Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
R.I.P. Team Sewell
I still regret the hire of Zac Taylor. It should've never been so close in the second half. Talent won't be able to overcome coaching all year long though.

Oh... And it turns out Ja'Marr Chase's hands still work.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Right on.  When Burrow got hit and was grabbing his knee and limped off and then threw the ball like 3 times for the rest of the game I was like "This is fine."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:03 PM)jason Wrote: I still regret the hire of Zac Taylor. It should've never been so close in the second half. Talent won't be able to overcome coaching all year long though.

Oh... And it turns out Ja'Marr Chase's hands still work.

I want ZT fired right now and I doubt that's gonna change anytime soon.
Reply/Quote
On Sewell’s note, he played LT today and played very well. I watched a little bit of it and he shut out Boss. Not sure how the rest of the game went, but a quick Google search is bringing up tweets of how Sewell ‘dominated’ and should be LT when Decker returns.

Sounds like both rookies had an awesome game today. I was fired up when Chase caught the long TD.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I want ZT fired right now and I doubt that's gonna change anytime soon.

Burrow saved the game with that audible in overtime. He probably should've punted on 4th down in our territory as soon as he received the snap though. I'll take the win, but damn Zac Taylor.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
speaking of Sewell....how did he do today?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Right on.  When Burrow got hit and was grabbing his knee and limped off and then threw the ball like 3 times for the rest of the game I was like "This is fine."

Sewell would not have helped that play Burrow was injured on. Hopkins gave up 2 sacks including the one Burrow was injured on. He was beat really bad. Trey Hill might be our new starting center. 

On a side not I am questioning my belief of ZT. There was absolutely no reason to go for it on our 30 yard line. We were up 14 our defense was playing great. Momentum was on our side. That and questionable play calling changed the game from a blowout to an almost loss.

Very concerning.

Chase was the right pick though.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:10 PM)kalibengal Wrote: speaking of Sewell....how did he do today?

I posted a quick update a couple of posts prior to yours but the consensus seems to be ‘well’.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:09 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: On Sewell’s note, he played LT today and played very well. I watched a little bit of it and he shut out Boss. Not sure how the rest of the game went, but a quick Google search is bringing up tweets of how Sewell ‘dominated’ and should be LT when Decker returns.

Sounds like both rookies had an awesome game today. I was fired up when Chase caught the long TD.

Sewell would've dropped that catch on the Chase TD though... I kid.

But it was nice to see the guy ball out in his first game after all the moaning the past few weeks. Our O line was alright today too.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
For the life of me, I cannot figure out why we did not at least get Thuney or GB's Center.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:11 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Sewell would not have helped that play Burrow was injured on. Hopkins gave up 2 sacks including the one Burrow was injured on. He was beat really bad. Trey Hill might be our new starting center. 

On a side not I am questioning my belief of ZT. There was absolutely no reason to go for it on our 30 yard line. We were up 14 our defense was playing great. Momentum was on our side. That and questionable play calling changed the game from a blowout to an almost loss.

Very concerning.

Chase was the right pick though.

I question anyone's belief in Zac Taylor. We saw why today. We got the win (first time Zac's ever been above .500 by the way), but it's clear he's an albatross around this team's neck.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Right on.  When Burrow got hit and was grabbing his knee and limped off and then threw the ball like 3 times for the rest of the game I was like "This is fine."

Sewell doesn't play center 
Reply/Quote
[Image: UWJFwi5.gif]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I’m glad Chase played well. I knew preseason was just a fugazie

And btw, I was for Tackle first round. My ideal scenario was to trade back and grab the northwestern kid, but I would’ve been cool with any o-line in the first

Secondly, the offense wasn’t very good today. The defense won that game. Very happy our defense looks competitive.

At least we got that fixed
Reply/Quote
Nice for Sewell, but our LT ain’t too shabby either. I didn’t hear Jonah’s name once today.

Reply/Quote
This should be an interesting pissing match over the next few years
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:27 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This should be an interesting pissing match over the next few years

The only people keeping this going is the Jamarr fanboys.

Jamarr is on the team, and he played great today. Love to see it

Only people bringing up the Detroit tackle is the loudest cheerleaders for a first round receiver
Reply/Quote
Chase great 1st half, defense line won game and Mixon, burrow after hit looked not good.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:25 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I’m glad Chase played well. I knew preseason was just a fugazie

And btw, I was for Tackle first round. My ideal scenario was to trade back and grab the northwestern kid, but I would’ve been cool with any o-line in the first

Secondly, the offense wasn’t very good today. The defense won that game. Very happy our defense looks competitive.

At least we got that fixed

QB with 128.8 rating 2 TD’s 0 ints

101 yds & TD WR

127 yds & TD RB

“Not very good”

Reasonable take lol.

Reply/Quote
I'm still pissed we took the Throwin' Samoan over the Danimal.  Ninja
Reply/Quote