Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions
I'll start. I'll predict, hope and pray Bengals finally get a Play-Off Win

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger

That same weekend I turn 67. As a Bengal Fan since 1968, all I want for my Birthday is a BENGALS WIN.

On a corny note. Raiders have Crosby, I have Hope. GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
34-0 Bengals.  Ninja

End the curse!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
28-24 Bengals
Reply/Quote
I think we cruise, and it blows everyone's mind as we go from "can't win a playoff game for 30+ years" to beating the Raiders by 20.

Bengals 37
Raiders 17
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
41-27 Bengals win

New era in Cincinnati
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
30 -21 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I will say it would be very disappointing if the Bengals lose. I wrote in another thread that while supposed advantages always blow up in our faces, it’s hard to imagine the Raiders can come back all amped up after their win tonight. Sunday night. Win and you’re in. Division rival. Game goes to last two seconds of OT. Short week.

Anyway, just win a damn playoff game. End that nonsense this week, and then I’ll think about the following week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Raiders 23
Bengals 20

We're gonna miss Riley Reiff and healthy Quinton Spain. A lot.

**This opinion is subject to change*
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:43 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Raiders 23
Bengals 20

We're gonna miss Riley Reiff and healthy Quinton Spain. A lot.

**This opinion is subject to change*

Is Spain out for Saturday?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:45 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Is Spain out for Saturday?

Healthy Quinton Spain. 

Wouldn't be suprised if he IS out. But if he's in, I don't think he'd be 100 percent.
Reply/Quote
42-7 Bengals

Reply/Quote
Oh and I predict at least one fan on the Raider board will say the Raiders feel like a team of destiny and five or more will say, “This team is special”
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We'll have our people back. And unlike the Chargers we are a lot more multiple on offense, can actually run also and will no doubt play Crosby similar to how we made TJ Watt disappear.

Probably a close game, something like 30-27 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Big Joe Mixon game

Huge
Reply/Quote
33-23 Bengals Win !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Everyone think Burrow & Co. are too young and will fold under the spotlight. Burrow was MADE to relish and excel during moments like this. I think Zac opens up the offence to its fullest this time around. That was just a hint of our potential that was shown against the Kansas City Karens.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 03:39 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Everyone think Burrow & Co. are too young and will fold under the spotlight. Burrow was MADE to relish and excel during moments like this. I think Zac opens up the offence to its fullest this time around. That was just a hint of our potential that was shown against the Kansas City Karens.

Everyone ?   Actually Joe Burrow and Bengals are getting great respect in National Media.  

I think Bengals will use all their weapons and that includes Mixon to keep Raiders D Line of Crosby playing like Ben Davidson unable to just go after Burrow every play. Raiders History On D is the QB can't throw on his back. I'm hoping a good mix of run and pass and if Mixon can gain some yards, that will open up the passing game.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This is a close game, but we do have advantages. We have more targets than the Chargers, Burrow is better under pressure than either Carr or Herbert and we can run. Defensively we can bring the heat from both sides of the DL and also inside. Scheme wise hopefully Zac and Callahan have been working on how to handle the pass rush - Burrow just needs a little bit of time to get off accurate throws.
Reply/Quote
No reason to expect a different result this time around. Possibly more air attack than last time but at home with the crowd I’m thinking we’ll have 10-14 to spare at least.
Reply/Quote
WE HAVE TO BRING IT, ONE GAME AT A TIME! OUR GUYS NEED TO BE PUMPED UP AND READY TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT WE’RE FOR REAL.. PLAY EVERY SNAP 110%
Reply/Quote