to not to bank on him against a bad pass D

Pretty close.  Good job.  If not for garbage time, that's more/less how this game played out.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:40 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I've predicted too many close games for how good this team has been. I think Buffalo will score some points but we'll see the Andy show on full display again.

34-17 Bengals

Again... really close.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 06:39 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: 34-20, and the Bengals move to 6-0 to go into November without a loss.

Ok, that was almost spot on.  I believe you're the closest one to calling the score on this one.  Rep to you.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 03:05 PM)Emphasis Wrote: 34 - 20 Bengals

Another one. 
Reply/Quote