Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Pat
(06-18-2015, 10:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It masks fatigue, that's pretty much giving you energy.
Like I say below, it comes in response to Pat doing the same thing that you're telling me to grow up for doing, but you had no comment towards him?
You act like I only heard him speak one time.  And listen to people around him or commentators and analysts and get the same picture.

Watch the documentary on how he was raised and tell me it's not easy to see that he's humble and thankful and generous.

Look how he called Tom Brady out and then, in front of hundreds of millions of fans, was the first to shake his hand after the Seahawks lost the Super Bowl.

The charity work he does also points to him not cheating.

There's many more examples that show his character.
lol!!  

Quit talking about you?!

Says the guy who brought my quote from another board that I made a year and a half ago (and deleted very quickly).

Please explain how that doesn't make you look pathetic?!  

I'm sure you feel validated because of these other people posting against me, but answer how you can talk about me, instigate something, and then call me pathetic for doing something similar?!

Please tell me you teach better than you post on here to try and bash me!! 
How is it accurate when he can't back up his claims?!  

Also, hilarious how everyone ignores the fact that he brought my post about Adderall that I made on the other board, and deleted within 30 seconds because I realized I had misspoken, to this board like I'm preaching it as Gospel.

That's irony if anyone is ever looking for an example.

Don't even make me go through everything that Fred claimed that he can't back-up because the list is endless.  I even had four or five examples in my sig on the other board.

Go ahead and go through everything.  
What was said was left on the other boards.  Anything you have to contribute will be your opinion, which is not fact.

Fact is, you said that they couldn't back up their claims.  They did, multiple times, until they got sick of answering you, over and over again, because they realized that they were communicating with a rock. (don't be proud of that)
Answer me this. How many have come to your defense in any of those threads, and how many have told you to just grow the Hell up and move on?
Shouldn't that tell you something, or are you forever in a ninth graders mind?
(06-18-2015, 10:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just not capable of letting go, are you?
Hilarious because, once again, this was in response to Pat bringing something from the other board on here, and it was something that I didn't even mean to post and never backed it up as fact.

But it's ok that he can't let things go?
(06-18-2015, 10:39 PM)Rootlets Wrote: I will give you credit for starting your signature with a fresh slate, here.
ThumbsUp
I like that picture.  

Not trying to bring anything with that.

Am I the only one that did it?
(06-18-2015, 10:42 PM)Harmening Wrote: Go ahead and go through everything.  
What was said was left on the other boards.  Anything you have to contribute will be your opinion, which is not fact.

Fact is, you said that they couldn't back up their claims.  They did, multiple times, until they got sick of answering you, over and over again, because they realized that they were communicating with a rock. (don't be proud of that)
LOL!!  

Pat had in his sig, and I think these were the exact words (or close if not exact), "some dork posted this" and then had my quote from the other board!

One thing Fred claimed and couldn't back up was when he said that I claimed that chemotherapy doesn't exist.   Actually, he said I "often claimed" it.

I pointed out that I never said it many times, one of which Fred called me a liar and, as proof, posted a link to a thread proving that he posted what he said he didn't.  So that proves that he's a liar, right?
(06-18-2015, 10:48 PM)Harmening Wrote: Answer me this.  How many have come to your defense in any of those threads, and how many have told you to just grow the Hell up and move on?
Shouldn't that tell you something, or are you forever in a ninth graders mind?

People don't mind themselves or me getting walked on.  That doesn't fly with me.

Also, once again, PAT BROUGHT MY QUOTE FROM THE OTHER BOARD, SO WHY ARE YOU CRITICIZING ME AND NOT HIM?!
Yawn
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
What am I missing? Is my computer f'n up? I don't see it pats sig.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
(06-18-2015, 11:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious because, once again, this was in response to Pat bringing something from the other board on here, and it was something that I didn't even mean to post and never backed it up as fact.

But it's ok that he can't let things go?
I like that picture.  

LOL!!  

Pat had in his sig, and I think these were the exact words (or close if not exact), "some dork posted this" and then had my quote from the other board!

One thing Fred claimed and couldn't back up was when he said that I claimed that chemotherapy doesn't exist.   Actually, he said I "often claimed" it.

I pointed out that I never said it many times, one of which Fred called me a liar and, as proof, posted a link to a thread proving that he posted what he said he didn't.  So that proves that he's a liar, right?

People don't mind themselves or me getting walked on.  That doesn't fly with me.

Also, once again, PAT BROUGHT MY QUOTE FROM THE OTHER BOARD, SO WHY ARE YOU CRITICIZING ME AND NOT HIM?!
You have never proven that they couldn't back up their claims.  Anyone that read the old-ass threads that you seem to be hung up on saw it.  You are continuing to be a petulant teenager, stomping the dust out of the rugs until somebody finally tells you that you are right.  Ain't gonna happen Sparky.

ONCE AGAIN, its not about you getting walked on, you create that on your own.

It's about growing the Hell up, and letting it go.
Pat was just being humorous with what he did, you're being a full fledged psychopath about this. Seriously, Brad, let. it. go.

[Image: let-it-go.gif]

[Image: th?id=JN.hwUp2JCETaTsLzr%2f3ePbww&pid=15.1&P=0]

[Image: th?id=JN.NyI14xhftG54EBw1JByyeA&w=118&h=...=4&pid=1.1]

[Image: th?&id=JN.e%2bvcIf7lOLtMu948O4p9ow&w=300...9&rs=0&p=0]
:crazy: :slapping:

(06-18-2015, 11:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I like that picture.  

I didn't mean the pic.
I just meant letting the quotes and such go.
I have to ask.... why change my name in the quote to "rootlets" ?
LOL
(06-19-2015, 08:30 AM)Harmening Wrote: You have never proven that they couldn't back up their claims.  Anyone that read the old-ass threads that you seem to be hung up on saw it.  You are continuing to be a petulant teenager, stomping the dust out of the rugs until somebody finally tells you that you are right.  Ain't gonna happen Sparky.

ONCE AGAIN, its not about you getting walked on, you create that on your own.

It's about growing the Hell up, and letting it go.
Fred claimed that I said chemotherapy didn't exist.  

I proved him wrong and pointed out how I never said that, yet he claimed that I didn't and even posted a link to a thread proving me right, but claimed that it proved that I was a liar because he assumed everyone would just accept his word as Gospel and not even go to the link to see that he was lying.

Again, so there's one example of me proving that he can't back up his claims.
(06-19-2015, 08:31 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Pat was just being humorous with what he did, you're being a full fledged psychopath about this. Seriously, Brad, let. it. go.

How is that funny?  He's trying to discredit me and bash me because he never has anything new or quality to say.

However, I'll happily let it go when Harmening answers the above about how he can still deny that I've proved Fred wrong when I give an example.
(06-19-2015, 03:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: However, I'll happily let it go 

Liar. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-19-2015, 03:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: However, I'll happily let it go when Harmening answers the above about how he can still deny that I've proved Fred wrong when I give an example.

[Image: 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg]
(06-19-2015, 03:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fred claimed that I said chemotherapy didn't exist.  

I proved him wrong and pointed out how I never said that, yet he claimed that I didn't and even posted a link to a thread proving me right, but claimed that it proved that I was a liar because he assumed everyone would just accept his word as Gospel and not even go to the link to see that he was lying.

Again, so there's one example of me proving that he can't back up his claims.

How is that funny?  He's trying to discredit me and bash me because he never has anything new or quality to say.

However, I'll happily let it go when Harmening answers the above about how he can still deny that I've proved Fred wrong when I give an example.

Can't.  Old board is dead, but I do remember the link he provided. It proved you wrong.
Even if the board was still up, I wouldn't waste my time going back through old threads just to somehow get your questions answered.
That doesn't make you somehow "right", it means that you are not worth the effort.
On to harmening now? Where is the adderall quote in pats sig Brad? You're coming off like a 14 year old. Anything to keep up this charade. Ok here goes Brad, you are 100% correct. Sherman is the best player in the league. No way he took any kind off ped, it was clearly someone else's fault. He is badass mother fk'r. A true role model that every kid in the world should look up to. Now can you just move on with this crazy ass shit. I agree 100% percent with you. None of this would have happened, if that big bully pat didn't carry it on over here from the old site... You make some good post in other threads, some very informative this here is just absurd.

(06-19-2015, 05:24 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: On to harmening now? Where is the adderall quote in pats sig Brad? You're coming off like a 14 year old. Anything to keep up this charade. Ok here goes Brad, you are 100% correct. Sherman is the best player in the league. No way he took any kind off ped, it was clearly someone else's fault. He is badass mother fk'r. A true role model that every kid in the world should look up to. Now can you just move on with this crazy ass shit. I agree 100% percent with you. None of this would have happened, if that big bully pat didn't carry it on over here from the old site... You make some good post in other threads, some very informative this here is just absurd.

/thread
(06-19-2015, 05:39 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: /thread

(05-21-2015, 11:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: To Brad, I'm sorry if my quote hurt your feelings. Clearly you're upset, hence this thread. I was just trying to bring something familiar from the old boards here. I'm more than happy to never post towards you again, but that will require you to get off my nuts.

Can you get off my nuts, Brad?

I lived up to my end and removed the sig. Now I need someone to get off my nuts and get a ***** life.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-19-2015, 05:43 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote:

That means "end of thread". Which is a good thing.
You provided him his validation, now it is time to move on.
I think he's doing it on purpose. He likes the attention.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
(06-19-2015, 03:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How is that funny?  He's trying to discredit me and bash me because he never has anything new or quality to say.

It's funny because he knew you would go absolutely insane again. This entire thread and your inability to step away and objectively look at the situation is hilarious. Seriously, you need to let stuff go every now and then.

And I know your response is going to be, "but HE POSTED ADDERALL IN HIS SIG WAAHHHHHH! WHY AREN'T YOU MAD AT HIM?!?!?," so you don't need to respond. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]