Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REDS MAY GAME THREAD
(05-29-2022, 08:37 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I've stated my thoughts on Warren. He's like Lorenzen. Million dollar arm, 5 cent head. Not built for late inning high pressure situation. He needs to start or be the first bullpen guy called when a starter gets rocked early. He shouldn't pitch after the 6th inning because the team doesn't have enough outs left to make up for his mistakes.

This is the shit that Bell's sheets don't tell him. This is why he's not helping the team win games. He's handicapping them by not knowing the limitations of his own roster and his zero feel for the game.

Strickland, who struggled early but has been solid lately, strikes out one hitter on three pitches. Why not leave him in to start the 8th? Why burn through pitchers when you don't need to?

Bell costs this team games, there's no doubt about it. If he was a manager back in 1975 before the computers and laptops and spread sheets and analytics and data. He'd be fired in like a month.

He has zero feel for the game, no idea how to use his players just on and on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Castillo vs. Wacha tonight. Perhaps there's a chance ?
Reply/Quote
Reds win game 1 in Boston and no longer hold the worst record in MLB.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Greene on the mound tonight can we pull off two in a row ?
Reply/Quote
June thread?
Reply/Quote
I was waiting on Kevin to start one. I don't want the alerts every time for a month when someone posts into a thread I started.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote